• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Being clearly dominant doesn't make you banworthy. And if he was clearly banworthy then it would have happened 3 years ago.
I agree with this, but the majority of the community wants him banned for whatever reason. Although I think most of them are just whining (and this is coming from someone who mains MARIO) they want a diverse cast and banning MK was the easiest way to accomplish that.

Aposl

Smash Ace
Omni's right about if it was clear 3 years ago it would have been done 3 years ago, but thats just a smokescreen to the real question, is it clear NOW that he should be banned, discuss.

junebug

Smash Journeyman
i've been busy with college applications and stuff. sorry guys. ;(

if anyone in VA wants to play today message me up on boards. i lost my phone.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I ain't banning :metaknight: from any of my tourneys Omni/Phil. **** unity~! I lose you two, Kaffei, and Noid if I ban him. I gain no one for the most part if he's banned.

And I'll likely be hosting a tourney in February :).

:018:

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Umm thanks for mentioning me but I'm bad at this game so it wouldn't really matter either way

One thing for sure though, every character in Brawl is boring as **** except MK (and maybe Wario but grab release are not fun) so I don't really want to play Brawl competitively anymore because everyone wants to ban him and I have been playing Melee a lot lately and it is really fun so I might just stick to that and enter MK legal tournies whenever they come

Coney

Smash Master
i kinda feel the same way as seagull

as someone that was for the ban only because it would benefit me (greatly), in this region it hasn't really sparked any kind of lost interest. to be completely honest, nothing has changed either way here. i'm interested to see what happens in some of the more...prominent regions, though.

i prolly won't be hosting tourneys anytime soon anyway tho, will be too busy playing a homosexual french prince for the next six months, swag

for real tho, top 5 PR sounds good. i know weaker regions have top 10 but we're md/va and we're too proud to showcase mediocrity

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Kaffei, do you enjoy watching MK too?

I've tried playing as him but I can't dig it. And watching MK mirror is hella boring.

But hey, people can enjoy whatever they want, if there would be more tournies in md/va, MK or not, I'll be happy.

/opinion

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Kaffei, do you enjoy watching MK too?

I've tried playing as him but I can't dig it. And watching MK mirror is hella boring.

But hey, people can enjoy whatever they want, if there would be more tournies in md/va, MK or not, I'll be happy.

/opinion
The only MKs I enjoy watching are Mew2King & Anti
MK dittos are fun to play but mostly fun to watch just when Mew2King plays them

more people want mk gone than him to stay so ill just play melee

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I dunno lolz
He said he'd pick us up around 10~11 so give him a little more time. Maybe he's showering o.O
Also PM me your number just in case

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I agree with top 5 PR for MD/VA. Don't bother with Honorable Mentions either.

If people don't recognize a MD/VA player, then maybe they need to step it up.

new top 10:
1.) june
2.) ps
3.) lie
4.) no one else ****ing plays this game
I lol'd. Even though this has been true... since 6 months ago.

I'm going to start practicing for APEX though. We'll see what happens.

Top Bottom