• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
I remember constantly playing g-reg and blues and others the first week brawl came out (in the U.S)
and I saved this vid where my Toon Link (my first main lmaaaoo) did a bair, bair, to dair 0% to death vs g-reg's TL (unless that was his brother) it was amazings, lobos you ain't got **** on that *gets two stocked by lobos in crews again)

Now I'll lose to random olimars, Although I got a 1500+ rating by beating baddies (maybe like 1-2 decent people)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
is md/va brawl coming to pound 4?

candy?
esoj?
neo?
deez?
sin?
hat?
dk smash?
bmx?
meep?
chu?
sanocsy?

etc

i am surprised by the lack of entrants from here

Famous

Smash Champion
is md/va brawl coming to pound 4?

candy?
esoj?
neo?
deez?
sin?
hat?
dk smash?
bmx?
meep?
chu?
sanocsy?

etc

i am surprised by the lack of entrants from here
md/va likes to be fashionably late it seems...It's not good since the price is rising the more they wait...

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
word

boss this might be good for u, i made it so if u register full price for one event, you can enter s+d in the other for only $25

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Who the *** cares about wifi?

Anyway u expected people to pay up around christmas plank? Dont be ********. Everyone will be late on that ****. Anyway im gonna register soon.. i guess. i just want2 go. Not join. tired of this game.

Greg bring dissidia. i havent beat you yet.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
im coming just need money to reg...
Boss, you didn't respond in Chu's thread but it doesn't matter anyway since snow ruined my chance of going to his event. I asked if you'd like to have our mm(Sonic vs Mario) since we didn't have it at Inuis. Now it'll be pound. I'll be registering some time soon so just let me know if you're still cool with it.

Who the *** cares about wifi?

already signed up. First tourney in a while. =/

After Pound, im gonna try to get waay more active and get to more tourneys.
Each of you wanna have a $5 mm? I wouldnt mind playing more oos people since I'll be at Pound and this will be a good chance. I'll do Diddy vs Sonic or something else that you want to agree to, or just a regular mm. Your call, just asking.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Boss, you didn't respond in Chu's thread but it doesn't matter anyway since snow ruined my chance of going to his event. I asked if you'd like to have our mm(Sonic vs Mario) since we didn't have it at Inuis. Now it'll be pound. I'll be registering some time soon so just let me know if you're still cool with it.

Each of you wanna have a $5 mm? I wouldnt mind playing more oos people since I'll be at Pound and this will be a good chance. I'll do Diddy vs Sonic or something else that you want to agree to, or just a regular mm. Your call, just asking.
mm for $10 vs. your diddy or who you wanna go??

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Yo MD/VA/anyone with good Wifi.

I'm playing Wifi now. AIM me so we can play!

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
we'll see... this is all.... and i love how the guy that can't beat me say this.... ck, is indeed SOf*ckVAingMAZING

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
we'll see... this is all.... and i love how the guy that can't beat me say this.... ck, is indeed SOf*ckVAingMAZING
DAWG you are SUPPOSEDLY top 3 with your dumb *** playstyle taht a ****** can paly ....

in yet when someone who hasnt been to a tourney in months! beat you that easily

LMAO

gtfo top 3 in md/va guys <--- for sure! :chuckle:

Famous

Smash Champion
Lol, you've only been playing me, pitzer and Don 99% of the time...You play wi-fi here and there as well...

Like me, you only have exp against a few characters and despite this you get top 4....Sure we play occasionally but still...we still missed 4-5 months worth of tournies...

We really need to get out more so we can get more exp against certain MU's...I'm trying to lvl up more

Top Bottom