• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Social - N2C on thursday, anyone?

Vermy

Smash Champion
As I already said, Surgi it's SSF4 and Brawl only. No melee. Not even if you bring it.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
if you wanna play melee this weekend mik im pretty sure there is somethin happening
ask redact

Vermy

Smash Champion
Don't you dare quote the late Dark Lord of the Sith against me. Brawl is the dark side. (Y)

tibs7

Smash Champion
For the ones who enjoy the worlds game football (as in soccer) we should go support the socceroos and watch it on the big screen in the city, we can bring drinks and whatnot should be gooooood!

Also vermz I am trè interested

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
well since most people will go to the brawl/ssiv meet, ill host just whoever wants to melee, unless somehow it turns out to be more than 3 people, then its time to pressure someone else into hosting lol

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I just played 2 days of Smash in a row omg

& tibs has an amazing idea there

Vermy

Smash Champion
So I can host, and have 7 people. Will start midday as to get as many hours as possible. <3
It'd be awesome if someone could bring a TV. I'll have mine set up with the 360 and two arcade sticks.

Tibs is Attila coming too? =D

Vermy

Smash Champion
If people are still interested in my meet, PM me and I'll send you my mobile number and my address.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
box hill on tuuessdaayyyyy
1 dollar everythinggggg at timeout

good foooddddddd
lets gooooo

cao tak and jei have expressed intrest, get at meeee

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Hey guys, I have Ricky and Leisha staying at mine (most likely Khoa aswell) on Saturday night and more than welcome others to join us as long as you can find your own way to the Convent on Sunday.

Soxxie and Tahlia won't be there Saturday night so I wanna be a teenager again and throw a little somethin' somethin' as if my parents were away for the weekend :p

Anyway probably should mention that I will need to cap it at some number...maybe...10 people?
This is not the Star Wars Marathon btw...that's still being planned.

Let me know if you want in :)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
inb4 bagsing spots, me ted zxv julian and maybe scabe, will be staying with conner, but travel could be difficult since theres 2 many of us for one car load, having somewhere to stay on the sat night would make things much easier for us, you cool with that jei?

Dekar289

Smash Hero
man i wanna come now just coz zxv could be goin
perfect op to make sexual advances

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
No Luke it's not okay. What the hell have you ever done for me.

I've already said yes to Conor, it's all good.
Probably should say no to anyone else, I think I already have more than 10 lol.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Squee! Saturdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. <3
Willl try to bring alcy.
And I can train Jei and Luke in SSFIV <3

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
can you beat iso vermy? because if not I'll be training you lol.

I played this one guy in 3rd strike, and I'd never played it before (**** its a good game) and I ***** him so he went and trained for like 2 weeks straight, came back, and got ***** again.

must be natural sf talent.

also you should go go karting... on a big offroad course with lots of cover, and every go kart has 2 people similar to double dash, except instead of a driver and some useless guy doing nothing, you have a driver and a shooter, because your actually also playing laser tag as the same time, on go karts, with lasers....
and karts....

Sieg

Smash Champion
Hey I remember that match. Didn't you totally *****slap him with St.MP? Good times lol.

Then I beasted the rest of his team.

Vermy

Smash Champion
I dizzied his Zangief with Chun lol. DIZZIED A ZANGIEF. Now that's a spanking. And yes, I finished the match with Chun's b*tchslap, just for arrogance. =P We're amazing, Sieg.

Sieg

Smash Champion
We are.

I wish someday I would just be proclaimed King of the World already.

Top Bottom