• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee It On Me podcast! Join the MIOM Facebook Group!

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Any concern about the wepay site crashing during this? We're gonna have both streams going, huge numbers of people donating, checking numbers etc.

Scar

#HarveyDent
gotcha JG -thanks homie!

and re the site going odwn... i'm kind of worried but we're going to throw the spirit bomb at 10pm PST which gives it 2 full hours to come back up. hopefully that's enough time

outofphase

Smash Apprentice
win or lose, big ****in props to scar/prog for being so involved and such big catalysts for this donation drive. good ****

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Don't put it on me. The community on the whole responds with such vigor. I can't accept that credit.

:phone:

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
That's true, but thanks to you we know what mode of transportation we need to use to get the community together. That's got to be worth something, right?

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
I'm hype! I have to work about an hour after this starts, but I'll pitch my money in early after the stream starts :)

Bones0

Smash Legend
You guys should give shoutouts incentives. Anyone who donates a certain amount will get a shoutout on the stream. Basically advertising. The higher the donation, the more involvement in the stream. Donate $X, get your name included in the Google Doc. Donate $Y, get a verbal shoutout from the panel. Donate $Z, they get to come on Skype and do whatever shoutouts/discussion they want for a minute. etc.

You guys should give shoutouts incentives. Anyone who donates a certain amount will get a shoutout on the stream. Basically advertising. The higher the donation, the more involvement in the stream. Donate $X, get your name included in the Google Doc. Donate $Y, get a verbal shoutout from the panel. Donate $Z, they get to come on Skype and do whatever shoutouts/discussion they want for a minute. etc.
I've got a shout out planned for me. Gonna drop $20, maybe $30 if my wallet can afford the damage. You all could... Negate costs on it by subscribing to my youtube channel ^.^ I'm working on an easy how to livestream and youtube guide and a recent subscriber boost helped boost my motivation to start it
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=333301

Scar

#HarveyDent
ROFL ZHU <3

anyone think $10k is a good goal for the night? more? less?

$3.7 in matching right now

Atlus8

Smash Master
ROFL ZHU <3

anyone think $10k is a good goal for the night? more? less?

$3.7 in matching right now
Far more than that! Last donation drive was planned in less than two days and there were no incentives to donate! This time, there are many incentives to donate and many people have been holding off their donations!

Edit - $20K wouldn't be crazy to look at!

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
For whoever's making the list of raffle prizes, I'm putting my extra steam key for Darksiders into there. I think this is the topic I'm meant to post in about it. If not, let me know which one I should post in.

Top Bottom