• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Hbox should main Kirby
why? kirby's bair sucks compared to puffs most people can bair spam much better than kirby. really when kirby ducks under a grab he can't really kill them. so even his duck is wasted. unless puffs and sheik's and maybe g&Ws d-tilt to combos.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Is it wrong for me to ban metaknight in melee with in my house hold? I am hoping I am not alone here... In melee metaknight is so broken that he makes metaknight in brawl look weak. :(

Edit: Wow, a mod ninja'd me. Now that is rare.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
why? kirby's bair sucks compared to puffs most people can bair spam much better than kirby. really when kirby ducks under a grab he can't really kill them. so even his duck is wasted. unless puffs and sheik's and maybe g&Ws d-tilt to combos.
If only they included sarcasm tags on the interwebs

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Is it wrong for me to ban metaknight in melee with in my house hold? I am hoping I am not alone here... In melee metaknight is so broken that he makes metaknight in brawl look weak. :(

Edit: Wow, a mod ninja'd me. Now that is rare.
I mean, meta knight IS banned in the official Melee Rule Set. But i mean, come on man, it's friendlies.

Top Bottom