• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Tanman2333

Smash Cadet
Oh wow I did not know you knew me lol. Yea I want to go to tournaments consistently and now i have the time so yea. I would really like to be able to train though, but havent found anybody that does

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
^Mid terms early studying probably.

So who is going to my tourney? Also, last day to vote for side event is tomorrow in the OP. Vote soon if you want MT, LT, Random singles, or other. Currently, it's tied for MT and LT 5-5. Though I don't know if I'll count Ishieymoro's vote for MT since he is out of state and not going to this. If LT occurs then :pt: will also be legal for LT's. And I'll allow :toonlink: for MT if that happens since he is currently listed as HT (Not that anyone in this region left uses that character, but trying to be nice to those who do).

:018:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
guys I need an answer soon. Dec. 3rd or Nov. 26th for Xanadu?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Dude, there is NOTHING on Dec 3rd being held in state or in NY/NJ/PA, TAKE THE 3RD!

Also, everyone come to our event on the 12th, I'm done supporting if its not returned.

:017:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
No one will go November 26th. That's two days after thanksgiving and one day after black friday. This Jew values black friday as a holiday.

:018:

:phone:

2fast

Smash Journeyman
Any ride works for me. I'm open to paying for gas and such. Though since it's my first carpool I have no idea what to do once we get to New Jersey. Do I just find a hotel or some housing and you guys drop me off there or do we go for some group housing?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Any ride works for me. I'm open to paying for gas and such. Though since it's my first carpool I have no idea what to do once we get to New Jersey. Do I just find a hotel or some housing and you guys drop me off there or do we go for some group housing?
Apex will have hotels for a discounted price. Finding people to room with would probably be up to you. Technically there's a 4 to a room limit but normally people get real close. Last time I went to a much cheaper hotel and I shared it with like 10 people. I shared a bed with Nairo and Nakitty.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I reserved a room, and for 2 queen beds with 2 guests (hah) is $571 with taxes as the final bill... even with the Apex discount. Though, on the positive side, I'm being paid for being the Apex programmer so that will offset that cost by half... your choice if you want to do hotel or housing though.

I would advise you to really see about finding out the hotel & housing situation while you're looking for a ride. I'd offer to give a ride but I think I'm an hour north/northeast of you?

2fast

Smash Journeyman
I live up in Woodbridge on the other side of town that Kenny lives in. If anyone wants to share a hotel room than I'm up for it. Imma go post in the Apex thread as well to see what I can find for housing.

Top Bottom