• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

Varist

Smash Lord
wow, i can't believe you just said that.

that's like saying the holocaust didn't happen.

****ing kage

Varist

Smash Lord
you dare to question mine

the simple thing here, is that i know that i am right, and i know that you are wrong, so at least for this end of the argument, it is upsetting that you would be so ignorant as to disagree with me

sky is green

LittleBoyLarry

Smash Journeyman
Actually, the sky is colorless. The color you see is actually sunlight being diffracted by the gases in our atmosphere. On a clear day, the sky appears blue. This is due to the high concentration of Nitrogen. However, in a smog clogged city, the sky can appear white to dirty brown. This is due to the high concentration of hydrocarbons.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Telling people to stfu and tell someone to go kill Hbox, maybe I should break your wrists so you can't play smash anymore, would you like that? I'm sure it would be a fun xp. <3

crush

Smash Master
the killing hbox thing was sarcastic if you actually read what everyone else was saying >_>

thats prolly like the first or second time i told anyone to stfu on this site, i know you by yourself have told only me to stfu like 3 or 4 times lol

Divinokage

Smash Legend
In case you didn't know I was being sarcastic too, no johns Crush. Though sarcastic or not be careful about threatening someone that was my point.

Varist

Smash Lord
he's just complaining over and over again about smth new every page god kage quit turning your bedsheets into the japanese flag

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I finally had the urge to check this place out and all I see in here and the tier list thread is an odd chit chat in similarity to THIS?

Not even, guys.

N3T0

Smash Rookie
Hey New Zealand

I don't know where would it be more likely for some New Zealander smasher to read the post ... but ... I just arrive to the country a few months ago... and was hoping to get together with some of the melee community ... I'm living in Auckland but every other weekend I'd go to Hamilton ... I hadn't grabbed a controller in 6 months and I'm missing it too much ...

Lets organize some beer matches or just normal ones ...

N3T0

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo, melee peeps, Apex caps out at 64 dudes for 64, and two legendary East Coast players (Valoem and Megavolt) tried to sign up only to learn that they were out of spots. So basically, if some kind-hearted melee player who doesn't really play a bad outdated game like 64 anymore and just signed up for kicks and giggles is open to having their spot bought... speak now, lol

Divinokage

Smash Legend
why ?

your ganon was kinda okay
jk
Because I'm going to become a fighter. My time to be competitive I think will be over, there's probably not gonna be enough time for me to improve, I'll probably be playing for fun for sure since there's no way ill be able to train THAT much lol. But using my money for a fighting gym means that i cannot travel anymore.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Indeed, time to fight inside a new arena of real fighters. I need more thrill in my life. =P

Instead of risking your mind and fingers only.. Now I'm going to risk my body, life, mind and spirit.. It's gonna be amazing.

Top Bottom