• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Beta, just sidestep a lot and you'll be a great Falco.

...seriously.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
wow at the crew battle debate..
I think md/va should not be affiliated with the rest of the ec cast....
This would make things less interested & as a state I think we gotta prove why we think we are the best region...
ohh yea I think I should be in the crew battle for luwlz..
nd dont worry i will not choke

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Candy told me that he is willing to play for MD/VA even if we split. He just thinks that we should stick with Atlantic North to **** every other region.

Neo is a different story. He needs to get on this discussion and argue his points on why MD/VA should be with Atlantic North.

Neo - Here are some points for you to refute.

- MD/VA has a chance at winning crews
- We were split at Pound 3
- Why the **** do you want to be affiliated with g@y azz tri-state?
- If we are together, we win automatically. There will be no hype and no fun.
- Atlantic North consider you as an alternate.
- Splitting will promote competition and fun
- MD/VA pride man

Neo, we need you for this man. You are smart. We need your knowledge and advice so we can win this thing. Please consider what I have said.

---------------

Tant - Are you still willing to be MD/VA's coach?
im so lazy to reply to any of this LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

-dead- @ your censor dodging, good ****

tbh tho, west coast is stacked, and a lot of our 'top' players don't have as much universal experience as they should. id love to see wc get ANNHILATED because it'd feel lovely :o

and wtf is md/va pride lolllllllllllllllll. haven't had any of that in brawl for a while, brawl is way too gay for "md/va pride"

meepxzero

Smash Master
you should do a PR after pound 4. Doesnt make much sense to end it right before a big national tourney is coming up... Plus attendance for tournies this month has been bad and then you have people not entering singles because ally/m2k show up.

meepxzero

Smash Master
Makes sense to end it with pound 4 cuz you can put a lot of weight on one event instead of little ones the entire month. Unless you guys are gonna put a lot of weight on Kosha Boy when the whole region overall had pretty random results some due to death brackets because there were so many upsets early on.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
iight, a few of you MD/VA players need to stop AIMing me so much. be doing that **** while im in school...

Just came to say that :)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lol didn't mean for my post to be the main subject for this thread.

But KaGeget on AIM real quick gotta ask you a question.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
yea that was random..
I never played your ganon on wifi trevor.. lol
Anti, I see you know my boy kageget

Top Bottom