• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Kk I'll do that EE and Luckay. Kaffei... I'm not dittoing you in a MM yet :$. Maybe after I take Luckay and EE's money. Luckay-diddy. EE-random/Dk. Koolz. Korn, I'll think about it.

:phone:

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Deez! I'll be over today at 7 again!

See everyone else at 11:30 pm. :mad: Don't even matter! Stark/Deez = MD/VA's missing link.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Joe i'm good for tomorrow fyi for festing after 5pm or so
Cool.

Who else wants to play tomorrow at my house? My parents usually make cake/brownies/cookies when you guys come over lmao.

The fest shall start at 4 PM then. I have two Tv's in my room, but one is laggy. If people bring Tv's/Wii's then we can have a larger fest in my sitting room.

:018:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Check that joe, i'm not avaiable, youth group started a week ahead of time and i didn't know about it

my bad, sucks

Guess i'll see everyone bright and early saturday

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Hey guys, got 3rd at Nc tourney that was oddly stacked. Glad June won WB. Athf the best. I'll prob have smashfest at my house Thursday if anyone is interested.

:018:

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Aight so in 5 days Coney, Logic and Omni will be making you boys proud at SiiS6

I mean I'd put my name up there but you know how that goes...lol

I'm going to try to put in that dubz work though.

Omni

BRoomer
Deez, you mind if I come down tomorrow after work for some hardcore practice? Pretty sure I haven't completely shaken off all the rust just yet. Plus we need to get you good.

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
There is a tournament in VA this weekend, so I guess no one would be holding a smashfest Friday or Saturday lol. Welp, if someone who lives near Baltimore that plans on attending the tournament, would you mind taking me if I drove out to your house?

Omni

BRoomer
pay $100 to attend a 2-day tournament. get back home sometime extremely late Sunday.

or

1 hour drive to VA.

hm

KageMurphy

Smash Master
pay $100 to attend a 2-day tournament. get back home sometime extremely late Sunday.

or

1 hour drive to VA.

hm
What did I say at WB? Bout to prove me right? ;( That event will be smaller then WB anyway... go OOS, prove yoself.

:017:

Omni

BRoomer
man i've got nothin to prove. i know i'm legit. i'm just trying to make $ and save time.

but yea imma just stick with SiiS. good memories need to be made

edit: nevermind. just found out TKO was planning on leaving around 4ish. dont get home until 6:30 on my end. -_-

Top Bottom