• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'm aware that Ally has been staying in East Coast for months.

But I'm pretty sure he's been repping Canada a LOT longer. I'm also pretty sure he doesn't live in EC, but he is staying here for quite a while. With that kind of ideology, explain why Mew2King isn't on the East Coast Crew when he has been East Coast for YEARS and Midwest for a few months.

Sounds like a "take what I can get" philosophy.
M2K has just recently spoken up about wanting to be on the EC crew because he doesn't want to help the Midwest and he's lived here a lot longer, in which case Ally would be removed(for fairness) IIRC.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
LOOL look at what brawl does LMAO you guys have to rely on other good *** players to make sure of a win wtf is wrong with you all >_>

has Md/va fallen that low that it cant be a crew itself anymore?? i mean i knew our region was bad in brawl but daamn dude md/va cant represent itself anymore?

you guys ****ing suck if thats the case

this is no longer md/va >_>

HAT

Smash Ace
LOOL look at what brawl does LMAO you guys have to rely on other good *** players to make sure of a win wtf is wrong with you all >_>

has Md/va fallen that low that it cant be a crew itself anymore?? i mean i knew our region was bad in brawl but daamn dude md/va cant represent itself anymore?

you guys ****ing suck if thats the case

this is no longer md/va >_>
the only post by CK i'll ever completely agree with.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
So like... why did Umbreon decide whether or not MD/VA splits or not? LOL

Way to give the Melee player a say IN BRAWL, guys.

Also... NJ has worse drama than MD/VA right now. Scary scary...

EDIT: Actually, Neo comes out of no where (he uses Sheik's vanish to pop in, then DACUS's away) to say he won't crew battle at all if MD/VA splits, AND THEN Umbreon comes out of no where to give his say in a game he doesn't play.

And only Chu holds any hope for MD/VA to split.

Life is too good... and then video game drama ruins it.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hey folks

Make a discussion somewhere else for pound 4. This is for PRs, which we'll be updating soon.

This discussion sucks a nut anyways

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
So like... why did Umbreon decide whether or not MD/VA splits or not? LOL

Way to give the Melee player a say IN BRAWL, guys.

Also... NJ has worse drama than MD/VA right now. Scary scary...

EDIT: Actually, Neo comes out of no where (he uses Sheik's vanish to pop in, then DACUS's away) to say he won't crew battle at all if MD/VA splits, AND THEN Umbreon comes out of no where to give his say in a game he doesn't play.

And only Chu holds any hope for MD/VA to split.

Life is too good... and then video game drama ruins it.
Actually Neo and Candy decided to play for AN on their own. Without them, there's pretty much no point in MD/VA crewing by itself

edit: Despite my undying hatred for him, ROFL@CKs post

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

I should be taken off any ranking and crew list. I'm just a scrub no longer worthy of representing MD/VA, I don't stand a chance against any of today's pros :)

ChuDat

Smash Master
Actually Neo and Candy decided to play for AN on their own. Without them, there's pretty much no point in MD/VA crewing by itself

edit: Despite my undying hatred for him, ROFL@CKs post
Candy told me that he is willing to play for MD/VA even if we split. He just thinks that we should stick with Atlantic North to **** every other region.

Neo is a different story. He needs to get on this discussion and argue his points on why MD/VA should be with Atlantic North.

Neo - Here are some points for you to refute.

- MD/VA has a chance at winning crews
- We were split at Pound 3
- Why the **** do you want to be affiliated with g@y azz tri-state?
- If we are together, we win automatically. There will be no hype and no fun.
- Atlantic North consider you as an alternate.
- Splitting will promote competition and fun
- MD/VA pride man

Neo, we need you for this man. You are smart. We need your knowledge and advice so we can win this thing. Please consider what I have said.

---------------

Tant - Are you still willing to be MD/VA's coach?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Everyone who hasn't should go to the Pound 4 Crew thread and vote if they want to split or stay together.

Hat, I've already taken your vote.

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

If Brawl EC has already dominated in regional crews before then I vote split, it'll be more exciting to watch!

but you can come play with the Originals whenever you feel like it ! lol
Lets do more singles next time. Teams is fine for a while, but I barely get any anti-gay experience.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Alright homos, I am technically EC, but you ****s rejects canada as EC ( I am EC canada,but since I am not U.S, you don't count me in which is bull**** I live 15 mins from U.S Borders) Now, I have played for EC LONGER than friggin Canada. I played in Midwest at Genesis cuz they wanted me to and I guess they (Panda,WTP mostly) helped me a lot. But I feel better with EC ppl (boss you sooo white brooo) so if you guys ain't happy just split with Atlantic North, also ban Inui.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
Alright homos, I am technically EC, but you ****s rejects canada as EC ( I am EC canada,but since I am not U.S, you don't count me in which is bull**** I live 15 mins from U.S Borders) Now, I have played for EC LONGER than friggin Canada. I played in Midwest at Genesis cuz they wanted me to and I guess they (Panda,WTP mostly) helped me a lot. But I feel better with EC ppl (boss you sooo white brooo) so if you guys ain't happy just split with Atlantic North, also ban Inui.
niglet i already agree'd your EC...now stfu before i steal your wig and bring in back to md/va with me >:o

Lobos

Smash Master
Quick someone call immigration!

:laugh:

boss8

Smash Hero
fux you son we already said u where EC stop whining....AND IM NOT WHITE!!!!!!

niglet i already agree'd your EC...now stfu before i steal your wig and bring in back to md/va with me >:o
ROFLMAO!!!!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
LOL did I just convince Inui to split or is he being sarcastic?

I'm for the split:

it would add good competition and add another team, which adds to the pot.

On a different note:

What would be really cool is if there were like 16 crews total(maybe 3 from each REGION) which consisted of players who know and play eachother: MD/VA, NT/NJ/PA, etc.

I mean everyone already knows that Atlantic North will probably win( I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate from this but it's true, ADHD beat SouthWest, Meep beat Tyrant, one of West Coasts best; Ally beat everyone, etc). The point of a crew battle is to see who the best region is. If you already know who it is there's no point in having crews.

What we don't REALLY know is who the best State is.(by state I mean single state or combined states like MD/VA) To me this would be much more exciting because it would be a harder fight and it would be more mysterious because we wouldn't know who would win

The only problem with my idea is time. The likely hood of us having enough to do this is slim but it would be much better and more entertaining
I think GimR's argument is awesome. Everyone knows Atlantic North is the best region. Anyone who says otherwise is just kidding themselves or is an idiot. Splitting would be more fun.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Chudat first of all Those teams weren't even legit... and i honestly don't think anyone was trying there best for the fact you went ICs... and Omni had to leave... and Hat losing to Esoj. but we can do that **** again by all means with the actual teams we were suppose to have.. I'll even put up money hehe... and before anyone says deez stfu you always wanna mm. its not true... it just seems ppl play more serious when money is on the line. and thats a fact. but yea how about it. :p

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
wuh?

yeah maybe I should've read that thread lol. He kept coming in here talking about us being a part of it though so I assumed he wasn't for the split.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Chudat first of all Those teams weren't even legit... and i honestly don't think anyone was trying there best for the fact you went ICs... and Omni had to leave... and Hat losing to Esoj. but we can do that **** again by all means with the actual teams we were suppose to have.. I'll even put up money hehe... and before anyone says deez stfu you always wanna mm. its not true... it just seems ppl play more serious when money is on the line. and thats a fact. but yea how about it. :p
Deez have you met my good friends here? Allow me to introduce you:
John Kerry

John Travolta

John Goodman

John Cena

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lol I'm sorry but I couldn't help myself... tell me I didn't hit this right on the target...

Sigh... Its a sad day when Esoj finds out Deez is better then him and he Esoj takes drastic measures and calls for back up... Anti. P~S.Chaos.Toasty.Korn with new haircut.kadaj.

LMAO!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

BetaZealot

Smash Journeyman
Ok I got this

HAT gave me tips that I needed.

there is no blockstrings/ block stun in this game.

falco is bad on shields

:D for tips

D: for falco being bad on shield, i kept dairing on shield cause of melee

Top Bottom