• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Remember Kage, whenever you're at a disadvantage use the hidden warrior technique.

Just tickle their balls and slap them.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ya I'm going to Fair their face, it's gonna work. =p

With that said, I really do believe all you need is a will and an incredible amount of hard work if you want to succeed in something, I don't believe Talent exists because the people that are talented have acquired it through lots of hardwork again lol. You just need to find something you really want to do and go for it. Though you cannot find excuses and say like: "Oh I went to the gym so I'm good for today" No, you have to tell yourself "how did I train today? Was it enough?"

So ya, it doesn't matter what you want to do, I mean it can be anything, some people are drawn to some things of course. It's like I ran a marathon before because I wanted to and I trained for it, that's all there is to it. I have 0 talent as a person. It's all about how you can understand your problems and understand the way things work.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Just look at the definition of talent, it says it's something you acquired through a discipline. That natural talent people talk about for me is simply love. Because when you love something already you'll be able to unlock your potential in that field much easier, you'll be able to understand it easier.

Like I said I have 0 talent, I don't know anything that I can be good at just like that. I don't think anyone can become pro just by picking up the guitar right away. But when I started to work for something then I made sure to complete it with everything I have. It doesn't matter what it is as long as I really wanted to do it. lol. Whether it's maths, running, smash.. and now fighting. What's stopping me really? Only me, no one else. (It's pointless to compare yourself to others, it'll only discourage you to do it) Again, even if I become a pro fighter, I'm not better than you or less than you, just find something cool to do and go for it.. it's REALLY hard, nothing is easy to get.. but I mean that is the truth I think.

In smash just before I went out of country which was Pound 3 and a bit after that, every 2nd day, I would play smash 8-15 hours just so I can beat the top players here. You need that kind of dedication.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
^tl;dr "I'm a fighter now, therefore I'm alpha. All you smashers are beta; deal with it."

:3

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
If you're leaving smashboards, I hope your life goes great, bro.
I'll see you on tv in the next 6 years or so, lol.

If not, I hope your life goes great anyway.
And tell me your epic stories on being a fighter. :smirk:

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I think 8wayrun is going to host (and bifuteki) so hd should be possible for the stream.

Varist

Smash Lord
OH MY GOD DID CRUSH GET HIS OWN POOL

because i don't recognize any of the other ******s in there. crush first seed?

useddat fame

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
So sadly, Crush probably wont be making it out of R1 pools...
im personally rooting for Kevin "Magic" Johnson in pool 40

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
I try to mute the people I don't want to hear, and then I realize, "I don't want to hear anyone."
Seriously.

I swear 30% of the chat has been "WHENS BRALW/SF/Marvel CominG on?" or "Who is zhu/mango/ice/armada?"

ugh sf scrubs...
why do they even watch the stream

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
There needs to be a chat moderator to filter that. I'm surprised there isn't at least one. Any chat on the internet will boil down to that kind of trollfest if there isn't someone to take their chat privileges away.

Top Bottom