• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 9, 2015] Goast House Monthlies series (Independence, Ohio)

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
I'll need a ride if this is happening. I don't have money to enter, but if someone wants to pick me up along the way, that'd be awesome.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Ill see if I can go... Might be busy, if not, I'll need a ride, because Austin can't make it on the 29th.

Goast

Smash Journeyman
can't make it :c
I'm sorry bro =(

holiday bookings were stacked... I'm going to try to reserve the next month soon as well.

to .vanir/dempt I might be able to pick one of you 2 up if you can't find a ride

BTW I need a partner... I'm actually a legit falco in dubs

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Max is way closer to this than me >_> but I'd feel bad having you drive out to get me. I might be getting a ride with Flip, but idk.

Also, might be a good idea to update the date xP

KanyeRest

bair-condtioned nightmare
I'm sorry bro =(

holiday bookings were stacked... I'm going to try to reserve the next month soon as well.

to .vanir/dempt I might be able to pick one of you 2 up if you can't find a ride

BTW I need a partner... I'm actually a legit falco in dubs
naw it's cool, do what you gotta do

i'll see y'all in january!

milistisia2

Smash Apprentice
if flip shield grabs me one more time... i'm... gonna... flip... a... flip

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GunPunch

Smash Apprentice
again, i THINK i can make this. hopefully nothing will come up and i'll actually make it. i'm dying to play some solid competitive smash!

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
my attendance is 50/50 now. if not, im beating all you ******s

ima beat gunpunch, then let him try again, beat him again

then ill moneymatch him but he wont have any money

so ill give him a dollar so i can win my own dollar back and pay myself for a 0% profit

then ill follow him to all of his tourney matches and just stare into his eyes while he plays and make guttural animal noises so he ****s up his missile tricks

and he'll be like S1 I KNOW YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME I KNOW YOU'RE GONNA WIN THIS TOURNAMENT JUST PLEASE PUT MERCY ON MY SOUL I CANT HANDLE THIS I HAVEN'T TAKEN A STOCK ALL DAY

and ill be like **** YOU *****

and then ill stare

stare into the very soul of this building size man

until he breaks

mark my words Gun Buns, you will be broken by the conclusion of the goast house monthlies series, christmas special 3d the musical

KanyeRest

bair-condtioned nightmare

so ill give him a dollar so i can win my own dollar back and pay myself for a 0% profit

then ill follow him to all of his tourney matches and just stare into his eyes while he plays and make guttural animal noises so he ****s up his missile tricks

and he'll be like S1 I KNOW YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME I KNOW YOU'RE GONNA WIN THIS TOURNAMENT JUST PLEASE PUT MERCY ON MY SOUL I CANT HANDLE THIS I HAVEN'T TAKEN A STOCK ALL DAY

and then ill stare

until he breaks

mark my words Gun Buns, you will be broken by the conclusion of the goast house monthlies series, christmas special 3d the musical
damn son you tight

GunPunch

Smash Apprentice

and then ill stare

until he breaks

you'll beat me. i'll tell you that you're really good at melee. you'll beat me again. i'll congratulate you on your skill. i'll beg for a dollar, and you'll lend me one so we can moneymatch. then i'll stop warming up with kirby and i'll JV 5 stock you. then i'll specify that i was congratulating your skills at suiciding. then we'll have multiple intense matches, end up teaming up, and take everyone's money.... i can't wait.

i'll sure we'd have some really good matches...hopefully. lol! have you got a lot better since rage?

oliman

Smash Journeyman
Any ride from Soap/S1 would be great for me.

Also, keep on truckin, Marco. Hope that everything goes well.

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
might end up riding up with sweet. totaled car and what not.

if soap could get heights scrubs that'd be cool

Top Bottom