• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA C3 June Judgement Day 6-20

Famous

Smash Champion
Trevor didnt directly say he encouraged the planking it was more of my assumption. So dont blame him. He just said u were chanting no mercy everytime he planked lol. Me and him are mad cool and i got to know him a lot better I know if u didnt say anything he wouldnt have taken it that far, but yea its watever if i didnt really mess up any of my infinites and got randomly emo i shoulda won.

I agree my **** is mad gay thats why im so passive with spliting with you guys all the time even tho i dont really want to. Feel like were all getting soft with all this top placing spliting. I remember i hated it when i was sucky watching it happen with all the good players and now i see myself doing it.
Don't feel bad about winning...And if you don't want to split then don't...You win for a reason, whether it be choosing a good cp stage or simply beating the hell out of your opponent...

Speaking of IC's, I want to play you alot when I come back down to NoVa...I gotta see how better/worse I've gotten insta-breaking out of grabs....

Famous

Smash Champion
I'll teach him Mario before that happens...You guys have more mains than us

whats the count now? 11 Sonic's/ 6 Mario's

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
good **** everybody
this tourney was amazing i wish every tourney had a turn-out like this considering how many people came..

wish I can come to more to tournies because i love the community as a whole..
yesterday I had fun as a whole but man boss is a hilarious guy so is BMX, thanks kenny letting us have a good brawl time at your house, & everybody I chilled wit yesterday were cool..
Boss is funny as **** let me mention one more time especially when we were at ihop stealing pancakes lmao..

Funny how serious people take this game to the point of breaking their controller , I mean I take the matches serious but if I lose I lose..

but everybody i played good matches nd the people I beat in tourny matches are very good its just Im using the best character in the game to beat you guys which represents that im not as good as you guys playing low tiers.. I feel as if I should always get at least top 5 when i play snake because of the cheapness... But I placed 17th as snake so not to good & yea bonk youre right i need match-up experience dont you use ic's??

But of course I dont know how to play against d3s or falco's lol
but good **** to my guy coney for getting 9th nd matodor good **** even though you didnt place good..
Korn I wish we would've teamed i think we would've made an impact
Oath ggs at kennys house too hopefully we get some more training in later..

Wish I had somebody to team with I really wanted enter but I guess next tourney Ill find a teammate..

ohh yea nd ggs plaink did you say that you live around the area?? Maybe we should get together nd play sometime your mad cool man

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
plz if meep wants real awesome character.use bowser like i do.then the count will be 2 bowsers. :D

HAT

Smash Ace
HAT said:
**** sonic
qft

i'm learning sonic

get ready for dittoes, sonic players.

are you ready for 1 attack,

and then

spin dashing

only?

it's all i'll do. spin dash all day. i don't even NEED TO THINK ABOUT APPROACHING i'll just spin dash.

in fact, how about this? i'll charge a spin dash. i'll close my eyes, and just listen to your controller. when i hear you make any kind of movement, i'll release. what happens then? well, at the very worst, we trade hits.

i will make you all hate this game.

**** sonic.

teach me sonic, shado

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
I hate you both. Lol

HAT. Spindash can be punished but ok xD

I'll teach you Sonic really though. I got you man. ;) you helped me with MK.

*word of advice though. Speed and me are really good in Sonic dittos. I wouldn't advise using him vs us. Especially Speed sadly. If you want to beat Sonics Wario is the best bet. We've all lost to SlikVik or BMX so far*

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
wolf is greater then sonic,tl,dk,diddy,pika,zelda,sheik,mk,and many more
oh and wolf is especially greater then sonic.blaster is better then sonics,well everything really

hova

Smash Champion
no johns Tant

Inui's an idiot

i kinda hate entering tournies and think i'll stop soon

nice knowing you people; come over for smash anytime

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
SlikVik is the Sonic killer Lobos. He's the only one who beat us all without dropping a match. I've only beat him once in a set. other than that he wrecks me and everyone else.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
wow Atomsk ur an azzhole lolz.

Yeah Meep, I'm sorry again man. I just can't support you. Ur an awesome and HILARIOUS guy outside of the game, but in the game it's just like.... a persons whole stock was taken away by one small accidental mistake. That's bs. Sorry man but I can't support that.

But yeah, maybe you should have a talk with Lain. I think that would help. BTW, I think smoking + drinking might be causing this stress in u >.< lolz.

I find it hilarious how people throw their controllers after losing a match (don't kill me slik, meep >.<!!) LOLZ. Watch this @ 5:30: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_iO1WvDPik&feature=related

Oh and for the record, in Melee people loved me and my chaingrabs (One grab and your dead b*tch! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S34dbSDZUrc) . So yeah guys, there is a huge difference between my **** and brawl IC infiniting =Pz.

LMFAO @ the hypocrisy in this post. Nobody loved your ****** wobbling

God you're lame Chu

lain

Smash Master
Oh and for the record, in Melee people loved me and my chaingrabs (One grab and your dead b*tch! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S34dbSDZUrc) . So yeah guys, there is a huge difference between my **** and brawl IC infiniting =Pz. [/color]
LMFAO @ the hypocrisy in this post. Nobody loved your ****** wobbling

God you're lame Chu
How is there a huge difference between what you did in Melee and what we do in Brawl? It's the same exact thing. Except getting a grab + cg'ing is harder.

Top Bottom