• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Moon River, wider than a mile,
I'm crossing you in style some day.
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker,
wherever you're going I'm going your way.
Two drifters off to see the world.
There's such a lot of world to see.
We're after the same rainbow's end--
waiting 'round the bend,
my huckleberry friend,
Moon River and me.
Are you okay?

chillindude829

Smash Master
lmfao @ everyone having an ego now, this **** is hilarious

but nah i guess i shouldnt be on the team, i dont even play and despite the fact that i might still be top 10 in the region i dont wanna take away P~S's time to shine, i mean after all, everyone is biased towards vets lmfao... has nothing to do with experience or anything...

chillindude829

Smash Master
and if i'm not mistaken june should have beaten azen at the trouny he won (when me nor candy were there) and the trouny after that he got 5th, i'm just seeing a steady decline
lmfao

june "should have" beaten azen when azen got 1st

and then azen got 5th

stop the presses everyone, azen is no longer good

edit: i just request that PS has nothing to do w/ creating this team, he has no clue what hes talking about

HAT

Smash Ace
I don't have to beat anyone to be the leader and know matchups and know playstyles, how I perform is not relevant to the crew battle.

If beating some top players would satisfy you, I'd be happy to take them on. You're first, $5?
due to working 19 hour shifts for the past 3days(dont ask), i was unable to see this post. Tant, I know you make bread. Care to make it $50, best outta 5

edit: This is obviously slikvik

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Nah we'll just do $5, I thought that was good start

I'm not willing to bargain that much, plus you play wario, which i loathe, but I'd be happy to give it a shot was my point

HAT

Smash Ace
i wasnt paying much attn to the thread i just saw a top 10 list opinion by someone and didnt see PS; i just think PS should be on it *shrug*
lol shut up jason, that hasn't actually happened, not even once.

you can meatride p~s all day if you want, but you're not going to get a ride on his furry fro

also. you idiots want azen, chillin, and omni on here without even having seen them play at a real tournament in almost a year? that's ****ing ********.

i forget who said it, but having any of our above-average MKs on the team will not do us good. i agree. so i disagree @ sanoscy, korn, forte, omni, etc. out-of-state, MK isn't as good as he is in MD/VA. they'll get *****, end of story.

lastly, choose captains wisely. in this region, the most knowledgeable people as far as out-of-state placings and current player capability in-state are me, slikvik, tant, neo, and meep.

if you really don't believe me, how about you go on ahead and match your knowledge to theirs? anyone that isn't these people doesn't know ****.

--skittles. taste the rainbow

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
due to working 19 hour shifts for the past 3days(dont ask), i was unable to see this post. Tant, I know you make bread. Care to make it $50, best outta 5

edit: This is obviously slikvik
LETS GOES SLIK!!!! IM DOWN!!!!

PS, IMO, is the only person in your region I don't think I can beat if I were to play them RIGHT NOW.

Just sayin.
really cause PS is probably the ONLY one in our region who u can beat, simply cause he does bad out of state.lol but in all seriousness ud prob lose to him too.:laugh:

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
LiL B has clearly never heard of Andy Williams. Dude's amazing, that's his song "Moon River" from the Sixtys.

I have mad old parents.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
lastly, choose captains wisely. in this region, the most knowledgeable people as far as out-of-state placings and current player capability in-state are me, slikvik, tant, neo, and meep.

if you really don't believe me, how about you go on ahead and match your knowledge to theirs? anyone that isn't these people doesn't know ****.
Slik? Love my dude but he's hardly what I'd call active... NEO... doesn't travel(minus Kosha being his latest in how long?) and Meep... wut? dat biased.

I'll go head to head with anyone cause I know more :)

HAT

Smash Ace
Slik? Love my dude but he's hardly what I'd call active... NEO... doesn't travel(minus Kosha being his latest in how long?) and Meep... wut? dat biased.

I'll go head to head with anyone cause I know more :)
fool, i'm not talking about anything that requires traveling. you dont need to go out of state to know your ****. they keep up with the online ****. activity doesnt matter either. wtf?

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord

im willing to bet that i know more than all those ppl you listed ^_^

KageMurphy

Smash Master
fool, i'm not talking about anything that requires traveling. you dont need to go out of state to know your ****. they keep up with the online ****. activity doesnt matter either. wtf?
So someone who also keeps up online(me/Candy) and does stay active(omg me/Candy again) and who's traveled more(oh **** 3 for 3!) is a better pick. Activity doesn't matter? Lol, no ones buying that Alex, if that's the case then you should have no problem with Azen, Chillin and Omni being on the crew. For all you know they keep up online ;)

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
So someone who also keeps up online(me/Candy) and does stay active(omg me/Candy again) and who's traveled more(oh **** 3 for 3!) is a better pick. Activity doesn't matter? Lol, no ones buying that Alex, if that's the case then you should have no problem with Azen, Chillin and Omni being on the crew. For all you know they keep up online ;)
I VOTE PHIL FOR SEXIEST CHOCOLATE MAN ALIVE!!!!

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
im willing to bet that i know more than all those ppl you listed ^_^
interesting...I seem recall to informing you about whose good from oos plenty of times

I'm pretty sure I've kept up with results from all regions since forever and I constantly let people know about overlooked amazing players all the time. In fact...I should be a captain

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Mooooon Rivvvvvvvvvvver!!!! Wider Than A Mile
Moon River, wider than a mile,
I'm crossing you in style some day.
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker,
wherever you're going I'm going your way.
Two drifters off to see the world.
There's such a lot of world to see.
We're after the same rainbow's end--
waiting 'round the bend,
my huckleberry friend,
Moon River and me.
If this is trolling Snak then it's ******** because it makes no sense.

I VOTE EE FOR SEXIEST CHOCOLATE MAN ALIVE!!!!

LOL. Esoj's posts always are hilarious in some way.

HAT

Smash Ace
im not saying anything about people being on the crew. dont try to make this about something it isnt, lol.

im just vouching for people who i think have the most knowledge in the region. that's all.

outb4stupidresponse

KageMurphy

Smash Master
.....^ stop posting
im not saying anything about people being on the crew. dont try to make this about something it isnt, lol.

im just vouching for people who i think have the most knowledge in the region. that's all.

outb4stupidresponse
What you were talking about(activity not being a factor) related to 3 players on the proposed crew, hence my example.

That's fine, your opinion is your opinion but you tried to present it as a fact, which it wasn't.

Don't talk down to me, you know that only works if I let you lol

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
while egos are flying

pretty sure anyone who doubts my skill would still facepalm if they saw their name next to mine in the brackets.

=]

HAT

Smash Ace
.....^ stop posting

What you were talking about(activity not being a factor) related to 3 players on the proposed crew, hence my example.

That's fine, your opinion is your opinion but you tried to present it as a fact, which it wasn't.

Don't talk down to me, you know that only works if I let you lol
lol dude i talked down to ya because you misunderstood the purpose of my post. activity doesnt matter for captains. i'm not saying people that should be IN the crew. just captains. ****.

Top Bottom