• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC10R Videos - Melee, P:M, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
glad that axe actually thinks pikachu is good. There is a tendency for melee players to think that if they do well it's all because they are so amazing. I like it when people are honest that the character is actually good and has potential. It's not like it takes away from axe anyway. He is the one who pulled that potential out of pikachu.

In the old days I would never have thoght pikachu was that good, but watching axe now you can clearly see that pikachu has good options, setups, combos, etc. in a lot of situations

joY

Pot splitter
Ahhh, just seeing this thread for the first time. Thanks OP! And JuggleGuy.

ycz12

Smash Ace
Who had the Project M setup in the very back right corner of the venue (facing the stage)? I was told that was a recording setup, and played a couple of Project M doubles matches there. Look for the Ike/Ness team.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I have 5 matches ready to upload wehn I get a good connection.

Pool 9 - Mango (Falcon) vs Cosmo (Zelda)
Pool 9 - Mango (Fox) vs Obsoleet? (Peach, Falco)
Pool 9 - Mango (Falco) vs Alcheato (Fox)
Pool 9 - SilentJupiter (Peach) vs Cosmo (Zelda)
Pool 9 - Cosmo (Zelda) vs Grape Ape? (Falco)

I have two 1 hr vids (day 1 and day 2) of Project M from my setup. Does anyone know who played on it and what matches they were? I also have a 1 hr vid of melee from day 2. Does anyone know who played and what matches they were? It was the setup in the back on the right next to the secondary stream setup.

Jace08

Smash Lord
^she does play peach/falco though. Explain more; did you have a camera showing the players or something?

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Sorry for the delay in getting my remaining vids up... I have my thesis defense on Wednesday so I've been putting a lot of effort into that. Once that's over I will have some time to encode the rest of the matches that I have!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
@Bobby if you want the continuation set for top 8 RR, I think that was played on either juggleguy or omnigamer's setup. It was only one game though, zac won it iirc.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
yeah i'd like to know as well. it did happen on the vgbootcamp stream...maybe after yall finish the PM vids?

also yea dendy commentated it, for better or for worse lol

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Somebody should fix up this thread and make it look really pretty :)
I'll try to tackle it tonight.

EDIT: Started on it, but I still have to sort through all of VGBootCamps videos yet. Have to play around with the formats a bit more yet, too.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I'm at another hotel now and have a good upload rate. I still don't know who played on my setup on day 2 so I think I'll just upload the 1 hr vid and have people tell me what matches are in it.

brayden7

Smash Cadet
It's really too bad that Matdotzeb and G$'s matches didn't get recorded.. Watching Matdotzeb throw that ***** fit was priceless.

brayden7

Smash Cadet
I didn't get to watch it but I saw the after math hahhaa bloody brilliant

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom