• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
if i absolutely can't make this i'll try to go to the NY tournament instead.

i'll keep trying

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
if you would just assilmilate into the fold and play metaknight, youd win more and stuff like this wouldnt happen.
Sorry but I don't wanna play follow the leader and when things look bad, play meta, smash a few buttons, play gay and win. Boring and takes lil to no skills. not gonna downgrade myself to such crap.

well I saw you get like 70% in 20 seconds playing someones snake then youh smash your controller and go sit in the corner. I think it might help. just an idea anywho
you mean this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUxZtir7XSM&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djrQhs5h0fU&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCZVnSELj2o&feature=channel_page

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Someone help me get first place as Peach so I can start a revolution, be a hero to the Peach community and get some cash that top tiers would usually take.
how about my slutty red peach flashes the rest of the attendees. so it could be a joint win for dark pch and peachkid =D

Buuman

Smash Ace
Does anyone that has done halfway decent in previous tournies want to team? I'm taking work off so I want this to be worthwhile.

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
how about my slutty red peach flashes the rest of the attendees. so it could be a joint win for dark pch and peachkid =D
My Pink Peach can help add to the distraction.

So, it seems like this tourney will have an abnormal amount of Peach players.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Does anyone that has done halfway decent in previous tournies want to team? I'm taking work off so I want this to be worthwhile.
If doubles happens, depending on how I'm playing you might be able to coerce Riot away from me. I've been shaky in doubles lately. I'm feeling good and stuff, but I couldn't blame him from trying a new partner and seeing if it affects his placement...

Almo

Smash Ace
ban ice climber chain grabs. right now. you have zero control over your character and it solely depends upon if the ice climber player messes up their infinite. also since you can only strike one neutral to being completely banned for the set, that leaves the other 3 for them to do it on with ease from 1 grab.

also not even that many people play ice climbers and i banned it at my tournament, no one cared. if anyone actually doesn't want this banned then you're pathetic as an ice climber main in brawl.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
My Pink Peach can help add to the distraction.

So, it seems like this tourney will have an abnormal amount of Peach players.
**** man, and more peach mains at this place...it would turn into a freaking Brothel

Almo

Smash Ace
Who do you play Almo?
marth. and it's not even that someone beat me like this, or that i've faced ice climbers in tournaments. i just think it's stupid, unfair, not fun, and should be banned. if it's a tactic that someone atcually relies on, then i think it's kind of sad that you would rather work on that than trying to be better at your character and not just timing Z. it's a silly thing to do and i can't find any good reason of how it enhances the game or why it's fun. just my thoughts on why it shouldn't be allowed.

i think it somewhat ties along the lines of wall infinites too. There are no perma walls, as noted in the first post, which means you don't get a guaranteed KO by trapping them against the wall. Ice climbers can get a guaranteed KO as long as they time Z right and have any sort of room on the ground near them. which is EVERY stage. or at least every neutral.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
IF SLEEPYK ISNT GOING I NEED A TEAMS PARTNER. I ONLY TEAM PEACH JIGGS AND SAMUS BUT PREFER PEACH... pikapika if you're going and not teaming with someone already lets team you go jiggs plx...

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
**** man, and more peach mains at this place...it would turn into a freaking Brothel
I always thought prostitution and brawl could eventually come together. There's gonna be what... 4 or 5 peach players here I can think of straight off the top of my head?

2gud.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Banks tell me which of these samus' is better xD

And okay Neil if you don't think your jiggs is good enough then we don't have to (unless you really want to but I blow in teams if my opponent isn't a slow life tank)

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Oh btw I need to find transportation for me and Shiri to this awful tournament or I need more people to come with me to split the cost of gas.
I'm taking 3 canadians and foy. My car is small but it legally fits six (seatbelt in the front) but both unknown and europhoria are big guys so it'll be crowded... if you really want to go then that's the only seat I have available...

nobody from roch wants to drive? there must be someone. didn't goggles want to go tothis?

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
it would be nice to cram one more practice session in with Etherlight before SMB2, if i get to go.

Double peach all day.

even if i do tend to play mk in teams lolz.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Can a ***** get a stream to watch a tourney pls?

and if you do, please dont fail and crap out on us like GIMPED did

I am sry but a good venue to host an event is more important than gettin live stream for u. it isnt my fault the internet sucked in there. all the matches are recorded and **** get hype... >.>

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Guys, there's still no guarantee on Brawl Doubles. If, somehow, there is time, it can probably be run on the side.

Also, if someone can figure out how to make my video camera stream to a computer, we could do venue footage on a stream.

So Fatal

Smash Master
someone needs to step up and run brawl doubles. if we can get soneone it can easily be done while melee doubles is going on. Ill bring a tv to help out this time

or cap it at like 20 teams or something

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
The problem is you'd be taking set-ups away from the Melee players and no offense to brawl players but us melee players bring 90 percent of the set-ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom