• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness: Daz Madness! Melee and Brawl - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almo

Smash Ace
You guys might be underestimating how bad I am at melee.

I might be the worst Melee player ever.

Here's a video of two matches between me and Etherlight:

Link

No, he's horrible too, but I make him look like ****ing M2K.
I'm worse.

speaking of melee, my cpu's are too ****ing **** to the point where it's not even fair. i got wavedash to grabed by fox, light shield edgehogged by a puff on my marth, and comboed by a peach on brinstar. this was done with the lava rising to the 2nd highest point, and peach was on near the right platform, so the lava was right below it, and i fell into the lava around 105%, peach jabs me, i fall straight down, hit the lava, she times the jab so i reset and fall into the lava again, and then she SH nairs me for the KO. True story. Btw this all happened between today and yesterday. I wonder what will happen tomorrow? Maybe i'll fall into a cpu wombo combo?

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Im going, and getting every EC sonic to come.

THERE WILL BE A FLOOD OF SONICS
**** RPAE RPAPREPAPRPAEPRPAEPRAPERPAERPAERPAR

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
WAT THERS AGURL?

even tho last mass madnes had a whole bunch, MM girlz!!1111

spawn are you coming to this? we should win teams also i checked even if we had beaten chu dat and azen our bracket was really realy hard still it wouldve been nice to beat them SO CLOSE we were

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
WAT THERS AGURL?

even tho last mass madnes had a whole bunch, MM girlz!!1111

spawn are you coming to this? we should win teams also i checked even if we had beaten chu dat and azen our bracket was really realy hard still it wouldve been nice to beat them SO CLOSE we were
New England = fulla girlz

NOHK

Smash Apprentice
looks like i am in debt 1.2(i round down) *****. call my people and my people will call your people will call your people

10rapes.
30hypes.

Almo

Smash Ace
my lvl 2 foxes waveshine me
i actually wasn't kidding. today a lvl 8 peach chaingrabbed my fox on FD. up throw, regrab, upthrow, regrab, downthrow, tech chase dash attack. i swear to god my game is on steroids or something.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
It's like Mass Madness made the jump from NES to SNES. Except instead of adding "Super," they added "Mega."

NOW YOU CAN PLAY MASS MADNESS ON YOUR MEGA NINTENDO

S.B.Soldier

Smash Journeyman
hmm, well i guess i can show to this... I'm leaving ma, fellow smashers... I'm leaving to go to south NJ to live permanently, and be near by girlfriend. I will (just by moving to that area) be one of the best smashers by default. We will see if I decide to venture to mass madness this time... It's 2 days, so It may be pretty interesting... As you can all see, my drive was tainted a while back by a few people who didn't have the respect that I'm sure 80% of you have towards me... unfortunately my time in MA is coming to an end, and it will be my job to represent the south side of nj, opposite to M2k's domain.. I will try to re-establish an avid gamin community there.. so if you know anyone from south NJ, please let me know... You can consider mass madness (and maybe, just maybe the game universe convention) as my goodbye to MA for a very very long time... I lost many many friends in this state ladies and gentleman, My girlfriend had to move back to NJ because of my friends, the economy, etc. Thats why im depressed and unfocused... I actually almost beat OBM the other day, and can keep up with guys like noodles (who are very good at smash)... either way, im wiping away the modesty and taking challenges starting now... pm me and tell me if you want to play me (melee or brawl probably leaning more towards brawl tho).. im out so for all you who cared enough to know my real name, goodnight... for all you who dont know my name... it was never hard... I'm Tom... you will see a different name, and not s.b.soldier at this upcoming tournament... the real test for you all will be figuring out my alias tag.. good luck, I'm using my girlfriends tag... you will all see the s.b.soldier you know again later...

LuVr

Smash Apprentice
yay, mass madness.. I mean MEGA mass madness... That's in game universe the one in Framingham, MA right? Hey s.b.soldier I never met you but you sound like an honest gamer. I hope everything turns out ok for you and your girl. As for the respect thingy yeah plz be nice to me I'm new at this whole thing. I'm gunna be warming up and trying my first real tourney. I dont even kno whoo I'm gd with? BTW wut are johns? I see ppl saying johns and idk whats going on with that... ok well I am tired I have a big exam tomorrow in Pschyology II. Hope to see u there s.b.soldier

St. Viers

Smash Champion
LuVr--johns are the excuses people come up with to explain how it wasn't their fault that they lost.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
irish mafia--if I have two dolla, then sure ^__^

If I win, I'll mm another of your chars ^__^ for $1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom