• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Social - N2C on thursday, anyone?

earla

Smash Lord
im keen jesse, if you bring a wii i'll train with you for a few hours?

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I'll be there after the Robocop TO meeting which finishes at 6.30 or something. I'll try to drag CAO along if he's not too busy.
Attila not going? FFFUUUUUUU

Attila: run to the city you athletic *******.

Splice

Smash Hero
can we do n2c the thursday before the tournament?
To get some practice before the tournament, I forget everything I learn in like a week lol.

So close to the date is good for me, hopefully people not short of cash?

I'll shout some people if they want.

earla

Smash Lord
good meet, i learnt alot.

established around 5/6 bad habits that i will remove from my game.

any tips from viva, ledge, jei?

Splice

Smash Hero
idk how many people i will shout. I dont know if ill shout you Nix since i could just walk for 5 mins if i wanted to play you.

Im just really hopeful we can get a decent meet, again, right before tourney. :)

More people!

Nixernator

Smash Ace
I'm kidding bro, I might go anyway, I have nothing to do on thursdays anymore. There's a hole where school basketball training was.

Also come over on like tuesday or something dudee.

Splice

Smash Hero
N2C MEET THIS THURSDAY!!

CONFIRMED
Gary
Nick
Myself
Santa

MAYBE
Toshi
Joey

Who is bringing wiis? Anyone else coming? can we get more HYPE?

Melee dudes?

Splice

Smash Hero
CONFIRMED: Gary Earl Myself Santa
MAYBE: Toshi Joey Attila
Bringing Wii: Santa

That's one Wii so far guys. Will need more! I'll bring copy of Melee and Brawl, any more consoles though and we will need more discs. Nick can't come anymore btw, despite being confirmed. wth mang.

Earl people can show up whenever of course, but I'll probably be there at like, 4:30-5:00

Leisha that sucks, I'll see what I can do.

Splice

Smash Hero
N2C MEET AWN THURSDAY
Updated list:

CONFIRMED: Gary, Earl, Myself, Santa, Leisha, Joey
MAYBE: Toshi, Attila, Jei, Bylim
Bringing Wii: Santa, Gary, Leisha, Joey

Decent turn out, it looks like!

Jei, Don't listen to Dekar, he isn't coming anyway. Dekar you coward

Splice

Smash Hero
If it's no trouble Bylim, probs bring another wii just in case someone backs out. :)

See you there Earl :)
I haven't actually played your Marth yet, hoping for some tense games.

earla

Smash Lord
good games all, enjoyed alot.

any tips for me from anyone are appreciated, i will get better.

Splice

Smash Hero
GG's Earl. I learnt a lot, need to control my camping better when I don't have % lead.
Could probably put more pressure on sometimes, I felt a bit free sometimes don't know If you could have restricted me with spaced airials more.

GG's Ledge, I stopped trying as much last couple of games, sorry about that. MK MU is different to Marth MU, I realise it today. I thought they'd play similairly. Still need to find a style that works consistently, rather than owning randomly lol, that wont work at Robocop

GG's Jei, had the lead in all our matches, you were up by a stock at all times, guess i'm just 2g coz i still won :p
You've definitely improved heaps, your juggling is really good, still need to work on the arrows and Jab cancelling (press down)

GG's Joey, get 3 stocked much? get 0-deathed much? lol. Snake was hard though wtf so difficult~

GG's Khoa, I lose my momentum too much against Diddys I think I need more patience and I need to understand his set ups more coherently so I can correctly determine risks and spacing and possible combos you have. Thanks for coming to HungryJacks, You are allowed to come over Sunday for good times and movies!

GG's Santa, played you twice lol, probs good u need to practice against other people. Props and Thanks to your mum for the lift that was great. Glad you could come again, hope you learnt something :)

And that's everyone who came!

GG's all!

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
Can we do something non-smash related some time in the near future? My life currently consists of study(games) and playing(games) so as you can see I need a break from games.

Meet was good, thx for helping with paying for the night Splice :).

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Yeah sorry I couldnt go guys, had to do centrelink stufff.

Yeah I'm up for anything non game related =3 is there any good movies or anything out atm?

Splice

Smash Hero
lol Gary looks like you need more groups of friends :p

Well I saw a movie with Khoa today and it was pretty good. If we have a movie meet this week though, lets not do thursday. We only do thursday coz of Battle Pass afaik. So weekend is much better if we want a movie, imo.

I havent seen Inception yet... It's the only movie I really want to see... Anyone else who hasn't seen it want to see it? Otherwise I will probably see it with Khoa <3 or not at all. :( Until it comes out on DVD :)

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
i might be up for n2c this week, that being said, ive said that for the last two weeks as well lol. can't do fridays, normally can't do saturdays, although this week appears to be an exception.

Top Bottom