• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

Beat!

Smash Master
Veetaak, we've been over this. Falco doesn't know jack **** about fashion.

Also, I stand by my statement that Marth should be in HD remix tier, and possibly above Kirby.

The Star King

Smash Hero
The 64BR has no prestige.

And at least the number of costumes in 64 is consistent.

Not a single post from Varist even has 1 good thing.

What a joke person.

Varist

Smash Lord
quoth Kal, good things are subjective

and at least my **** is original

what a joke post

CK Momentum

Smash Apprentice
I was discussing this issue with thairishmafia, and we've decided that the FSBR is already almost as famous as 64BR. We're really going to work hard to overtake the brawl BR in terms of fame coming soon.

Varist

Smash Lord
Let me help you with that

edit:**** HOW DO SIGNATURES WORK IT KEEPS POPPING UP WHEN I POST IT MANUALLY BUT IT POPS UP TWICE AND IN SOME ORANGE THEN IT GOES AWAY WHEN I DELETE THE MANUALLY POSTED PART

THIS ****ING SITE IS BROKEN I HATE IT, FIX YOUR **** SMASHBOREDS
it only shows my signature if i quote someone? the **** is this
also varist said this not star king i just used him as a sockpuppet
kind of, this quote is bull**** don't investigaet

The Star King

Smash Hero
Your post needs to be a certain number of characters (number of chars in post > number of chars in sig I think). Quoting adds to this, even though it doesn't add to the 10char limit >___>

The Star King

Smash Hero
There's a checkbox in advanced mode for "Show your signature."
First of all, I used it in my last post and it didn't work. Second of all, there's a signature box for short replies.

Try it youself. Make a short post with no quotations, and your signature will not show up whether you Go Advanced or not.

Varist

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure this is much longer than my signature, and i checked the box, etc etc. you get it. blalblablablabablbalblablablalb albalbalb lab labl albalb lablalblabal al bal bal bl bornhog
sdf

sdf

sdf

Varist

Smash Lord
There was a frog that lived in a shallow well.

"Look how well off I am here!" he told a big turtle from the Eastern Ocean. "I can hop along the coping of the well when I go out, and rest by a crevice in the bricks on my return. I can wallow to my heart's content with only my head above water, or stroll ankle deep through soft mud. No crabs or tadpoles can compare with me. I am master of the water and lord of this shallow well, What more can a fellow ask? Why don't you come here more often to have a good time?"

Before the turtle from the Eastern Ocean could get his left foot into the well, however, he caught his right claw on something. So he halted and stepped back, then began to describe the ocean to the frog.

"It's more than a thousand miles across and more than ten thousand feet deep. In ancient times there were floods nine years out of ten yet the water in the ocean never increased.

And later there were droughts seven years out of eight yet the water in the ocean never grew less. It has remained quite constant throughout the ages. That is why I like to live in the Eastern Ocean. "

Then the frog in the shallow well was silent and felt a little abashed.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
^ u talking about my sig? Its cause I thought it was funny.

I went to my first offline SC2 event and sat next to coL.QXC all day. Hes a pretty cool guy. I played him in melee (trail was there too) and basically confirmed my theory about mental skills transferring between games. He had no advanced techs and played sheik but he could do plenty of basic combos like tilt->slap and some pressures. He rolled around a lot but wasnt easily predictable. All in all it was just a really cool experience, i had a ton of fun!

Top Bottom