• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mega Mass Madness: Daz Madness Results (All results up!)

Almo

Smash Ace
yeah it's been almost a week. i kind of have to agree that it's just laziness. but whatever, they're going to go up anyway so i'm not complaining.

Banks

Smash Hero
hey banks, did you know that youtube was officially activated in february of 2005?
well roman my friend i had no idea, but that explains why i had to go on the hub to get smash videos when i joind TEH SMOOCHBARDS

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Good news, bad news.

Good news: I got the .tio file. Results are up on the first page, check em out :D

Bad news: Only had results from Brawl day. Anyone in charge of Melee day know if a .tio file was saved? I emailed Jamie asking, hopefully I'll get a response back on that...

Etherlight

Smash Apprentice
1: Shadow ($286.00) (MK) - Congrats to the winner.
2: dEErc ($156.00) (Marth/Falco) - ****
5: Daztomsk (ZSS) - <333
7: Fatal (Snake) - You can do better than this. Better luck next time.
7: Turtle (Diddy) - Nice. Definitely impressed. Keep it up.
9: blackanese (GaW) - GGs, they were pretty fun.
9: snakeee (ZSS) - I can't believe we did not play at all =/
9: Kooi-Aid (Pit) - We need to play sometime, I haven't played you at all D:
13: Fuzzy (Lucas) - Read what I said to Kooi-Aid
13: Melito (Toon Link) - Read what I said to Fuzzy
13: Kevin/Bizkit (Snake) - Instead of pointing out to Melito, we should play more. XD
13: IcyLight (Olimar) - Read what I said to Kevin. <3
17: Nuro (Snake) - There's always next time, but we really need to play more often, I haven't got a single friendly off of you since last MM.
17: Etherlight (Peach) - Well I certainly failed in Doubles.
17: Peachkid (Peach) - No point in complaining about that set. Still had fun right? GJ on Doubles too and the friendlies were lulzy as always.
17: Acetomsk (Diddy) - Thanks for the five.
17: JJ Wolf (Wolf) - I actually thought you'd get higher. Ah well.
25: Leeroy Jenkins - It just takes time Roy. You'll get better soon enough.
25: BLOODCROSS (Falco) - GGs. Pretty fun friendlies in a long time.
25: Almo - Nice friendlies. What sillies.
25: scrub - <33 We better **** Doubles in SMB3.
33: Johnny Bravo (MK) - GGs
33: Rainy - :[ But I still <3 you. You better **** at our next tournament. At that point you should SD less.
33: riot (Zelda) - My favorite Zelda that ***** Doubles. <3 WTG.
49: AQUA - GGs.

Fuzzy1010

Smash Rookie
After a long wait... finally, shoutouts =D!
2: dEErc ($156.00) (Marth/Falco) - Korean Pop
3: omegablackmage ($78.00) (GaW/Wario) - It was nice to talk to you again =D. Too bad we didn't get to play.
4: basic sausage (Dedede/Diddy/Pit) - EL SALVADOR FTW!
5: dmbrandon (MK) - Best MK I have faced? Fun matches, hopefully we get to play again.
5: Daztomsk (ZSS) - Ukraine.
7: fatal (Snake) - Awesome to talk to you again. I want to match next time.
7: Turtle (Diddy) - Your Diddy looks scary, nuff said.
9: blackanese (GaW) - TEXAS! Plus, I want my dollar back.
9: Kooi-Aid (Pit) - Good stuff~! ARROW KILLING.
13: melito (Toon Link) - It was great to talk to you again, Mr. Purple Shirt.
13: kevin/bizkit (Snake) - I FINALLY MET YOU, WOO!
13: IcyLight (Olimar) - Curses, foiled again. I WILL BEAT YOU SOONER OR LATER.
17: Nuro (Snake) - Fun matches. I hope that chinese food was gudz?
17: Etherlight (Peach)
17: Peachkid (Peach) - LAZY TOWN? Superb Peach, like, orgasmic.
17: Acetomsk (Diddy) - Fun doubles.
17: jj wolf (Wolf) - BEST PERSON AT TOURNAMENT. Gave me a pizza slice. FRIENDLIES NEXT TIME.
25: lee, roy, jenkins - Good Pit.
25: majorgamer14 - HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY PIC WITH YOUR DSi LMAO.
25: BLOODCROSS (Falco) - Always entertaining to talk with ya. Fun stuff in doubles.
25: Almo - WE MUST TEAM MORE OFTEN. Excellent teammate =3.
25: scrub - Special MK.
25: Chowy - You're really friendly. I hope your Falco goes far in the future =D.
33: slash - Sorry for knocking you out =/.
33: wolfy - It was nice to meet you.
33: Johnny Bravo (MK) - HIII! Fun talks we had. "HI HUNGRY."
33: riot (Zelda) - WTF 33RD? Your Zelda is such a beast though =/.
49: WarrenB - 2 words. Luigi Shuffle.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
BRAWL SINGLES

1: Shadow ($286.00) (MK) - lol NY
2: dEErc ($156.00) (Marth/Falco) - I didn't even know I played you. I did right? Anyway you destroyed me O.O Such a great Marth but I claim my Falco better HAHAHA
3: omegablackmage ($78.00) (GaW/Wario) - NEEDS MOAR WAH WAH
5: dmbrandon (MK) - YEAH ***** I THREW YO JACKET ON THE FLOOR... I'm sorry =(
5: Daztomsk (ZSS) - Can't believe we didn't play. And yes I am the real Turtle.
7: fatal (Snake) - I bet you were sandbagging against me in our set... I'm not supposed to win <_<
7: Turtle (Diddy) - You're too ****in good LOL
9: snakeee (ZSS) - OMG URZ FAMOUS I R FANBOY... not but fun friendlies. Shiek the Falco counter ^_^
9: Kooi-Aid (Pit) - You're too ****in good LOL. Arrow kill ftw. Nice set we had, I was WAY too predictable in spot dodging... I've never spot-dodged that much ever. Yoshi Island is a ***** too JOHNS LOLOL. Good **** man
13: Fuzzy (Lucas) - Did you know the brackets were modified? I was supposed to play Warren first then if I'd beat him I would have possibly got to face you. Meaning... I WANTED TO PLAY YOU.
13: melito (Toon Link) - Looks like you beat me again. That last kill pissed me off, and from then on I slumped into disaster. I need to experiment on how to keep me cool... as I have a problem with that. At least I beat you in friendly sets lolol, and I thought I had you on Norfair (tournament set).
13: kevin/bizkit (Snake) - You like **** lol
13: IcyLight (Olimar) - ^^^^^^^^^^^^
17: JayL - I REFUSE TO BE OUTPLACED BY ANOTHER FALCO (besides Darc)... **** <___<
17: Etherlight (Peach) - Wow... great set... amazing. Blame low killing potential.
17: Peachkid (Peach) - You also like ****... **** more in doubles.
17: Acetomsk (Diddy) - I have alot to say to you. First... I commend you for beating me. 2nd, basically the same thing I said to Melito on keeping cool in tourneys (mellow out I know 4/20). 3rd... more johns but **** I get ***** by Diddy's way too much. DONT TROLL ME =(
17: no wait you have a bye - who the **** was that? LOL
17: jj wolf (Wolf) - Asian lol. Your set with Fatal was amazing. SO MUCH TECH SKILLZ!
17: HonkyMagoo - Keep up the good ROB, you're doing better in not spotdodging as much.
25: lee, roy, jenkins - You're always a nice guy, sorry I never did get to friendly you when you asked.
25: BLOODCROSS (Falco) - YOU SUCK!
25: Almo - STOP ****** ME WITH GANON =( Did I play Darc? Who was that insane Marth? lol
25: scrub - I do need to get better in doubles. I didn't care for doubles at first... but now I want to get good at doubles too lol.
25: Chowy - I NEED TO OUTPLACE YOU OTHER FALCO USER ^_^ (asian)
33: aids - God**** you ***** me with Diddy too (lots of Falco experience but still god****). I need to get better against Diddy's. I played alot of Diddys but I get *****.
33: wolfy - Your Marth is getting good ^_^
33: Johnny Bravo (MK) - EMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
33: riot (Zelda) - **** more in doubles with Peachkid.
49: ***** wrangler - lolwut?
49: WarrenB - GANON! LUIGI SHUFFLE!
49: jman (GaW) - Melee > Brawl. GG's, my Marth sucks atm, but I'm getting better with him.

And to repeat things again....

25: BLOODCROSS (Falco) - You suck!

IcyLight

Smash Lord
I don't really give shout outs, but god **** kool-aid. keep up the good **** you are doing great. arrow kills lawl

rvkevin

Smash Lord
Brawl Doubles
1: Not From Concentrate (Diem + Snakeee) ($114.40) (MK + ZSS) Nice job, Picto ftw
3: hotdogturtle's projectile vomit (Darc + Dazwa) ($31.20) (GaW + ZSS): Too good against MK, we got JV 6 stocked...JJ, sorry for killing you, we definitely had that game...
5: Our mains have bewbs so gtfo (Riot Peachkid) (Zelda + Peach) I think we know what to do now, bye bye Diddy ::tear::

Brawl Singles
1: Shadow ($286.00) (MK) Nice job.
2: dEErc ($156.00) (Marth/Falco) Sexy captain falcon.
3: omegablackmage ($78.00) (GaW/Wario) Solid as always...
4: basic sausage (Dedede/Diddy/Pit) Nice job.
5: dmbrandon (MK) You're too funny, we need to play next time…bring Turbo Ether too.
5: Daztomsk (ZSS) ::fist bump::
7: fatal (Snake) Don't dwell on this…Another chance awaits at SMB3
7: Turtle (Diddy) I'm getting there...
9: snakeee (ZSS) Nice friendlies, your mad chill, I fooled around with Peach for a little so I know her gameplay, I might have to fool with Zelda now…For the record, the hill is insanely good for Diddy to combo, so even if we both were under it, the match probably was a coin toss.
9: Kooi-Aid (Pit) Arrow of light ftw, replay? Re-enactment?
13: Fuzzy (Lucas) Question: Why don't you zap jump more?
13: kevin/bizkit (Snake) More 1$ Randoms please, full sets next time...
17: Etherlight (Peach) Thanks for recording, please upload anything of me, I want to learn ZSS spacing...
17: Peachkid (Peach) Sorry about the domestic abuse, Diddy so owns Peach.
17: Acetomsk (Diddy) Your getting better :) Sorry for bringing out the Jersey Devil.
17: jj wolf (Wolf): Get over your roadblock!
25: Chowy: Winning some matches!
33: Kownt: Nice Snake, Castle Seige definitely backfired though.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
1: Shadow ($286.00) (MK) - shoulda gone wario on you at least once, dunno why i didn't.
2: dEErc ($156.00) (Marth/Falco) - my wario will be back in full force for your marth just you wait ha ha
3: omegablackmage ($78.00) (GaW/Wario)
4: basic sausage (Dedede/Diddy/Pit) - fun matches, pretty sexy ddd you got there
5: dmbrandon (MK) - that set was hilarious, shoulda gone wario ware
5: Daztomsk (ZSS) - our epic rematch was ruined by basic sausage! nuuuu
7: fatal (Snake) - our epic rematch was ruined by dmbrandon! nuuu lol j/k we need to work on teams...
7: Turtle (Diddy) - good shiz v snakeee you were playing pretty good
9: Doom (MK) - good to see you again, see you at apex probs
9: snakeee (ZSS) - see you at apex! thanks for coming up all you guys from oos
9: Kooi-Aid (Pit) - daaamn arrow kill? fill my bucket kill? i've read about that stuff, but to see it in practice was impressive. you've gotten like 10 fold better.
13: Fuzzy (Lucas) - good seein ya again, we'll play soon, maybe i'll grace you with tha wario! ha ha
13: kevin/bizkit (Snake) - nice job takin us out, good to see you again
13: IcyLight (Olimar) - see above
17: Nuro (Snake) - good matches, that snake v wario was close!
17: JayL - close set with basic sausage! your gettin too good kitz
17: Acetomsk (Diddy) - nice name lol see you soon
17: jj wolf (Wolf) - thanks for the tips on the dash attack cancel toss thingy, haven't looked into it.
25: BLOODCROSS (Falco) - good stuff vs fatal in that friendly, looks like you got better
33: swiss - good matches

Jman77

Smash Cadet
1: Shadow ($286.00) (MK): Nice MK
2: dEErc ($156.00) (Marth/Falco): Thanks for the falco/marth tips... your marth is beast
3: omegablackmage ($78.00) (GaW/Wario): Good job taking on DM and Basic sausage that **** was intense haha
4: basic sausage (Dedede/Diddy/Pit): Close set... I'll beat you next time
5: dmbrandon (MK): Thanks for the MK tips you are a funny guy.
5: Daztomsk (ZSS): You and your brother are good in teams
7: fatal (Snake): Don't worry man you are still crazy good. Lets play at the next tourny
7: Turtle (Diddy): Your set vs. snakeee was insane haha.... pictochat 0_o
17: Nuro (Snake): We had fun in teams
17: JayL: Get better now. Need to be best falco in NE son!
17: jj wolf (Wolf): Good Job in teams. Best wolf
49: LT: Nice Zelda fun friendlies
49: Mini: Keep Repping Lucario man. Fun friendlies

By the way Dazwa I (JayL) played Falco

Haha Bloodcross I guess we will have to play next time

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
1: Not From Concentrate (Diem + Snakeee) - You ***** us.
3: hotdogturtle's projectile vomit (Darc + Dazwa) - You ***** us even harder. You have insanely great teamwork.
7: Final Boss (OBM + Fatal) (GaW + Snake) - Yay...we finally beat you.
9: 2 Fat 2 Floaties (Koolaid and WarrenB) (Pit + Ganon?) - You guys were really fun to play. MKs on Rainbow Cruise were hilarious
9: kliff undersn (nuro + JL) (Snake + ?) - Fun doubles. Norfair is teh dumb.
17: Blacxican (MajorGamer14 + Bombkirby) (???) - Fun doubles.

2: dEErc ($156.00) (Marth/Falco) - Your marth is great. It looked like you fell apart in grand finals though, but still amazing.
3: omegablackmage ($78.00) (GaW/Wario) - Good job beating DM. And great doubles matches.
5: dmbrandon (MK) - You're a funny guy.
5: Daztomsk (ZSS) - Good stuff in doubles and singles. Beastly ZSS.
7: fatal (Snake) - I swear I'll have a plan to beat you next time.
7: Turtle (Diddy) - Great singles match. Also yea, more $1 random money matches. Deff have to be sets from now on though, found that out the hard way. Too much luck isn't fun.
9: Kooi-Aid (Pit) - Awesome job beating DM, you're getting really good. Keep improving!
13: Fuzzy (Lucas) - Nice meeting you, next time we'll have to play lmao.
13: IcyLight (Olimar) - Great job in teams with me. We made an good team this time.
17: Etherlight (Peach) - Sucks you had to play me second round in singles. Your Peach gives me a hell of a hard time though.
17: no wait you have a bye - Uhhh, DDD is no fun lulz. Sorry about going MK on you. Snake Vs DDD is too annoying.
17: jj wolf (Wolf) - Bet you don't feel too bad losing to Kooi-Aid now, do you?
25: majorgamer14 - Nice meeting you, you did pretty well in singles.
25: BLOODCROSS (Falco) - Better luck next time, Bloodcross.
25: scrub - Good set with DM. You're getting better everytime.
33: Rainy - Fun MM.
33: hotdogturtle - Good singles set.
33: riot (Zelda) - Great Zelda, getting better each time I play you.
33: swiss - Fun random char MM. Next time we'll do Snake dittos. Just remind me.

Tourney was pretty fun. So many good matches going on later on in the tourney, I was running back and forth in between the matches.

slash v1.0

Smash Cadet
Brawl Doubles

5: Our mains have bewbs so gtfo (Riot Peachkid) (Zelda + Peach) - good job U two u had
some good matches

13: kirb stop (Phil, Aqua) (???) - awsome kirby and MK team! thanks for all the friendlies

13: Heaping Bootymafia (Ace + OWM) (Diddy + ROB?) - good match guys !

17: Sleak (slash & meek) (???) - Meek good job buddy tahnks for being my teammate

Brawl Singles
9: Kooi-Aid (Pit) - your pit is awesome!! i wish i could play my pit like that haha
13: Fuzzy (Lucas) - good job your lucas is great!!!
17: Etherlight (Peach) - good job and thanks for recording all those matches for ppl!
33: Oke - Good job!
33: riot (Zelda) - good job as always man! thanks for all the practice before hand!!
33: xfro - good job maybe next time u can face riot lol

that was fun when is the next one???

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I honestly can't even remember who I played besides Scrub, so he gets one... and that might be it lol.

Scrub - I really thought I had you beat too!!!!! ARGH!!!! good matches! But watch out next time!!

Everyone we played in teams - Good stuff! Everyone we played was awesome.

Riot - Why are you so terribad? Transforming 3 times in battle when you didn't want to and eating 3 fully charged smashes as a consequence... honestly... don't even try anymore or learn to play Shiek.

Good seeing everyone. Special Thanks to Etherlight and Almo for uploading some cool vids!

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I honestly can't even remember who I played besides Scrub, so he gets one... and that might be it lol.

Scrub - I really thought I had you beat too!!!!! ARGH!!!! good matches! But watch out next time!!

Everyone we played in teams - Good stuff! Everyone we played was awesome.

Riot - Why are you so terribad? Transforming 3 times in battle when you didn't want to and eating 3 fully charged smashes as a consequence... honestly... don't even try anymore or learn to play Shiek.

Good seeing everyone. Special Thanks to Etherlight and Almo for uploading some cool vids!
not a shout out to ur partner in crime? *cries in a corner*

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Dazwa, I did save the .tio file, it should have been on the desktop right next to the brawl file >.> I dunno what happened there. I think I saved it as MM16 though, just have Jamie look again.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Shoutouts
Took me 15 minutes to write super high quality etc.

Jman - Matches against you were amazing in pools. I watched the video Jmanin It, and that video is totally lying.... You missed one uthrow uair for two 4 stocks.... **** is all I can say. Very polite also.

Mango - I am glad to finally meet you. Thanks for playing me even though you seemed pretty tired... shoulda gotten some Metal Slug in with you, but it was an honor.

Th0rn - Wow you must hate me a lot for gayin it up on Brinstar.... I can't really apologize cause I'd probably do it again, but thanks for putting up with it and remaining a good sport anyway.

Zoso - ***** me in pools, your Marth is really good. I would ask to play you more, cause your Marth is so good, but you always seem to be busy with other matches.... maybe next time.

Gmoney - **** I didn't get to play you and have a rematch for getting 4 stocked by your Young Link LOL.... at least I got to watch that epic match between better and best vs Mattdotzeb.

Banks - The only tournament where I didn't get ***** by you??? Hopefully the only one. I was so impressed by your sheik, and I'm sure others were too, that I'm gonna try to play more sheik now.

Trees - Sorry for mistaking you for 3x! Your falcon is so ****. I used to think I was fine vs Falcons, but it is now on my terrible matchups list haha... Thanks for playing me so much though.

Roman - Good job on 7th! lol look how popular BB is now.... It was fun playing you, it seems like we haven't played for so long.

KevinM - Bad first teams matchup lol. As always, playing you was really enjoyable, thanks for agreeing to play Bowser that one time.

HaileyM - Good to play you soo much in teams. Nice down smashing with peach seriously that's the only move I use when I play her.

Elen - Hey we played quite a bit this time (I think a record). It was good playing you. Did you get a chance to try out the Jiggs on Sheik strategy yet? It's not mine though, you'll have to thank hungrybox if it ends up working. Thanks for telling me about Marth's grab.

Kwan - Got half a match in lol. You were ****** me with fox though. Your DK is so good.

Arcnatural - Didn't play you, be we should have. Will next time though.

Spife - wtf didn't make it out of pools? Nah I feel for you, your pool wasn't exactly easy lol. Didn't talk as much this time, and we never play. Good seeing you/eating with you though.

SOLAR - Nice meeting you. Our matches were very fun, and talking to you was good too. I kept falling for your tournament match mindgames but rice is good and you should get yourself a rice cooker so you can have rice everyday.

Yedi - Good meeting you again. I don't remember playing your falco, but I do remember getting ***** by your Doc. I have to remember not to go Marth vs you next time.

Omni - Very close first match! I got really nervous. Sorry I thought you meant you wanted to play Japes as first round, but you should have countered Japes anyway, river + random death monsters = **** lol.

Pixel - Good matches. Xander told me about how you ***** him easily, and I really thought I would lose. After I played you, for some reason I kept thinking of your Legendary Story....

Feryx - Nice meeting you, Peach is my best matchup, so I guess I got lucky. It's just so easy to rest her lol.

Cogsmooch - I FINALLY PLAYED YOU!!!! Didn't know you played peach though. I was expecting a huge guy with a beard but you were shorter than I imagined I don't know why lol..

Variola - I don't remember if we played or not.... Good seeing you though.

Mattdotzeb - Okay. Every single time I meet you. We are going to play a $1 money match on Brinstar. LOOK FORWARD TO IT.

Questor - Thanks for running this tournament. I didn't end up helping at all...... lol sorry

The Irish Mafia - Nice meeting you. School Crew Battles would be amazing, but I don't think I could convince a bus to drive lol. Nice to see someone else also started a Smash Club.

David, Chris, Doug - You Left Too Early

DJ Nintendo - I didn't play you, in fact you probably don't know who I am, but I really wish I could do that stuff on the SNES like you.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Brawl Singles
1: Shadow ($286.00) (MK) Stop gimping me you ****. LOL GGs you're mad good. We should play some friendlies because for some reason it was fun playing you.

2: dEErc ($156.00) (Marth/Falco) How?

3: omegablackmage ($78.00) (GaW/Wario) Wario is so weird. Good **** getting third. I'll try not to take a bajillion damage going for a grab next time. I can't kill you any other way though D:

4: basic sausage (Dedede/Diddy/Pit) WE NEVER PLAYED. HI.

5: dmbrandon (MK) We did not get to play either. You're about as awesome as I thought you'd be.

5: Daztomsk (ZSS) I'm so glad we didn't have to play each other.

7: fatal (Snake) THE CURSE CONTINUESSSS. You'll be ****** again in no time

7: Turtle (Diddy) FECKING DIDDY FSGFDFDS. Yours is too good ;_;

9: Doom (MK) LOL you're still mad hilarious. Happy belated birfday. We'll play more friendlies soon

9: blackanese (GaW) I wish you could commentate everyone of my matches. I'll have to play your GaW next timeeee

9: snakeee (ZSS) That Falco Sheik match was too fun. Too bad the gimp happened on RC though "/ We'll play soon

9: Kooi-Aid (Pit) GOOOOD SHIIIITTTT. Steppin it up with those arrows.

13: Fuzzy (Lucas) GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY. How do you make Lucas so good?

13: melito (Toon Link) Hiyaaaa. We did not play. Good **** though.

13: kevin/bizkit (Snake) That first teams game was hilarious. We'll have to play 1v1 sometime.

13: IcyLight (Olimar) Gimping olimar is so fun LOL. Fun games

17: Nuro (Snake) HI ;_;

17: JayL You'll be ****** in no timeeee. Keep it up

17: Etherlight (Peach) Thanks for uploading the matches. We'll have to talk/play sometime

17: Peachkid (Peach) You beat me in a friendly ;_; You're mean ;_; jk you're cool

17: Acetomsk (Diddy) Dthrow to ****. I touched your handcuffs for good luck

17: no wait you have a bye Your DDD is so gay LOL. You wouldn't let me edgeguard you ;_;

17: jj wolf (Wolf) HI. We're going to have to play sometime ;_;

25: lee, roy, jenkins I think we played team friendlies against Scrub and Bloodcross. fun fun

25: BLOODCROSS (Falco) You got mad when playing against me ;_;

25: Almo Your marf will be goot in no time. Pick up a secondary though. **** helps. Space fairs and be gay.

33: Ninja Edd We did not get to play ;_;

33: hotdogturtle HOTDOGTURTLE

33: riot (Zelda) Good **** in teamssss. next time take the life ;_;

49: jman (GaW) Thanks for the ride. The ride wasn't boring or anything...and I usually hate car rides. Fun talking to you

49: Boxxy I AM BOXXY YOU SEE

Whitemage. Nice seeing you again <3

Melee Singles
1: Jman (Fox) I MISS YOU JESUS ;_;

2: Mango (Falco) I'm sorry I couldn't come ;_;

3: Th0rn (Falco) LOLOL good **** at third.

4: Zoso (Marth/Fox) I MISS YOU DAVE

5: Gmoney (Falco/Marth) ****** shiittt

5: Banks (Sheik) ****** shiiittt

7: Roman (Fox) FOXXXXXXX?

9: KevinM (Sheik?) I MISS YOU KEVIN

9: Elen (Fox?) I MISS YOU ELEN

13: Kyu Puff (ICs?) KYU PUFF

13: Sai (Jiggs?) JIGGLYPUFF

th0rn

Smash Lord
Th0rn - Wow you must hate me a lot for gayin it up on Brinstar.... I can't really apologize cause I'd probably do it again, but thanks for putting up with it and remaining a good sport anyway.
Uhh, are you confusing me with someone else? We played on FoD and then you counterpicked Mute City. I played fox

Top Bottom