• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC10R Legacy...is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Welp, AR is on the road eta 8 hours.

Honostly I don't plan on getting out of pools. You guys better **** me up as much as possible, in game of course.

Oh ya, hungrybox owes me a bed for one night. He stole my bed on the last night of genisis 2 forcing me to sleep sitting up in a terrible chair.

So basically my goal is to beat someone to make them lose a ton of Elo points. Trying to see if I can copy pasta the Elo hell from league to smash.

:phone:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

excuse the huge size

car #1 AKA Jacevan has died
mayday mayday, maylay in danger

this is going to be one late night driveee

dmac

Smash Champion
Stuck at a mcdonalds for 5 hours, going to get to our hotel at around 6 am (darkrain and all six of strongbad's donkey kong$$)

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
I'm just double checking here. It said in the information packet that the TOs aren't responsible for memory cards left in the systems. What exactly does that mean? Should we not bring memory cards?

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I think that means if someone else puts a card in the system, they are not responsible for returning it to the respective owner.

Hearing dreamland music through the walls. You really do hear it everywhere

Luigigoshard91

Smash Apprentice
Just arrived from all the way from mount washington ky, if anyone is interested in getting some matches in were first floor room number 178 just knock

kd-

Smash Lord
Hearing dreamland music through the walls. You really do hear it everywhere
This is hilarious, I can imagine people just walking around trying to find smash and just listening for DreamLand. I've done it for finding local tournies before.

I love everyone posting their hotel rooms, so HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE. Let's GO

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
There really is smash everywhere. You can walk around and just listen to which rooms have it playing and hop in for matches or w/e. I think the hotel set up all the rooms to be close to each other, to keep the noise complaints down. And because they knew it would be AWESOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom