• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MegaMafia | Day 4 - Mafia wins!

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Rockin, where are you getting the idea that time-stop ends the day? EE speculated that, although I believe due to him mis-counting, but it was never confirmed, and according to Omni, the one who held the role, it was supposed to extend the day by 24 hours. If you paid attention to the final vote count from D1,

FINAL DAY 1 VOTE COUNT
Ignatius - 3 (Evil Eye, Handorin, Rockin)
No Lynch - 6 (Mentosman, Marshy, Chaco, Smashman, Macman, Omni)
Smashman - 1

Not voting: Ignatius, Wikipedia
Omni hammered no lynch THEN used his power. The power extends a day, not shortens it. I pointed this out, but due to not realizing the extra vote wasn't attached to anyone my reasoning was weak and I thought there were still 12 left and suggested maybe the vote-block had caused majority to occur one earlier. I was actually wrong, and there were only 11 alive not counting our now revealed Doc Robot, which means when Omni placed the sixth vote it was majority. Right now I'm more willing to trust Omni that it was meant to extend the day, not end it.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
dumb dumb, mafia could have just decided to no kill and it would have resulted with the same effect, so they wouldn't need to waste the timestop power thingy.
Which is exactly why outing out your visits is pretty **** important. How are we to trust you otherwise? 'Cause you're always town?' I swear, each post you make makes you more and more scummy. Also, don't try and guilt trip me. It won't work. I know what's at stake.

Macman - I see. I figured that 7 votes were needed on D1, not 6. After looking back, there could be a chance that it does increase it 24 hours...but at the same time, I'm still intimidated/having the mindset it can end the day because of the power seen in TLI.

Macman, I was with the mass nameclaim before (even had a special way on how people need to do it), but I'm very confident who are scum people are at this point, and would reccommand others to hold off their claims (however, if you really feel the need to claim, then go ahead).

I don't know why people is simply buying EE's story and claim, really. Nor why you, mentos, easily buys in Macman's protection to Marshy. It just seems like everyone thinks that I'm making a 'hasty' decision. That I'm voting too early where, in my eyes, I'm voting at the right time. Putting the 'Spider Mafia' incident against me is a stupid argument, because I basically learned my lesson from that game. If I really was unsure about EE (as well as anyone I suspect) or not even past 80% confident, I'd hold off my vote and hear what everyone has to say. Instead, this is someone entirely different. I really want town to listen, think, and see what I'm doing and tell me what is so scummy about it.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
bringing up spidermanfia is not an argument, i'm just reminding you of that game so you won't make a similar mistake. Still don't see why my reports matter. I'll tell you what they are when you roleclaim.

you're really just grasping for straws.

I assume you think I am scum? K, makes alot of sense to not trust the un cced doc and watcher. Real smart.

IT WOULD NOT MAKE SENSE FOR MAFIA TO NO KILL. If they no killed, they would intentionally give town another mislynch, instead of it being mylo that day and having much greater chances of winning.

I don't think you are making a hasty decision I just don't think you're making sense.

You continue to change your arguments and none of them ever hold any weight. You are grasping for straws. Your voting of EE early in the day and the lack of a speedlynch means that either EE and/or you is mafia. Since if you were both town, scum would have won. And unless you give me a legitimate reason to think EE is mafia AND explain your horrendously scummy behavior, I will just assume you are mafia and ignore you for the rest of the game. Your posts just continue to annoy me.

I really shouldn't even be responding to you so much but instead let hando and smashman respond

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Rockin: Why do I trust Mac? Un cc'd doc, in a game with VERY tight numbers(especially when Wiki's role is accounted for), when there was a no kill on a night that left a mislynch instead of leading to mylo. My estimation is that it's pretty clear Mac is legit. And, seeing as Mac confirms EE's reports(the one on him N0 at least), well, that pushes my thoughts more to the belief side for EE.

Handorin

Smash Hero
so I was coming up with scenarios in my head as to why the game wasn't over yet. And my two thoughts were either there are mafia lovers[the other lover dies if one gets lynched] or that megaman was the only person in the mafia allowed to make NKs.
Dumb. Being a lover doesn't +1 to town. It just means two people are tied together. Even with the lover, the mafia would win if they reached 3v3. If your theory was the case and it puts us in an extra day, then we have a 1/3 chance of hitting a lover and then both die and we hit 2v2. Mafia still win.

Obviously this isn't the case now. We have Doc coming out and explain a lot, which leads me to my next point.

Also, I really have mixed feelings in terms of this Doc Robot guy. I mean, he just randomly appears, makes himself known instead of hiding himself off in the darkness. It's pretty odd IMO.
Agreed. I also find it odd that he wasn't included in vote count. There's seven of us, yet Scav says that there is six of us. Could the good Doctor be a mafia ploy? Then there's the fact that there really is a doublevoter. I think the Doc was trying to hide the Dvoter and the dvoter messed up big time by voting on him.
These moved them up on my suspicion list. Why would you even consider Doc to be mafia? If it was, we would have lost the game already. We have not. We have one more day to clean up this mess and win. Stop being stupid and think.

The Doc claim also unclears Rockin in my eyes (as others have stated). This coupled with him questioning Doc and him voting EE makes me think he is more likely scum than EE. The other two scum can't stack their votes on EE at the moment because we have Doc outed now and we know it isn't a random person with a DV. It is a separate entity. If Rockin is town, he would have/should unvote.

Which is exactly why outing out your visits is pretty **** important. How are we to trust you otherwise? 'Cause you're always town?' I swear, each post you make makes you more and more scummy. Also, don't try and guilt trip me. It won't work. I know what's at stake.

Macman - I see. I figured that 7 votes were needed on D1, not 6. After looking back, there could be a chance that it does increase it 24 hours...but at the same time, I'm still intimidated/having the mindset it can end the day because of the power seen in TLI.

Macman, I was with the mass nameclaim before (even had a special way on how people need to do it), but I'm very confident who are scum people are at this point, and would reccommand others to hold off their claims (however, if you really feel the need to claim, then go ahead).

I don't know why people is simply buying EE's story and claim, really. Nor why you, mentos, easily buys in Macman's protection to Marshy. It just seems like everyone thinks that I'm making a 'hasty' decision. That I'm voting too early where, in my eyes, I'm voting at the right time. Putting the 'Spider Mafia' incident against me is a stupid argument, because I basically learned my lesson from that game. If I really was unsure about EE (as well as anyone I suspect) or not even past 80% confident, I'd hold off my vote and hear what everyone has to say. Instead, this is someone entirely different. I really want town to listen, think, and see what I'm doing and tell me what is so scummy about it.
EE and Macman's reporting pretty much confirm each other.

Also, I ran TLI mafia and I'm not sure what you are talking about. My version of the lightkeeper did this: If he was killed at night, then there would not be a next day and it would go to night.

bringing up spidermanfia is not an argument, i'm just reminding you of that game so you won't make a similar mistake. Still don't see why my reports matter. I'll tell you what they are when you roleclaim.

you're really just grasping for straws.

I assume you think I am scum? K, makes alot of sense to not trust the un cced doc and watcher. Real smart.

IT WOULD NOT MAKE SENSE FOR MAFIA TO NO KILL. If they no killed, they would intentionally give town another mislynch, instead of it being mylo that day and having much greater chances of winning.

I don't think you are making a hasty decision I just don't think you're making sense.

You continue to change your arguments and none of them ever hold any weight. You are grasping for straws. Your voting of EE early in the day and the lack of a speedlynch means that either EE and/or you is mafia. Since if you were both town, scum would have won. And unless you give me a legitimate reason to think EE is mafia AND explain your horrendously scummy behavior, I will just assume you are mafia and ignore you for the rest of the game. Your posts just continue to annoy me.

I really shouldn't even be responding to you so much but instead let hando and smashman respond
QFT

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Dumb. Being a lover doesn't +1 to town. It just means two people are tied together. Even with the lover, the mafia would win if they reached 3v3. If your theory was the case and it puts us in an extra day, then we have a 1/3 chance of hitting a lover and then both die and we hit 2v2. Mafia still win.

Obviously this isn't the case now. We have Doc coming out and explain a lot, which leads me to my next point.
I meant there was both mafia lovers AND a double voter. So town would still have the majority vote wise, and we could win if we voted one of the lovers so that both mafia lovers would die. Like, 2 lovers in the mafia... not one town one mafia. Just saying these were the only scenarios that made sense to me. Because with just a doublevoter, town loses anyways.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, theoretically with you alive and a DV Mac, town still would have a shot. Not that it matters anymore, but my analysis before Doc's claim was that town still had voting majority thanks to a DV, and since a doc was still alive a proper lynch and doc save would have put us back up 3-2, at which point if we kept lynching scum no matter who died we would win. As I said pointless now but I felt like saying itXD

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
These moved them up on my suspicion list. Why would you even consider Doc to be mafia? If it was, we would have lost the game already. We have not. We have one more day to clean up this mess and win. Stop being stupid and think.

The Doc claim also unclears Rockin in my eyes (as others have stated). This coupled with him questioning Doc and him voting EE makes me think he is more likely scum than EE. The other two scum can't stack their votes on EE at the moment because we have Doc outed now and we know it isn't a random person with a DV. It is a separate entity. If Rockin is town, he would have/should unvote.
I never questioned his alignment. I only questioned how he just randomly appeared out of thin air, that's all.

Also, I ran TLI mafia and I'm not sure what you are talking about. My version of the lightkeeper did this: If he was killed at night, then there would not be a next day and it would go to night.
My mistake. I meant to say TNM (Totally Normal Mafia), not your game ><;;

smashman90

Smash Lord
I also will consider doc robot completely clear as long as noone claims double voter.
You did notice that the double voter voted on Doc Robot, right? If that's not a sign that there is still a doublevoter, then I'm a ham sandwich.

As for the massclaim Macman, I'll do it if everybody wants me to but I am still waiting for Scav to answer a question about my role, though.

@ Rockin- As for your case on EE, I think EE is probably town. I tried putting myself in a hypothetical situations one of which is where I am EE and mafia and Mac just claimed Doc (and is town). I tried to think like EE, so I thought to myself, "It would be perfect to claim Watcher, but it would seem a bit too convienient and it may draw unwanted attention. And if there really was a Watcher, then EE would be screwed. Would EE really risk that?" To be honest, I don't think EE would do that if he was mafia. And I do think you were grasping at straws with that Flash Man, Pharaoh Man, or whatever character Omni was EE said.

@ Doc Robot- I do got a few questions for you. And here they are:

Why aren't you included in the vote count? It says there are six people here, but now with you here it makes seven. Any explanation for that? I have just kinda thought that maybe Scav just made an error or something, but I just want an answer from you just to be certain on this situation.

Why did you say that there was no doublevoter? Were you trying to keep him hidden?

Out of all the remaining people, who do you think is most likely mafia and why?

Will you roleclaim if asked to?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
/Facepalm to 3 of smashmans 4 questions>_> I mean really? The only one of those questions that doesn't make me want to hit myself is the question about who he thinks is mafia. Everything else is, well, blatantly apparent>_>

Doc Robot

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ Doc Robot- I do got a few questions for you. And here they are:

Why aren't you included in the vote count? It says there are six people here, but now with you here it makes seven. Any explanation for that? I have just kinda thought that maybe Scav just made an error or something, but I just want an answer from you just to be certain on this situation.

Why did you say that there was no doublevoter? Were you trying to keep him hidden?

Out of all the remaining people, who do you think is most likely mafia and why?

Will you roleclaim if asked to?
1. Im assuming it has to do with the dual accountship and how I can chose to manipulate the Doc Robot account to post. Additionally I never had to use this account unless I wanted to which would have made it unknown.

2. Will not answer until Hando and EE post reactions.

3. Hando. The fact that he posted something rather lengthy yet decided to COMPLETELY IGNORE ME when Im pretty much one of the largest topics on the floor.

4. If I need to and the town find it necessary I think I can be able to. However Im not going to do much of anything vote, claim, whatnot unless the ENTIRE town says their opinions.

C'mon guys. Im the perfect tool. Use me.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I may as well claim. I didn't really want nor really felt the need cause I was hoping town would trust my judgment and reasons for my actions.

I am Hornet Man, and I'm the real Watcher.

Every night, I send one of my bees to a target I choose and they hover over their head. They watch and see who visits them and then report back to me the news. I'll be able to see who they visit by their name.

N0: I chose randomly who to watch, since I really had no idea who was gonna get attacked. I chose Masterwarlord/Iggy. Xsyven/Marshy visited him only.

I was sure to pay attention to both Iggy and Marshy on D1 to notice any type of unusual reaction (maybe similar to Macman's capital letters). Sadly, neither really showed anything helpful, however there was something Iggy said that had me intrigued

Also, there was one last thing that I wanted to clear with Scav before posting about it, since Macman needed to find out what he could as well; I was the target of a night action as well, and I think it's one town should probably be aware of. I was hit by a flying robot during night 0, and because of this I can't vote today. So, I've been voteblocked, if I am lynched toDay still, just make sure that you know that someone getting voteblocked is a possiblity.
I was VERY unsure if there was flavor in my visit to him (cause from the sound of it, my bees are considered a 'flying robot'). If that wasn't the case, I was gonna consider Marshy to be 'Beet' (Mega Man's flying birdy sidekick) and had the power to voteblock people. It seemed to make sense.

N1: I chose Mentos man cause he seemed both townie and was a possible kill choice. No one visited him.

Unfortunatly, they went with the more obvious kill and went for Omni. I COULD've chose Omni, but again...I felt that was too obvious for Mafia to do. I was very wrong =/. They must've thought that watcher was 'highly unlikely' cause they killed off the tracker.

on D2, when Wiki was voteblocked, I asked him if he was hit with a flying robot

Yes, a flying robot hit me.
This confirmed to me that Marshy was indeed the voteblocker.

N2: Next I chose Wiki. I think I went with more of my gut feeling then deduction skills/predicting who would be the night play. No one visited him.

D3, I felt it was time to maybe push the mass nameclaim. Seemed more benefical then it being done on D4. Plus, I really wanted to try out this special nameclaim idea I thought up since D1.

I thought about trying to make people claim in a...'marco polo' style (guess that's the best way to explain it). First, I would say a element (like, let's say I say...fire). and then the group of people would either pass or claim their element (EE claiming Heat Man). Then I say Ice...water...so forth and so forth, putting out the more obvious elements first then leaving a few of the mix last (In every Mega Man game, there is always a fire, electric, and either a water or ice robot master with a mix of a few other lesser known ones). Yeah, this sounded purely flavor, but at the same time, it seemed to work in my eyes. It looked like it could help spot out mafias a bit easier in a game like this.

In all honestly, I did try the 'weakness' bit thing, but soon realized it didn't work. Hornet Man is weak to fire, which was the same element Search Man was. This left at a dead end. I tried to do the opposite way and looked for anything that was a weakness to my power.

It was splash woman...and it also left a dead end =/

ARGH! I just realized something! Each Mega Man boss has a weakness to a certain weapon. Search Man's weakness was the flame sword, or in other words a fire attack. So with that info, we now know that one of us is a fire character, which also means that there is most likely a water character to beat the flame character. This game is built exactly like a mega man game! Why didn't I realize this sooner?

I'm guessing that it's something like this:

Search Man (You gain a tracking missile in the game, so one of the characters in this game must have a weakness to that weapon)

Flame-related character (Search Man's weak to the flame sword, so we know that there has to be a fire character and most likely has a weakness towards water)

Water-related character (Fire character's weakness probably and probably has a weakness to electricity)

Electricity-related character (Water character's weakness)

Bomb-related character (A character who uses bombs like Grenade Man, Napalm Man, etc. I listed the bomb dude here from assuming that Iggy really is Grenade Man)

Person weak against Search Man's weapon

I know that it's incomplete, but I just wanted to do a quick little example (I think I needed to list one or two more people, then there's megamafia plus indy).
While the game may be built in the usual Mega Man way, I don't think it's built the same way you're picturing it, Smashman. Also, I want to try and leave Robot Master's name to a minimum so as to avoid the Mafia possibly taking a fake claim. I want to say a bit more, but again, I don't want to run the risk of giving Mafia's any ideas

and while we're still near the deadline. Unvote Vote: Iggy
This is why I was in total disagreement with the flavors Smashman presented. My nameclaim idea may sound like it was made with flavor intentions, but it really wasn't.

Anyway...

D3 went on. Didn't like Wiki's threat and immediatly jumped in to stop it, calling his bluff (cause I didn't think he was neither a bulletproof nor a survivor like EE spoke before). When Chaco died, I was pretty **** surprised he was actually voteblocker.

This led me to believe I can only see the people themselves visiting. I'm guessing, since it's gutsman, must've chunk a rock towards Iggy and Wiki on D1 and D2 or he may have stomped the ground (but then that'd conflict with Search Man's tracking ability to see the weapons...at least, I'm assuming that's how Search Man's power work if he were still alive).

I saw EE claim watcher and said he got Macman's back. That lead me to scum No. 1

N3:At the time, I was still in debate to really believe Macman's claim. However, I didn't want to risk the fact of that, so I watched him. I saw EE visited him.

EE then explains his Night watches while Macman confirms the N0 visit. Scum no. 2

THIS is why I wanted to know the visits so badly, Macman. THIS is why I'm voting for EE. Me voting so early, while not waiting for others to claim a 3 Maf Vs 3 Townies and a DV should've been the defitnition of me secretly CCing and putting BS to what EE said.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Actually, thinking on it again, I think the Tracker (Search Man) should be able to see the people he tracks like I do with who I watch.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
interesting development. Rockin, you really should have came out earlier instead of trying to make terrible arguments to justify EE's lynch. I am more inclined to believe EE's claim because oh him getting the right n0 result. Not sure though, wanna see other peoples opinions on this.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Hmm, you have it as EE visiting me N3, if you were making this up I don't see why you would have him visiting me which confirms that EE did indeed target me. Man I wish I knew what the investigator role did.

How do you know there's a tracker?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ill have to think about this a bit... Some things about your claim make no sense. For example, how did Marshy, a lightkeeper, visit iggy/warlord... That's pretty solidly a non-visiting role... That and you're pinning the un ccd doc as scum, when there was a no kill that gave the town an extra mislynch. I'm really gonna have to think on this one for a while

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Hmm, you have it as EE visiting me N3, if you were making this up I don't see why you would have him visiting me which confirms that EE did indeed target me. Man I wish I knew what the investigator role did.

How do you know there's a tracker?
Because of the constant scream on how Scav said he doesn't like 'bingo nights.' This basically means that a cop is not in the game due to the fact a cop can tell a person's alignment, which that's how I read 'bingo nights.' A watcher and Tracker can't confirm whether they're mafia or town. Only just show that they've done actions. That, in essence, can be done by either mafia or town (or even Indie). It's the intentions and reasons that soon pieces things together to find who is maf and who is town.

explain???
Obviously, I was playing along and listening to how others react to it. I wanted to claim soon after, but then Mentos had to poke out the DV thing, to which he confirmed it wasn't him. I wanted to keep the DV from claiming and wanted Mafia to keep get hidden in the dark, cause all Maf has to do is Night Kill the DV and it's game over. I wanted Mafia to keep guessing.From that point, I just tried to secretly CC against EE, but of course that didn't happen. I frowned at Smashman's last post of questioning the Doc Robot and felt just like 'screw it...' and just claim.

Mentos - No idea, really. Maybe Marshy visits them at night time and then when Day comes, he bolds in 'Light:player' and the person 'dissipears' for the entire day, not being able to vote or contribute to the group (Or maybe he's ban from DG and can't see the forum till the next Day). Then again, Scav doesn't like anything that promotes inactivity of the sort, so really your guess is as good as mine.

Usually, if there's a new role, the Mod would explain the role after a death, but Scav hasn't.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
oh man, i think i believe rockin =/
welp, i'm just gonna stop posting for a while and wait for EE/everyone else to respond.
Either way, hando is most likely the lynch for today. Hopefully scum will kill either EE or Rockin tonight...

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Rockin made a good point a couple of pages back, EE, did you or did you not see a barrier active on me last night?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
EE RESPONDS TO THE DOC ROBOT INCIDENT:

Precursor:

I still want responses from EE and Hando. No more lurkin kthxbai.
I wasn't. I said I'd be V/LA this weekend, and with today being Canadian Thanksgiving, it's part of the weekend. I'm now back at a reliable internet connection.

Alright guys I think it is time to come out and do this: I am the extra voter. Ive been lurking in the shadows thus far and deducing what to think. Im not going to vote for any right now to make sure that scum cant force rush a lynch. As such you are being incredibly stupid by voting, Rockin. Even if you think he is scum you simply do not vote until late day and when we have had enough educated discussion.
Well, I buy it already. There isn't much else to say. Beyond that this first post here is very townie (worried of an alpha strike mafia lynch, etc), I clicked to see what Doc Robot's other posts were out of curiosity, and saw several BRoom posts. Turns out this account used to be the "Jesus Christ" joke account Scav made some years back. This confirmed that the account was endorsed by Scav.

Ever cautious, I also pressed on Scav to see whether there were any loopholes scum could get around that would allow them to, say, make a Doc Robot account to fish for the doublevoter. After all, that's the only nefarious purpose I could possibly see for Doc Robot -- a scum trick. Here's what Scav had to say:

ScavMF (7:28:32 PM): if an account isn't in the game, they can't post in the thread

Ding! This confirms that Doc Robot is, in fact, in the game. And with his only possibility of scum-ties -- that being, his not existing and being a scum trick -- shot down, there is nothing left for him to be but town. It all clicks. Doc Robot is the reason we haven't lost, because he is our invisible fourth townie. I'm completely throwing out the possibility of him being an invisible indy or scum, because that's as easily rectified for him as "sup scum let's joint".

As for smashman's argument about DR's invisible vote, I thought it was clearly implied that DR was voting for himself to illustrate that he was, in fact, the extra vote. After all, only Doc Robot would know that Doc Robot was in the game, and thus be able to vote for him.

So, I've proven Doc Robot is legitimate, and I've proven he's town, and I've proven he's the vote.

Now that Rockin has counterclaimed me, I know to a fault that he is scum. His argumentation in counterclaiming me alone made absolutely no sense and did not follow the line of rationale I would expect from someone who was trying to get scum that claimed his role lynched. On the contrary, if you read things carefully, it seems quite clear Rockin tried to use flavor as evidence to get me lynched, tried to imply that Search Man was either our only investigative role or our watcher, flipped, floundered and flailed, and ultimately decided to counterclaim me as a last resort.

I am probably not sleeping tonight, so I'll be sure to go post-by-post for Rockin ASAP. His voting for me makes perfect sense from a scum perspective, as scum needs only to steal one vote from the town to force a mislynch and win it all. Just look at his posts where he beseeches Macman's vote: "If you were town you'd vote with me". Essentially he just tried to bully Macman into voting for his target, making it sound as though Mac's towniedom was at stake.

But even before this, as I had indicated well before Rockin went after me, I was suspicious of him, and I know for a fact there is plenty of suspicious activity to look bac to. Of note, he is one of the people who flailed and waffled back and forth on whether to lynch Iggy. I'm looking forward to how Rockin will look on a full reread. Not very well, I'll wager.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I am probably not sleeping tonight, so I'll be sure to go post-by-post for Rockin ASAP. His voting for me makes perfect sense from a scum perspective, as scum needs only to steal one vote from the town to force a mislynch and win it all. Just look at his posts where he beseeches Macman's vote: "If you were town you'd vote with me". Essentially he just tried to bully Macman into voting for his target, making it sound as though Mac's towniedom was at stake.
Not just Macman. All of town's chance is at stake. No reason for me to vote off so early and stick out like a sore thumb unless I was **** sure that person I was voting for is indeed Mafia.

But even before this, as I had indicated well before Rockin went after me, I was suspicious of him, and I know for a fact there is plenty of suspicious activity to look bac to. Of note, he is one of the people who flailed and waffled back and forth on whether to lynch Iggy. I'm looking forward to how Rockin will look on a full reread. Not very well, I'll wager.
I was confident at first, but when Marshy barked at me and others for voting Iggy, had slightly less confidence. The main argument on Iggy was a bit of flavor and information. Also, Grenade man was a guy that didn't know friend from foe. It seemed like an acceptable indie character, but at the same time, he WAS a Robot Master, so it made things difficult. I unvoted him because of the flavor logic used against him, but soon re-voted for him again, as I had a good long time to think at my job about the case. Plus, the information whether my game has a visiting flavor or not was important (I didn't want Mafia to use it against me. In TLI, when I was a mafia roleblocker, Hando never told me I had a visiting flavor...not a litteral one, anyway).

Once D2 came, I cared little for the lynch of Iggy and was more focused on Chaco, who I felt was mafia at the time. The info I got from wiki in terms of a bot visiting him was enough. I went with the Iggy lynch cause he was being unhelpful and co-operative with the questions giving to him.

EE, if I remember, you felt I was pretty townie D1 and D2 somewhat.

I've liked Rockin as a likely townie for most of this game, but his eagerness to accept Warlord's "take my ball and go home" non-defence and then change the subject is quite troublesome. More on this later, but what I want you to get here is that Rockin seems quite townie in all aspects except in terms of following up on Warlord.
This was from D1. You didn't say 'too townie', but 'quite townie.' I'm assuming that you felt I was a likely townie on that moment and behond. You did speak of interest if Iggy/Masterwarlord turns up indie cult or mafia, I should be spoken to, but none the less, you saw I was town.

I've actively been reading. I actually stepped back because I didn't want to interrupt this trifecta of Rockin, Wiki, and Chaco taking turns sinking their teeth into each other. It's been... interesting, to say the least.

I'm not sure how much of my hand I want to tip right now, but I will say that I don't think these arguments come across quite like TvT.

*continues to spectate*
On D2, and if I'm reading this right, you saw the argument as Town Vs. Town, another example as to you seeing me as a town person.

D3 was probably the only time you spoke of suspicion on me (or at least in a insult manner) about me going for a nameclaim. Still, I don't think that justifies it as me being auto scum.

Handorin

Smash Hero
So I'm on my phone cause my Internet always goes down at night

but wth was I supposed to? I talked about Doc. Was there something he asked me that I missed? Search function on here is being a ****

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
So I'm on my phone cause my Internet always goes down at night

but wth was I supposed to? I talked about Doc. Was there something he asked me that I missed? Search function on here is being a ****
He wants to know your reaction to his appearance and such.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Well, I'm not sure how Doc got the impression that I completely avoided him, because I refer to and discuss him multiple times in my post.

And is it even really necessary to post a complete analysis of all thoughts and emotions that flooded my mind when he came out of the dark? Not really. Some of my thoughts are probably left undiscussed because he is a townie, and the less that comes to light about him, the better.

I guess I was slightly surprised when he claimed. We already knew there was an extra vote. I simply thought it was one of us PMing Scav with a vote. I never figured it was a different entity. He's the only reason we are in the game right now. I think it would be better for him to actually stay out of the discussion for the most part (not completely) and let us discuss, and then closer to the deadline, he can hammer, break a tie, etc. after we all get a case up.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'm thinking it's because I started actively posting and I drew out all the other activity.

Sorry.

Handorin

Smash Hero
that site is dumb, i did it 5 times and rockin won twice while ee won thrice
No, the numbers are always the same, but sometimes the bar graph messes up.

Okay Hando...mind explaining why you think these reasons? >>
Yea, sure. I've been busy and I'm about to leave for work, but I can probably post something when I get home (if it's before 10-11pm).

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I'm still waiting for others to comment on the situation in terms of me and EE.

So far, the only two who has said anything about it is Macman and (vaguely) Hando. Let's keep in mind here that we have about a week left till the deadline kicks in (which is Oct. 22nd).

smashman90

Smash Lord
I'm still waiting for others to comment on the situation in terms of me and EE.

So far, the only two who has said anything about it is Macman and (vaguely) Hando. Let's keep in mind here that we have about a week left till the deadline kicks in (which is Oct. 22nd).
I was kinda hoping that you and EE would keep debating with each other to prove who is really the watcher. This argument seems like it was shorter than expected and it seemed like it should've lasted longer. Currently, I believe EE more than Rockin.

Macman, EE mentions that you had no barrier around you on N3, was he telling the truth?

Top Bottom