• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Lol, that was me and Alan's first time taking on Anubis. WF was processing. GF was adapting.

When is the next tourny btw
That was my point Omni. It had nothing to do with yer adapting. We didn't do what we needed to do. There was no need for us to adapt. We didn't even play our game. Now if we played our game and u beat us then we would have needed to adapt.

U get what I'm saying? June sometimes goes back into singles mode especially when he plays Lie lol. He chases lie like crazy lol. I gotta figure out how to contain that powerful beast. When we play correctly we are still unbeatable in MD/VA in my opinion.

Bottom line the craft is not perfected. and when the craft isn't used we lose. I dream to perfect that craft but time is running out lololol.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
*takes bait*

dude, noid, stop talking. i was doing fine when the region was strong and im doing fine now that the region is weak. i dont wanna argue anymore cuz i have carpal and my fingers hurt and people talking on AIM are making me realize how stupid it is to talk with you

im a smasher as long as i can body you and the majority of the region for close to free

and ive been hittin Aposl/PS's place for the past 2 and a half weeks almost every day son. and ive been telling other people like coney, neo, and you that i'd be willing to drive up to play. i cant make it to every tourny but i ****ing still smash.

see you in tourny. thanks in the advance for the automatic advancement up the bracket

@mekos: i disagree

junebug

Smash Journeyman
lol im done arguing with Noid tho.

@June: id come to the fest for sure but i've got family memorial day plansies. are u free on any weekdays now that school is out?

@Freeze: i had to go get an Emissions Test so by the time i got back home it was too late. plus id rather hold a fest instead of a 1 on 1 session.
highschool isn't out yet. :( and this is the only day i'm free this weekend. got family planzies as well. you're gonna be busy all day?

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
@Omni That is fine and I respect yer opinion bro. Just when u do things u can feel when u are playing at your potential u feel me.

@Noid I don't know u but from being an outsider to this region yer posts are starting to get mean :(
If u truly feel that way talk to him about it in person instead of blasting him on the boards for everyone to see. Even if you are correct it shows alot about u as a person :(

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Noid i liked your posts. :p I got inspired to play brawl a lot more now and also get better.

Everything you said was true about the drivers in Md/va and also the RL stuff... I still go to tournies after 40 hours of work and school so seriously RL shouldn't keep you away from the game for months...

Drive thing tho I got tired of certain ppl with gas money and how they treat your car so I said **** it esp now that I got a new car, I'm not letting just any smelly/dirty *** smasher into my car :D!

*I wanted to add **** You smashers but I like a lot of ppl in the community lmao!*

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Noid i liked your posts. :p I got inspired to play brawl a lot more now and also get better.

Everything you said was true about the drivers in Md/va and also the RL stuff... I still go to tournies after 40 hours of work and school so seriously RL shouldn't keep you away from the game for months...

Drive thing tho I got tired of certain ppl with gas money and how they treat your car so I said **** it esp now that I got a new car, I'm not letting just any smelly/dirty *** smasher into my car :D!

*I wanted to add **** You smashers but I like a lot of ppl in the community lmao!*
noids posts inspired me to stop SDing

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Also Boss, I wouldn't bang on that never losing to ROB again thing homie. I'm a beast trainer.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
omni
noid did beat richbrown at whobo 3. and boy did my back hurt the weekend we teamed... i had to carry you, win pa singles cause you couldn't, then come back to md and win sassy's the next day cause you didn't show up :D

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I always end up an example in these long posts lol, good reads gents :3

I'd like to host/co host something soon, hope you guys will come~

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
me and june didn't practice at all for the tourny lol, and we won the set... chill ***
and oli wasn't that free in teams when me and lie were taking you and june's money in mm's :D
you guys won by the skin of your teeth

lucky you guys had pocket mks round 3 =_=

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
MD/VA getting its **** together?

It's more likely than you think. I just want to say I'm glad to see fests happening, and even though I can't attend this one, I'll be sure to hit up the next if I can.

2fast

Smash Journeyman
Anyone going to Junebugs smashfest able to give me a ride there and back? I live in Woodbridge and I'd be happy to pay $10 for gas money.

:phone:

Top Bottom