• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA C3 June Judgement Day 6-20

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
greg i forgot about grabbing the money, but dont worry about it. its not your obligation to pay for someone else, nor is it mine. ill just take the hit and remind myself why i dont do favors for people.
i payed you back, and i appreciate it... so it's not all of us :s

shoutouts later hopefully

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
It's just D3 in general.. Besides Matador hasn't entered a tourney in like how long? lol. He doesn't even have a wii lmao. But it's still good to enter one, he still has the beast inside him.. You didn't go famous?

Coney

Smash Master
g-reg said:
Also, in response to Coney, I know you probably don't deserve last place and you had to play 2 really tough teams early on, and i know you arent johning, but think about it this way. If you can't beat those teams early on, than who's to say you're able to beat them later in tourney, after playing some noob teams? True, you lost to 2 good teams, but even if you won 2 sets in the tourney while losing those 2, you'd still only get like 9th or 7th, which, payout-wise, is the same as last place.
oh no, i completely understand man. oath and i didn't get last place--we ripped through losers and placed in the middle. and i really am looking at it that way, and i'm not saying you made any mistakes or anything...

it was more that it just sucks that travis and hat got dead last when they were probably the toughest two oath and i played, save for our losing sets. but that happens in brackets, i completely understand, and it was a weird situation anyway

i sincerely apologize if i seemed to be criticising your abilities as a TO, it's really more of hating the game (brackets) than the player (TO) in this situation

Famous

Smash Champion
It's just D3 in general.. Besides Matador hasn't entered a tourney in like how long? lol. He doesn't even have a wii lmao. But it's still good to enter one, he still has the beast inside him.. You didn't go famous?

No money....Ahhh my life...my broke life...

-sells wii games but burns them beforehand-

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Good Games guys. I learned alot about match ups

SonicMaster: i gotta start with you. Yo dont feel down you lost to a wifiknight. Its no big. You went 1-2 with Atomsk and you were repping all Steak today. Be proud man. But really. Both of us need to step it up. I'm already starting now. Don't slack on me. I'll team with you at Chu's most likely. I won't stay for singles though.

Kojin: Good **** vs Lobos. I still think you are the smartest Sonic player I met. If you bring that into your other character. You have alot of potential.

HAT: Man seriously. I hated how earlier we had to play each other. Good Games though man. You were the reason i trained my Sonic again. I hope we have no hard feelings. We need to team on of these days

Omni: I want to play your MK again Don't quit. that was a fun game lol. Much love

BMX: WOW MAN. What can I say? THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME ABOUT THE WARIO MATCH UP. SLIK AND YOU ARE REALLY HELPING ME. I PANIC SO MUCH IN THAT MATCH UP

Slik: You had the worst luck man. But thanks for the friendlies. I could always use your help in the Wario matchup

Deez: Malcolm was telling me how much he was trash talking you lol. But seriously we need to play again. I gotta get at that good *** diddy.

Meep: Sonic is an IC counter

K-9: Loved the friendlies. How do you like my 1 am Sonic? <3 lol im so tired

Bionic: I'm glad your situation is looking up. My best wished for ya

June wtf is juice? BUG: YO. You are MAD legit. We aint ever teaming again but you are **** man. Go to more tournies and a guarantee you will be winning. Also you need to be a DK main. Im serious

Plank: Good matches. It felt good taking that first match from you. But when you started using that signature move...i was done for.

Lobos: GGs. You are so quiet now though lol. Just a smile and some ****.

TKO: Good job spiking Chu? lol i dont know. You should main PT

If I missed anyone i'm sorry. Im mad tired right now.

"reposting this here"

Kenrawr

Smash Master
yeah boss is such a nice guy that i paid for his entry fee then he never paid me back.... yeah....
I didn't post that x.x

K-9: Loved the friendlies. How do you like my 1 am Sonic? <3 lol im so tired
It's good finally playing you irl. Those were fun =p

It was hilarious at IHop when the waiter told Boss he could eat the other tables' leftover pancakes and his eyes just lit up like a little boy xD

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Yeah, my placing was disappointing but it's w/e. I'll step it up next time.

Shoutouts:

June- lolwtfnofriendlies

Shado/Speed- Too good. Both your Sonics are fuxing w/ insanity, I swear. Double Mario vs Double Sonic was so epic. See you at the Winter games son!!!

Coney/BMX/Oath- It was cool meeting you guys, you're funny as hell XD

Boss- Needz moar Mario. Lmfao @ stealing pancakes. **** was too funny.

Takeover- I'm mad we didn't play more. Our matches were too epic. Your Snake is really somethin else O_O

EE- Meh, it's w/e. If I had been smart, I wouldn't have even tried that matchup. The set was still pretty fun, real intense.

Lil B- Your Yoshi is O_O. After EE, I went in thinking I would prolly take this one easy, and you 2-0'd me. lol, good ****. I got you next time XD

Ajax- Finally got to meet you offline, lol. The matches we played n everything were too much fun, especially the doubles, lol. We both definitely gotta come to more of these to rep Mario.

Korn- The friendlies were fun, even though it was like 3 hours ago, lol. I was learning **** the entire time, I need to play you more.

Slik- I dunno man, I think Mario has potential. Even if he doesn't, he's still fun as hell to play XD

Deez/Sin/Lie- moneymatchmoneymatchmoneymatchmoneymatchmoneymatch? lol, fun playing you guys.

Smash G0D- Double Mario is too sexy, I had no idea you were that good, lol.

K9- Thanks for the housing. I would've offered to stay to clean up n whatnot, but my parents are kinda lol. You're cool as **** tho, we should play more.

Everyone that went to ihop- Lmao, you guys are too hilarious. Hardest I've laughed in awhile.

Was an amazing tourney even though I got last. Ran well n everything.

Nilik

Smash Cadet
I had fun at c3! even tho it was my first tourney ever! and i didn't do well in doubles :?
and my remote wasn't working. but i didn't enter singles. but i still did friendlies and had fun!
can't wait till dojo's!!

HAT

Smash Ace
uhhm.. yeah, so here's my shoutout post

blah blah blah etc etc chillindude step it up, azen i will take you down next time

oh yea, and shado, of course there's no hard feelings. but ive decided i'm sonic dittoing from now on.

I HATE SONIC

but not shadofiend.

and LOL @ me and travis going 0-2. we suck as a team, holy ****.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord

oh yea, and shado, of course there's no hard feelings. but ive decided i'm sonic dittoing from now on.

I HATE SONIC

but not shadofiend.
HAT if your serious about that I'll always help! You're a cool dude. And you ***** through losers and outplaced me D; You're 2 good

junebug

Smash Journeyman

Junebug's shoutouts!

1: Atomsk- good stuff, fun talking to you, don't **** me in the AiB ladder xD

2: Meep- agh, i sucked in our MM, but good shiz in that + your high placings. next time, im going falco ;)

3: Omni- thanks for the tips vs hova. YOU GAVE ME KIDNEY STONES! JK, but you might here from me in 30 years

4: Chu-fun games, good stuff punishing my aggressiveness/stupidity

5: Azen- USE MORE LUCARIO

5: P~S ()-USE MORE FALCON

7: Xero-haha, our match went different. irl > wifi, am i rite? :)

7: Plairnkk ()-IM NOT A NUB

9: g-reg- great tourney, best ive been to so far

9: Hat-haha, shadofiend is no joke. ATHF FTW! :D

9: Junebug-BEAT OLIMAR

9: Coney- ggs in doubles, and dang man, i saw you wreck in singles

13: Esoj- team MM was fun xD

13: EE-KFC was fun, friendlies were fun, hopefully we can do some more stuff like that next tourney i go to. i hope someone uploads those matches for us, haha

13: Deez- IM STEPPIN IT UP SON

13: BMX- don't be too hard on yourself; you did great, and amazing in teams. you explained hova's game amazingly, and i had a good time chillin with you. NEVER QUIT!

17: Seagull- MM MATCH ME PUNK <3

17: Chillindude829 ()-facebook buddies? good stuff in singles, lay off the SF4. ;)

17: Mattix- dang man, you got soooooo good. fun friendlies, great marth.

17: HOVA- great peach and good marth, that last match was unfortunate for you though. i wasnt expecting to do that well haha.

17: VanillaWaffle-good stuff, 17th, ATHF stepped it up

17: LLOD- BEST PEACH? maybeh, you're amazing in dubz dude.

17: ShadoFiend-good stuff, highest placing sonic. sorry i sucked in teams. D: good MM and talkin to you though.

25: Turbo- YOUR HAIR IS TOP TIER

25: BetaZealot-AFRICAN DI. also, LOL, you 0-deathed slikvik! nice job. you're a cool guy, fun chillin with you

25: SonicMaster- YOU ARE A FREAKIN PRO! you ***** my **** so bad. good stuff, even though you placed 25th, you're the best sonic i've seen.

25: Lobos- TIRED JOHNS!

25: TKO727- commentary ftw haha

25: lil b- thanks for having me over at your place, i got really warmed up. don't forfeit singles; you're really good!

33: Slik- haha, that advice you gave me nearly worked. i shoulda stage spiked at the end. oh well, thanks anyway dude, and fun talking to you.

33: ThunderHorse- dude, you're like a hard counter to Junebug. D: i still don't wanna face you in tourney. fun friendlies as always.

33: Bionic Sonic- good stuff, upload that match of me vs boss please? :D

33: K-9-kennny, we didnt get to play :( nice job in teams and good seein you again.

33: Boss- it was a moral briefly, then your explanation of the situation kinda drained the excitement out. xD fun games boss, i still <3 you.

33: Ajax-NO FRIENDLIES?

33: Kojin- nice job beating lobos, you got a lot better

33: Dr. Lu- good matches man, you prepared me for boss. :)

33: Bonk- DK FTW!

49: Tantalus-man tant, you're too good. the tourney KFC, chatting, support; it was hella tight. ATHF UNITE!

49: Smash GOD- LLOD > Smash GOD? ;)

49: Matador-NO FRIENDLIES? haha, i didn't get to play either of the mario mains D:

fun tourney guys, i got really excited 'cause i was doing really well, sorry if i offended anyone

tournies are too good, hope to see you guys again soon

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Shoutouts!

1: Atomsk - It was awesome meeting you. We should sip some brandy sometime
4: Chu - We've got to play Melee son!
5: Azen - Stop being so smart
7: Xero - Nice friendlies! After I stopped SDing, our MK dittos were close xD
7: Plairnkk () - You destroyed my Mario in that friendly. Too much plankinnggg
9: g-reg - Awesome tourney man. Too good as usual
9: Junebug - Teach me DK XD
9: Coney - Your DDD is no joke man, ggs
13: EE - Sorry I let you down in teams :/ SG.Fizzle pho lyfe
17: Seagull - Don't get gayed at Brinstar!
17: Chillindude829 () - Stop being smart
17: HOVA () - HOVAAAA
17: VanillaWaffle - ATHF ftw
17: LLOD <- I TRAINED THIS BOI ;P
17: ShadoFiend - mariomariosonicsonic ftw
25: BetaZealot - We got to play some friendlies next time!
25: lil b - Don't lose at RC!
33: Slik () - Your Peach is insaneee
33: ThunderHorse - Man I need to learn how to play Falco
33: K-9 - Keep going strong with Pika! you're mad good
33: Boss () - plumbers ftw
33: SSR - beat my brother in a Peach ditto next time xD
33: Bonk - Sorry you and brandon's wii broke. :[
49: Tantalus - Always a nice guy. <3
49: Smash GOD - YOU SUCK
49: Matador - Yeah Mario is one of my mains I just don't feel as confident with him in tourney yet :/ next time! We should team at a tourney and go all double Mario
Korn - MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this tourney was pretty good. but I won't be a scrub next time D:

B0NK

Smash Lord
7: Plairnkk - good stuff, keep planking
9: g-reg - great tourney once again
9: Junebug - don't chase chu off stage, you need to help me get my DK better, maybe I should play wifi
9: Coney - always nice seeing you
13: EE - McDonalds, that is all
13: BMX - good **** in teams, planking is gay
17: Seagull - I'm banning RC next time, your not running from my climbers
17: Mattix - Up-b kill someone off stage, its too funny
17: HOVA - VVV wants to eat him
17: VanillaWaffle - ^^^wants to eat you
17: LLOD - Who bans Smashville LOL
17: ShadoFiend - Sonic beats planking lol, he is just too fast
17: TakeOver - good snake, just need some match-up experience
25: Turbo - Pika!
25: BetaZealot - Step it up, I know you can beat turbo
25: Lobos - JLB Sucks
25: lil b - If I'm going to let you get a free win because of bad luck on the bracket, please play more serious = (
33: Slik - learn diddy, i thought wario could do well against diddy, maybe get thumbs to play brawl XD
33: King Crave - thx for being cooperative 'bout the wii,
33: K-9 - sorry 'bout the situation at your place before the tourney
33: SSR - fun teaming with you in that limited team friendly
49: Tantalus - Find something that can fight my magnezone lol
49: Smash GOD - ATHF! 'nuff said
49: Matador - Crazy Good Mario, i watched your set against my bro, very close, don't get spiked next time

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Shoutouts!

1: Atomsk - It was awesome meeting you. We should sip some brandy sometime
4: Chu - We've got to play Melee son!
5: Azen - Stop being so smart
7: Xero - Nice friendlies! After I stopped SDing, our MK dittos were close xD
7: Plairnkk () - You destroyed my Mario in that friendly. Too much plankinnggg
9: g-reg - Awesome tourney man. Too good as usual
9: Junebug - Teach me DK XD
9: Coney - Your DDD is no joke man, ggs
13: EE - Sorry I let you down in teams :/ SG.Fizzle pho lyfe
17: Seagull - Don't get gayed at Brinstar!
17: Chillindude829 () - Stop being smart
17: HOVA () - HOVAAAA
17: VanillaWaffle - ATHF ftw
17: LLOD <- I TRAINED THIS BOI ;P
17: ShadoFiend - mariomariosonicsonic ftw
25: BetaZealot - We got to play some friendlies next time!
25: lil b - Don't lose at RC!
33: Slik () - Your Peach is insaneee
33: ThunderHorse - Man I need to learn how to play Falco
33: K-9 - Keep going strong with Pika! you're mad good
33: Boss () - plumbers ftw
33: SSR - beat my brother in a Peach ditto next time xD
33: Bonk - Sorry you and brandon's wii broke. :[
49: Tantalus - Always a nice guy. <3
49: Smash GOD - YOU SUCK
49: Matador - Yeah Mario is one of my mains I just don't feel as confident with him in tourney yet :/ next time! We should team at a tourney and go all double Mario
Korn - MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this tourney was pretty good. but I won't be a scrub next time D:
i didnt play on brinstar once tho.i dont like that stage.i ban it usually

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
i dont like brinstar either. its wierd to play on.
Speed, you will do better next time. i have a feelin that a little more exp against meta whould have easily put you in top ten. same with shado. so this is only the beginning... for you guys.

ChuDat

Smash Master
gets annoying as hell when everyone in ur region wants you to lose. i know you didnt mean to coach trevor chu (no hard feelings), but he was telling me u were kinda encouraging his planking against me.

Sorry if i offend everyone i love you guys i just needa vent a little. That was like the first time ive ever like got mad over losing a game in brawl.

feel like id get more respect just playing my mediocre mk.
wow Atomsk ur an azzhole lolz.

Yeah Meep, I'm sorry again man. I just can't support you. Ur an awesome and HILARIOUS guy outside of the game, but in the game it's just like.... a persons whole stock was taken away by one small accidental mistake. That's bs. Sorry man but I can't support that.

But yeah, maybe you should have a talk with Lain. I think that would help. BTW, I think smoking + drinking might be causing this stress in u >.< lolz.

I find it hilarious how people throw their controllers after losing a match (don't kill me slik, meep >.<!!) LOLZ. Watch this @ 5:30: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_iO1WvDPik&feature=related

Oh and for the record, in Melee people loved me and my chaingrabs (One grab and your dead b*tch! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S34dbSDZUrc) . So yeah guys, there is a huge difference between my **** and brawl IC infiniting =Pz.

Coney

Smash Master
BMX almost broke not only his controller, but the TV we were playing on after our set. we decided we'd both play as gay as possible and God, did we ever :<

thanks to everyone for the kind words, my poor DDD is wading through a pool of MKs...i need much more experience in that matchup @_@

also, i've yet to use my peach, luigi or ness in tournament, and that makes me sad

meepxzero

Smash Master
wow Atomsk ur an azzhole lolz.

Yeah Meep, I'm sorry again man. I just can't support you. Ur an awesome and HILARIOUS guy outside of the game, but in the game it's just like.... a persons whole stock was taken away by one small accidental mistake. That's bs. Sorry man but I can't support that.

But yeah, maybe you should have a talk with Lain. I think that would help. BTW, I think smoking + drinking might be causing this stress in u >.< lolz.

I find it hilarious how people throw their controllers after losing a match (don't kill me slik, meep >.<!!) LOLZ. Watch this @ 5:30: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_iO1WvDPik&feature=related

Oh and for the record, in Melee people loved me and my chaingrabs (One grab and your dead b*tch! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S34dbSDZUrc) . So yeah guys, there is a huge difference between my **** and brawl IC infiniting =Pz.
Trevor didnt directly say he encouraged the planking it was more of my assumption. So dont blame him. He just said u were chanting no mercy everytime he planked lol. Me and him are mad cool and i got to know him a lot better I know if u didnt say anything he wouldnt have taken it that far, but yea its watever if i didnt really mess up any of my infinites and got randomly emo i shoulda won.

I agree my **** is mad gay thats why im so passive with spliting with you guys all the time even tho i dont really want to. Feel like were all getting soft with all this top placing spliting. I remember i hated it when i was sucky watching it happen with all the good players and now i see myself doing it.

boss8

Smash Hero
i would move to one grab and your deadville but its to risky....also after coming back from dealing 16% from throwburg i think i will stay in capeville leaving you all mad confused.....with up'biotchs....

ROFL dont be to hard on yoself meep...

Coney

Smash Master
oh, and i said it before, but i'd like to make a public apology to oath again for my awful team performance, my DI was off like crazy...nowhere near as good in doubles as i am in singles :<

Top Bottom