• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 9, 2015] Goast House Monthlies series (Independence, Ohio)

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
y'all know gunpunch is just a building, right?

scyscrapers aren't that cool guys

GunPunch

Smash Apprentice
what r u talking about S1? everyone likes skyscrapers! lol.

i can't wait to smash with you guys! my peach is gonna be unstoppable! also, i can bring a setup if it's needed and a recording setup probly :)

Goast

Smash Journeyman
what r u talking about S1? everyone likes skyscrapers! lol.

i can't wait to smash with you guys! my peach is gonna be unstoppable! also, i can bring a setup if it's needed and a recording setup probly :)
Your attendance is very much required!

Goast. Think there's any way we can manage to get some WiFi at the venue next time?
Unortunately the bowling ally's wifi is reserved for the front office. The best I can suggest is that if someone has a smartphone like and android, maybe we could tether a wireless connection. Despite working in IT I still have a flip phone 8P

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Teaming with Gun Punch would be my dream.

Unfortunately, I have *****d my Peach out to others. We'll see, though.

Oh, that word is censored. Interesting.

Skyson

Smash Ace
I have deemed that me teaming with Jaiye would be unfair to the rest of the world. [Also teams sucks ****s.]

oliman

Smash Journeyman
tony you have no idea
you wouldn't compare to me and him

but my god with gunpunch beckoning idk who to choose

Construct

Smash Journeyman
I'll be at the next one! Hopefully get in a few more friendlies this time.

Get Low

Smash Ace
Can probably make it to this, considering this is a couple days after I have two papers due.
Is Independence like, a big city?

outofphase

Smash Apprentice
no independence is pretty nice. this is definitetly hype though. gotten quite a bit more tech skill since last month. probably still gettin 2-0 tho lol

4% APR

Smash Champion
These have been really fun so far. Making me really want to play again. Good **** guys

milistisia2

Smash Apprentice
Unlike last time, I do actually plan on coming as i have no other plans for that night, and I can drive now.
Bringing me and my bluigi to our first tournament. Really hoping to see vudu as i heard he is from around here! :)

AgileJason

Smash Rookie
Wow...really wish I could go to this. Unfortunately, my team has a state championship on this day. Once I graduate, I will definitely search for me tournaments are the college I go to. Also, are any of these tournaments in Cleveland?

Krabby

Smash Rookie
dont hope for third, might as well go all the way. Be happy if you place high, but you gotta shoot for the top

:098:

Edit- OMG i just totally guessed Krabby's number.
Kookie-Kookie!

Koo koo koo!!!

Koooooookie!

KanyeRest

bair-condtioned nightmare
Wow...really wish I could go to this. Unfortunately, my team has a state championship on this day. Once I graduate, I will definitely search for me tournaments are the college I go to. Also, are any of these tournaments in Cleveland?
they're close, around 20 minutes. but i'm from there, and a couple other bros. come smash with us sometime! :yeahboi:

Top Bottom