• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

The Star King

Smash Hero
Are you asking if I know what's going on with you, or if I know what's going on with myself? See, if you thought a little more you would realize that question was vaguely worded. And if you thought even more you would realize that question has no relevance.

I do mesa

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Depends, well I'm 26 now, I have lived to see plenty of things in this life which definitely has influenced in the way I think. All you really need is pay attention to little details, you'll be able to see greatness everywhere.. perhaps not at first but.. everything takes training to be able to do well. And I mean everything down to every single action you take, you can refine anything.. that is the major reason why I never get depressed anymore, I'm mostly happy always. It's because I can take pleasure in the things I do, I love doing this, right now typing this simple message. lol.

If I'm different in the way the people in the society are conditioned to think and do things, then yes I am. If the whole road was only about success, then ****... I see why you can become miserable, you are missing out on the whole journey to the thing you want to do. Everything happens right now. =P

Is that too much? Or I could keep going... this is fun. I'll let this one sit here for now.

mesa23

Smash Journeyman
i'm not gonna lie kage

it was too long and boring so i didn't read it

but i'm sure you're a wonderful person besides the posting-on-smashboards thing

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
I feel like all of Kage's posts in this thread are in a different language. You should use more commas and periods lol. But that was a pretty interesting post.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
That would actually be pretty awesome. My mind is actually not that complicated, it's you guys that make it that way. lol
i dont think your mind is complicated. you just suck *** at expressing what goes on in their and half *** it by mixing your message with warrior crap

i'm not gonna lie kage

it was too long and boring so i didn't read it
-dead-

Divinokage

Smash Legend
i dont think your mind is complicated. you just suck *** at expressing what goes on in their and half *** it by mixing your message with warrior crap

-dead-
Half-*** huh? Believe me, I'm trying my best to do it. Words cannot explain certain feelings.. I'm trying to but don't think it's possible, there's too much going on. It's like trying to express a feeling where you are in heaven all the time.. can you really do it? Idk.. To me, best way to say it is you just need to experience it because everything I say is trying to explain the experience, easier said than done apparently lol.

The things I've said might seem dramatic or idealistic but that's because I'm trying to reach my ideal self so there's really no other way than to seem a bit corny at times. It's just about following a road you really want to walk on.. and then whether there's pain or success, it doesn't matter both are valuable experiences. (Pain isn't bad, people just view it as such) I mean anything you'll try to do there's going to be tough times but it's up to you to see what's more important.

Edit: Warhawk, I didn't take it as an insult. lol.

Beat!

Smash Master
Kage, in general, I think you should start reading posts more carefully before you respond to them. A lot of the time your answer has nothing to do with what the other person said.

I actually like most of your game/advice-specific posts, but I feel like a lot of these misunderstandings could be avoided easily.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
Half-*** huh? Believe me, I'm trying my best to do it. Words cannot explain certain feelings.. I'm trying to but don't think it's possible, there's too much going on. It's like trying to express a feeling where you are in heaven all the time.. can you really do it? Idk.. To me, best way to say it is you just need to experience it because everything I say is trying to explain the experience, easier said than done apparently lol.

The things I've said might seem dramatic or idealistic but that's because I'm trying to reach my ideal self so there's really no other way than to seem a bit corny at times. It's just about following a road you really want to walk on.. and then whether there's pain or success, it doesn't matter both are valuable experiences. (Pain isn't bad, people just view it as such) I mean anything you'll try to do there's going to be tough times but it's up to you to see what's more important.

Edit: Warhawk, I didn't take it as an insult. lol.
I think you should make a webshow of some sort where you talk about Ganon/whats on your mind.

The Kage Show: Only for Warriors

crush

Smash Master
the video is way too boring to actually watch but the title says 4 purposes of life so i'm assuming ur 4 purposes of life are:

getting paid
getting laid
drugs
alcohol

is that accurate?

mesa23

Smash Journeyman
the video is way too boring to actually watch but the title says 4 purposes of life so i'm assuming ur 4 purposes of life are:

getting paid
getting laid
drugs
alcohol

is that accurate?
alcohol is a drug so replace it with gamecube

Top Bottom