• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May 24-25 - Everybody Loves Manko: Season 2

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
ok, I'm leaving now to go get Monk and head over there. I apologize in advance if we interrupt a match to get in. I am bringing my Wii, a copy of both Smashes, a power strip, and a tv. I shall see you guys in a little over an hour.

edit: We'll be staying through tomorrow. So, I hope to get a bunch of friendlies in.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
um.

So Me + Manko vs Gmoney + C_Po just did so many Random Doubles Matches.

So now we are planning on having a random tournament tomorrow.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Pre-mature shoutouts!

Mankosuki: Really impressed by the setup of the place. Big thanks for all the hard work you put in. I'm really sorry to see all the garbage laying around, but hopefully the brawlers will be more tidy. Good brawl matches btw. I'm glad you didn't play a campy ROB.

AT&T: Nice sheik. It's always good to have a falcon to back your mains. Actually, nobody really plays this game until they play falcon.

Raistlin: Great job on picking Brinstar vs Derf! I'm really impressed. But for realsies, nice. Also, Japes gives the *****!

Darksonic: ****. Once you got a grab on me it was me off the stage+75%. I also heard you balled up fred's sheik. impressive.

Hbox: Your **** was un-bair-able! (bairs->rest on video!!)I think I know how to fight your puff now ! (and it's not picking marth :p)

Derf: Stop molesting me in my sleep, give me back my dog, and talk about marth vs fox some more!

Exarch: I was awake the whole time. How do you drive and have such profound discussions on metagame?
I mean...COM'ON!

Oscar: foxfalcon foxfalcon foxfalcon foxfalcon foxfalcon foxfalcon...samus? Also, ignoring the mating calls of black women in public is such a bold racist statement...watch your back.

Rx: Great matches! Great research! The bonds between us have strengthened.

Colin: You actually beat me in nairs/minute because my controller is modded. But that's what you wanted to hear! mindagmesgetwrecked.

Lime: I will be eating General Lime's Pizza every week from now on. GL in brawl.

Monk: mario ****. GL in brawl.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Manko, good **** on hosting, the venue was rather nice, but the door to leave was locked! I started getting scared I was never going to get to leave! Btw, that General Tso's chicken was delicious.
Josh: Your presence was too good. You need to move to Orlando/relocate to Springs. And come to my house sometime this summer, probably.
John: Ditto above, visit me again! If only we could have had more time together.... :( hahahaha
Fred: Good ****, I know you hate puff. It was fun playing you again though, looks like melee may be coming back one day?
Thomas: I don't know if we ever actually got a match, lol, but that's probably a good thing. Jigglypuff/Peach isn't fun for the players or the spectators.
Colin: You are indebted to me!
Gabe: I'll try not to rest you in the future. It's hard to pass up an opportunity to destroy a defenseless Marth/I have bad spacing.
Juan: Fox is gay. Especially Colin's (<3 Colin)

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
Me Simpson and Ree will be here for brawl this afternoon... We're bringing a TV and a wii. GL to everyone today :)

Top Bottom