• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
i definantly have to stop in and guest that commentary for a moment

two of my favorite people out of mass on the mic is insane as it is

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Haha I want to do shoutouts to my friends in the Midwest for like the beginning of grand finals.

Brookman

Smash Hero
people going from ct, pm me. I'd like to go for just saturday maybe friday night, so if anyone can oblige..

Almo

Smash Ace
greene you're still filming this right? because i dont think any of my matches got recorded at my tournament. i kept sending other people on the TV that recorded.

Almo

Smash Ace
if teams do happen then i think me and peachkid can do pretty good. on saturday he sent jj wolf to losers and i sent melito to losers. we aint bad. i think we'd just get something like 9th though at best. too many good people going to this.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
ban ice climber chain grabs. right now. you have zero control over your character and it solely depends upon if the ice climber player messes up their infinite. also since you can only strike one neutral to being completely banned for the set, that leaves the other 3 for them to do it on with ease from 1 grab.

also not even that many people play ice climbers and i banned it at my tournament, no one cared. if anyone actually doesn't want this banned then you're pathetic as an ice climber main in brawl.
back in my day we got wobbled 15 MILES!!! and not one of us shed a tear or anything

St. Viers

Smash Champion
yeah--I mean, ice climbers have it hard enough, and as people point out all the time (or were in the Whobo thread), IC can still be gay without technically breaking the rules, using iceblock->footstool reset ot something like that.

So pretty much don't get grabbed.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Banks, that is such a sad picture.

Why would you go out of your way to dress up like that?

Also I lost my voice saturday. I hope I get it back by the tournament D<

Almo

Smash Ace
back in my day we got wobbled 15 MILES!!! and not one of us shed a tear or anything
sure.

viers: i guess i'm better now cause i didn't realize i wasn't supposed to get grabbed. <_<

banks: no u.

it really doesn't matter i guess.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Alright so it looks like I'm coming with G$ and the other NYC peeps :). i never really do MM's but I'm feeling KDJ-ish. Anyone want to money match my Fox, Sheik, Marth, Falco, Falcon, Peach, or Kirby LOL? i only play the highest of high tiers. I'm teaming with Cort it should be a blast from the past. Also I'm going to enter brawl singles but i got 25th at a NYC brawl tournament last weekend LOL so don't expect me to place high.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I love how the manalord got bumped from the title dispite the fact that he has a better chance of showing up to this than sleepy..

rofl

Scar

#HarveyDent
oh **** pc + cort

who else is going with you pc? g$ is supposed to drive me but he keeps talking about eggm going or some ****.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
PC One dollar Bowser Ditto for old times sake
and one dollar against your Kirby because I want to slay it!
EDIT And your Peach almost forgot.

Radiation

Smash Apprentice
pc chris I will mm your kirby with my falcon for 50 cents

also wtf scar I must friendly with you and change my tag to MFSA, also you must teach me how to play falcon because I haven't played anybody for months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom