• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Daniel, as much as I'd love for you to make MD/VA easier to beat for my team, I'd prefer you guys beat every other team, so please just trust Tantalus more.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Daniel, as much as I'd love for you to make MD/VA easier to beat for my team, I'd prefer you guys beat every other team, so please just trust Tantalus more.
Representing Chu (i can cause we both mexicans:chuckle:), i believe the appropriate response here is :
NOOOO YAYUHZZZZ!!!!

ChuDat

Smash Master
I feel like I want to post this..

it just when it comes to pick best players in md/va in crew
I never get on it.. :/

I think when people think of me = Korn doesn't enter singles, so he's not good

I thought I did great job overall since I start playing Brawl.. I know I didn't enter singles that many times after 08. But I always made impact when I did enter singles..
I only did bad in singles couple times... but I don't choke that much.. since I have a lot of experiences in any situation ( that's what I think it's important)

I always did great in doubles.. last time when I went to OOS was Kosha boy and I did extremely well in teams.. yes I play mk but it's still difficult to play very well all the time
doubles isn't that big different than singles.. so I don't think it's a big problem when I don't entering singles, because I have enough experience, and I know what to do well

and.. I really don't practice at all, but I know I should be practicing a lot more then I'll become so much better

it's pretty hard to explain, but I just feeling making this post D: ...don't hate me lol
Hey Korn =)

I always assumed that you didn't care about being on the crew. You don't enter singles so we can't judge your performance. If you start entering singles up until Pound 4, then you will definitely be considered to be on the crew (provided that you do well). You are very good at Brawl Korn, no one doubts that. I'm glad you finally said something. It's good to know that you still want to represent MD/VA and kick Tristates azz LOLZ.

Yeah man, enter singles more so that we can have some good criteria from your performance. If your tournament placings are amazing, then we'll definitely have you on the crew.

Chu sigh... your a smart player and all but what your saying is beyond stupid... Azen was a GOD in melee we all know that and he was above average in brawl when it FIRST came out... but come on P~S 3 stocked him.. someone with the skill and brians of Azen you still shouldnt get 3 stocked.. REGARDLESS of the matchup.. unless its M2k. but I doubt Azen could make a comeback to brawl and place well at any tournament coming up.. lmao of course im saying all this to trick Azen into coming back as well as Chillin not only are they mad cool they are good practice.. *wink wink*
-Jus Sayin...
Azen is still Azen. He is a smart player. Don't forget he used to dominate this area. His abilities will benefit the crew moreso than others.

Just so you know, Azen was drunk at that tournament. It's no surprise that P~S 3 stocked him. I still want P~S to fight Azen in friendlies so he can see for him self how good Azen is.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
md/va... so annoying as a whole LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

norcal/socal w/e is going to be combined, why are we splitting up when they're going to have their tops from their entire area? then we'll just have SOME of our tops and then some good people? we don't even have any fuhcking dominant MK's on the team (sorry omni) we need anti, ally, adhd etc. WTFHFCGDUI8SUD9FPIJEFD

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion

norcal/socal w/e is going to be combined, why are we splitting up when they're going to have their tops from their entire area? then we'll just have SOME of our tops and then some good people? we don't even have any fuhcking dominant MK's on the team (sorry omni) we need anti, ally, adhd etc. WTFHFCGDUI8SUD9FPIJEFD
^---------- Noticed that too

Deez.

Smash Lord

:laugh: lmao ok I'm not hoping on or anything but Junes Mk in teams is prolly the best by far in teams him and korn that is... I know you'll see it diff Neo but really Junes mk is really smart and so is korns campy *** i honestly think they should team at a upcoming event so we can get good practice for double mks.. No offense omni but yeah u still need to shake that rust off man and im willing to help if need be... just hit up P~S or someone im always down to brawl... It wasnt until june beat me that i found out hes actually really good lmao.. good **** june seriously.:chuckle:

Jus Sayin and about the crew battles we need to do a legit crew battle when everyone is there like we did a while back at that brawl at the mall tournament.. that was actually legit.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
none taken @neo and deez. im still a bit rusty tho i feel loads better than i did on Thursday.

Top Bottom