• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 9, 2015] Goast House Monthlies series (Independence, Ohio)

asterik216

Smash Rookie
How many people usually show up at these? I am interested in going to one of these. I would really like the practice playing different people.

oliman

Smash Journeyman
usually about 10 or so (correct me if im wrong)
thats a median though, i would say pretty much always from 6-16 people are there.

asterik216

Smash Rookie
Well I suppose I will be going with my brother so that's 2 more. I just started playing so I doubt i do great but it should be fun.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Definitely more entrants than 16. Last tourney had 29 entrants for singles. Attendance this time around might not be great cause of RoM weekend and people may stay home to watch the stream (assuming RoM happens, apparently their venue for RoM got trashed, along with the internet).

KanyeRest

bair-condtioned nightmare
Definitely more entrants than 16. Last tourney had 29 entrants for singles. Attendance this time around might not be great cause of RoM weekend and people may stay home to watch the stream (assuming RoM happens, apparently their venue for RoM got trashed, along with the internet).
it'd be dumb to stay on saturday, all the action happens on sunday

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
**** YOU *****

(jaiye I'm going to ****ing **** you at this tourney)

S1 The God

pretty sure links posted about going

Eddie Gggggggg we gotta play homie

jbro

Smash Ace
might come up
but i'm pretty sure i'm the only dude from the burgh willing to go
since some of the guys are going to rom
whatever, we'll figure something out. might be there might not

4% APR

Smash Champion
You mean stay home on Saturday? Use your words. I'm staying home to watch.

And **** you Eddie! The one time you're coming I won't be there. Quit avoiding me :(.
youre not coming so you can watch the stream? Come on man. The evolution of the scene has been amazing, with streaming majors becoming super popular, but we cant let that hurt local scenes.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
youre not coming so you can watch the stream? Come on man. The evolution of the scene has been amazing, with streaming majors becoming super popular, but we cant let that hurt local scenes.
It's not the only reason lol I just can't afford it right now. I plan on starting up again around spring

asterik216

Smash Rookie
Well I Will be there with my brother. Take it easy on us though cause I haven't even played for a week yet. It should be fun and hopefully I learn a lot.

S1 The God

i am going to THROTTLE YOU

AND YOUR BROTHER

INTO THE NEXT

MOTHER****INGDIMENSION

Top Bottom