• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugly Man

Smash Apprentice
Can you say QUOTETASTIC?!

i really hope ugly was having a bad day when i vsed his ganon with falcon =\
3 matches

2 stock
2 stock
3 stock

i wanna vs him on a good day :)

ganon v falcon is fun :D

falcons only decent matchup :)
Oh God, I had a shocker on Saturday. Modesty makes me say that you're better than me, but you're not that much better. If anything, I just need practice fighting people who aren't Vermy.

you cant say your a pro ganon till you do an upsmash and chase it up with the ganon super jump and catch them in the air with a choke, and then tech chase the choke with a dash attack resulting in a kill.
Done that. Not all at once, mind, but I've done it.

ugly's dorf is better than all of sa's best players combined
This Is Fact!!!!!
ugly is far too modest
but he would stomp you and your state in brawl, anytime anywherez. srs
Ugly would speak for himself, but his post count of say 25 and the fact that he's had his account for 2 years is a sign that he doesn't really talk much on smashboards.

So instead we tell legends of his Dorf. And these legends spread fear. And that fear festers.
ugly is jesus... don't see any jesus christs in sa
ugly is handsome
I'm just going to bask in the glory of this. Bask like a FOTHERMUCKER.

Being Jesus, I'm humble though.

also,
he should give up pikachu.

useless post.
Pikachu is essentially only used in;

- Teams, because Ganondorf kills everyone regardless of team. Or whether they are alive or not. Of it they are dead. Or if they are even in the freaking game. Start a team battle with a Ganondorf and he'll leap through the screen and FLAME CHOKE YOUR MOTHER.

- Against Fox, for the lulz. Epic lulz.

Ugly Man

Smash Apprentice
also wifi is very very bad, everyone I know (most of the smash scene) that hates it has played it at some point or another, we're not all just mindless teenage girls who go along with everyone else's opinion. (well maybe shaya...)
I played WiFi for a week after I first bought Brawl. I have not touched it since.

It is laggy, choppy and just generally terrible.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
I don't know why everyone hates on wifi, yes at times it is laggy but about 70% of my matches are relatively non lag free and I feel that after last months tournament, I have got some hardcore wifi in and that it has made me a better player.
As long as you are just fighting people who you have a good connection with it is a fun affair and useful for matchup experience and working out some kinks in your gameplay.
Besides doesn't Ally like advocate using wifi?
Edit: Wrong dude Dekar, thats Nicks

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
nandos is like top tier of fast food, but ive had plenty of things that are better
Sorry, Grilld is the top tier fast food - nothing tops the Mighty Melbourne! It even owns Bryan (see toppled burger on the floor)

And redcat's right - I don't/can't practice either <3

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
you know, there is space for more than 1 food chain in top tier -_-
i never said it was the best, i just said its top tier
i used to have grilled almost every week at uni. i know its amazin

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
i go to hospital for a few days and you guys give me like 8 pages to read. thanks. can someone summarize?

@lain: great to see you on the australia boards, havent had someone of your calibre here since ally made a few comments ages ago. ics are not easy to use, and are way more than chaingrabs. honestly, i thought thats all they were, so i decided not to use them, but after watching your apex awesomeness, i actually wanna pick them up. use of both desynching and a solo popo were freakin amazing. gg man.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
ill sum it im
im amazing
like wow holy smoke
n2c was g since condog allowed us to play melee on the tvs he owned (think thats the story lol)
my oli is amazing
yeah thats it pretty much hey

Ant1

Smash Ace
Ugly are u gonna go to this next tournament?
U have to try place high, then ganon can be like middle of f tier for Aus character rankings list.
I got him a 2nd, if u got top 4 he would be maybe above jiggs, which would be funny coz jiggs destroys ganon.
Just pray to the gods the night be4 that u get lucky brackets.

Ugly Man

Smash Apprentice
Ugly are u gonna go to this next tournament?
U have to try place high, then ganon can be like middle of f tier for Aus character rankings list.
I got him a 2nd, if u got top 4 he would be maybe above jiggs, which would be funny coz jiggs destroys ganon.
Just pray to the gods the night be4 that u get lucky brackets.
Indeed. I'll do my best, anyway.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Yeah troll better like jack, he has a degree in Trollonomy and Trollology.

bonus tourney first is a good idea. its easy for most people to come later, this way we get more doubles and singles entrants wooo. also i vote low tier for bonus tourney.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Bonus tourney means we can warm up too.
I find in doubles I'm not quite warmed up from the friendlies, so this will help.

Especially since i main a low tier character =D

Afropony

Smash Lord
Bonus tourney means we can warm up too.
I find in doubles I'm not quite warmed up from the friendlies, so this will help.

Especially since i main a low tier character =D
Lol then you'll want a warm up tourney so that you play well in the bonus.

I can't come to this monthly, found out I'm going to Port Douglas for the whole holidays.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Lol then you'll want a warm up tourney so that you play well in the bonus.

I can't come to this monthly, found out I'm going to Port Douglas for the whole holidays.
XD

Bonus Tourney doesn't count in Ranbats, so no Johns XD

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Can the bonus tourny be Melty? No, I kid, but I want a proper Melty Tournament this time; I want to win something this time. =D

I vote for crews though, lots of fun thar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom