• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
That's (hello) after Zak's clip. I have smirked when I played Zak a lot, but I don't remember if I did in that vid.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Well it'll be my first and last time hosting so I doubt I'd run a two day event for my first event xD it'll be fun if you change your mind!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Important message to Md/Va peepz:

Papa john's pizza coupon for 50% off entire order when ordering online. Code: EW50

Works with other deals =). I think it's only for today.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Why wouldn't we? I mean, someone could go OOS u never know lol, one more week for one more tourny, go hard fellas!

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Low Attendance Swag

So I want a tourney before KTAR. Tourney practice is the best practice you can get.

Attendance in this region is ****. There are numerous reasons which don't need to be stated repeatedly.

VGBC may be willing to host a tournament on May 7th, two weeks prior to KTAR, in Laurel. They are concerned that they will not be able to pay off venue fee (it's a flat rate at this particular location.)

Would you all be interested in attending a tournament with 10/5/5 charge? There is still money to be won, the venue gets paid off and we get a decent location that's closer for VA smashers.

I also understand that this is the weekend before finals for many college students (myself included.) However, I am pragmatic and personally know that I don't study **** on Saturdays. That should not be an issue for most other smashers.

Also, IF A TOURNAMENT IS POSSIBLE, Laurel scene (lie, logic, GIMR, aposl, unknown, possibly vik) would you be interested in a crew battle if I could get enough FNB to come?

Please give a shoutout if you're interested.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I don't think we're running anything in may (gonna have to ask aposl) besides maybe xanadu.

:phone:

So I guess WB is a pretty epic tournament? I'm returning home May 8 if that means anything for anyone

Top Bottom