• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MC's Wario guide. + matchups

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
no like, if you played larry or any falco that knows the MU, you'd understand.

also snake is gay because you have to camp and the only thing wario has on snake is gimping, and snake has gay disjointedness plus projectiles
So because you have to camp the match up is bad? Wario just doesn't have gimping on snake Wario can juggle and combo snake pretty well and harass the crap out of his recovery. Also forcing snake to approach is pretty good considering good snakes camp game is.

I like the falco match up it's no where nearly as bad as you make it out to be once you understand the match up and realize that if you avoid the Falco has nothing on you. The reason why I say avoid the Cg it puts you in a really bad situation plus the tech chase it can easily end up costing you 70+ damage. Then falcos recovery is terrible and he's light as balls and he sucks at killing. I mean I don't see a case for falco at all. I think it's just a case of you getting out played.

Stop being dumb aggro camp and play smart then cry about match ups if you still lose otherwise keep losing while being super aggro.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
almostLegendary please listen to me. falco has a 55-45 on wario and 60-40 on FD vs wario. thats just how it is.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I still think it's even, though I think if people were willing to play as gay as Falco players play, that Wario would win it easily.

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
So because you have to camp the match up is bad? Wario just doesn't have gimping on snake Wario can juggle and combo snake pretty well and harass the crap out of his recovery. Also forcing snake to approach is pretty good considering good snakes camp game is.

I like the falco match up it's no where nearly as bad as you make it out to be once you understand the match up and realize that if you avoid the Falco has nothing on you. The reason why I say avoid the Cg it puts you in a really bad situation plus the tech chase it can easily end up costing you 70+ damage. Then falcos recovery is terrible and he's light as balls and he sucks at killing. I mean I don't see a case for falco at all. I think it's just a case of you getting out played.

Stop being dumb aggro camp and play smart then cry about match ups if you still lose otherwise keep losing while being super aggro.
on wifi wario might beat snake, offline its even.
snakes tilts, jabs, usmash, and grenades impede your ability to get in and combo.

its hard for both players to approach once the other has the lead.

also falco is even, no way its warios favor. i can see where fiction is coming from after playing larry at R3 and TP4.

but trust me i used to think the matchups were good for wario too, until i met good falco players, and a good snake.

ALSO i dont play ******** aggressive, or even aggressive at all lol

Stop playing wifi, go to tourneys and place then talk about match ups, otherwise stop claiming to know them.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Me and larry agree on the matchup. Best falco and wario. If u dont want to listen to us then don't.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Me and larry agree on the matchup. Best falco and wario. If u dont want to listen to us then don't.
That's all fine and dandy however forgive me for not taking your worf for it being in falco's favor. With that said would you explain as to why you feel it's that way because quite simpl I don't believe you you need more people.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Honestly I don't feel like I need more people lol. Its falco's priority and speed that give wario a hard time.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Honestly I don't feel like I need more people lol. Its falco's priority and speed that give wario a hard time.
LoL you don't really need more people but it would be nice for you to go into detail instead of saying I'm #1 Wario DEHF is #1 Falco we say this so it shall be. Na it doesn't really work like that.

Speed and priority is vague care to go into some detail? How does Falco handles Wario Air camping? Which moves gives you the most problems in this match up? Why is it hard for you to avoid them? Giving falco the advantage because his jabs comes out fast and his bair has more priority than all your must seems very shallow and barely goes into the match up. If I'm off base on my assessments then please do correct me it's really hard trying to figure out what you hinting at with your vague responses.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
The reason I keep giving cryptic and vague answers is because I have a very difficult giving advice sometimes when its just an experience thing. Its just the feeling you get from playing falco vs wario or wario vs falco. It feels like falco has a slightly easier time. Its mostly the fact that he just outprioritizes all of your moves with his and combos you very well. *shrug*

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
The reason I keep giving cryptic and vague answers is because I have a very difficult giving advice sometimes when its just an experience thing. Its just the feeling you get from playing falco vs wario or wario vs falco. It feels like falco has a slightly easier time. Its mostly the fact that he just outprioritizes all of your moves with his and combos you very well. *shrug*
You can't combo him well? I think it's a two way street and the fact that his recovery is pretty gimpable and he's balls light I think in the end Wario has the edge. You should try explaining your experiences better so that everyone can understand.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
His recovery is almost impossible to gimp.
You can fair or nair him out of the start up of his side B. His up B LoL i guess that doesn't count. Even if you don't get the gimp you should still be able to get a Waft or fsmash or be able to rack some damage will he's recovering.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
It really isn't very easy to gimp Falco, it's hard to position yourself just right to interrupt his side-B without putting yourself into a horrible position. It's not easy for them at all either though. In fact, I can't think of a Falco that likes the matchup, just like I can't think of a Wario that likes it.

Quik17

Smash Ace
Arty likes facing warios :)

Falco's recovery is hard as hell to gimp as Wario. Falco also racks up damage way too fast.
55-45 Falco imo
60-40 if you can't do the chaingrab well

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
LOL larry get out of here imma **** u next time XD. Which is tomorrow. you ARE coming tomorrow XD.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
falco wins =P also never got farted on as falco =D yay 4 me. lol@DEHFs comment

AL, u obviously never played bleach,keit, or me OFFline. assuming ur from NJ. even malcolm m lost to bleachigo once.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
falco wins =P also never got farted on as falco =D yay 4 me. lol@DEHFs comment

AL, u obviously never played bleach,keit, or me OFFline. assuming ur from NJ. even malcolm m lost to bleachigo once.
I think I've played bleach in friendlies in the summer. But I'm pretty sure it was him. I actually played you in tourney at the same tournament, I CP'd frigate you said if I would of CP'd a neutral I would of won or something along those lines. Also the thing is dropping a set doesn't auto make the match up in your favor there is no un beatable match ups nor do I play Wario at a level in which I will win all the match ups that are in his favor. Also I'm pretty sure that was the first time Malcolm had to face a falco.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
I can't say the Falco MU is easy....

I hate it, but not as much as I hate Marth.

WHO LET THIS SCRUB LARRY IN!?

GET OUTTA HERE

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I think I've played bleach in friendlies in the summer. But I'm pretty sure it was him. I actually played you in tourney at the same tournament, I CP'd frigate you said if I would of CP'd a neutral I would of won or something along those lines. Also the thing is dropping a set doesn't auto make the match up in your favor there is no un beatable match ups nor do I play Wario at a level in which I will win all the match ups that are in his favor. Also I'm pretty sure that was the first time Malcolm had to face a falco.

I don't take friendlies serious unless you're Diem, Zucco, or OoS. (I don't play friendlies with anyone else, thats why :p)

I lost to Malcolm last month at Smashville, I'm never playing on that stage again, you cannot punish landings if Wario camps. It totally destroys the way I like to play :(

I'll get you Malcolm!

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Debatable giggidy :psycho:

Although I agree with you kind of. I would say falco vs wario is even but 55:45 falco on fd.
IDK man I saw fiction wario against DEHF recently I'm pretty sure he's the best Wario. His **** is a little bit ridic u stank.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
How many Warios actually know this matchup. It's like teaching children about philosophy, they talk a lot but don't actually learn or know anything about it.

Note: No question mark, it's a statement. Learn the matchup before you discuss it.

Top Bottom