• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
NOID why you don't throw practice sessions anymore?

hell why doesnt anyone play...I'd get back into brawl but I'm not using wifi...**** wifi.
I said a month ago I'd have relatives over from June 22nd to July 22nd. Unfortunately, now they're staying until the 23rd which is why I have to miss Zak's event.

I'll be hosting practice sessions asap. So probably next week. I haven't picked up the controller since my last tournament (CoT5 I think?)

Also, I know you can do better GIMR, but great job nonetheless.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I think the fact that we are using our PR'd Players to play against florida's unranked (and possibly have the chance of losing?) says a lot about the True strenght of (y)our region

REGIONLESS!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'm not scared of Florida's unranked at all. are 10 unranked players really gonna be there?

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
I think the fact that we are using our PR'd Players to play against florida's unranked (and possibly have the chance of losing?) says a lot about the True strenght of (y)our region

REGIONLESS!
ummmmmmmm, who said we have a chance of losing?

RichBrown

Smash Master
Hey guys! I'm gonna be in Maryland from today (I land around 10:30est) until August 11th. I'm gonna be in Montgomery Village, anyone live close to there? PM me and I'll give a specific address, don't wanna put my aunts address out there for everyone lol

What's Coneys address? Might try to drop in tomorrow :o

Edit: apparently I'll be staying about 35 miles from Coneys... Anyone wanna pick me up if I'm able to go? :DDDDDDDD

:phone:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Hey guys! I'm gonna be in Maryland from today (I land around 10:30est) until August 11th. I'm gonna be in Montgomery Village, anyone live close to there? PM me and I'll give a specific address, don't wanna put my aunts address out there for everyone lol

Edit: apparently I'll be staying about 35 miles from Coneys... Anyone wanna pick me up if I'm able to go? :DDDDDDDD

PM me the address and we'll see. I would love to see two top Olimars at one local

RichBrown

Smash Master
Pm sent!

If I can't go tonight I'm still down to go in the morning, pending family approval (having to be on a family schedule ftl...)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero

Where are you staying at? Pm me

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Anyone down for MMs? Except for the ppl I already MM recently :8. I need more variety in my practice lol

Woot two olimars to play... What joy more camping lol

RichBrown

Smash Master
Just got on the plane, taking off in a little while

I still need a ride to Coneys tomorrow, my parents said it'll probably be fine, plz hit me up asap I'd really love to go!!!

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Rich, you could technically take MetroRail (Red Line down then connect to Green Line up to Greenbelt) and be even less out of the way of people if that makes it easier to get a ride. lol

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
DPHAT: beats logic in the game logic has been playing for 7 months, but gets demolished in the game they both have played for 3 years

Top Bottom