• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOHK

Smash Apprentice
It is now manditory that if you are housing in Mattdotzebs house you must bring bud.
Doesn't matter how much or what type. You must bring it.

Thank you for your time.
i have have about 2.6-2.8 of what i like to call "Lemon Freeze" left, i really dont think i can sit on it till matts house. Please dont make me..

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Would've been funnier if you had said that aint falco. I still lol'd though.

Almo

Smash Ace
5 setups? thats it?

if that's actually the case then i'm not going because the lack of setups last time sucked.

if i can't detect your sarcasm then...yeah.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
It is now manditory that if you are housing in Mattdotzebs house you must bring bud.
Doesn't matter how much or what type. You must bring it.

Thank you for your time.
Matt, you better have a ping pong table and cups.
Seriously? Biggest turnout for one of these ever and there aren't a lot of setups?

bye bye brawl singles =(
It will be missed.

...NAH

Banks

Smash Hero
new best word ever: johnversation

copyright ace 2009

and, there will be more than 5 setups at the tournament...hopefully. jk, i'm bringing two MYSELF there's obviously more that five bro'z, obviously. i think...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i'm not really free again until friday, but if you catch me at a good time tomorrow then i might be able to play for a little. i don't have any class but i have a **** load of work i should be doing.

1. anyway, i would like to do some money matches with people i have never met in person or played against in a while. or me and fatal will take any MM in team brawl. we suck at melee. i would like to play scar, mana, and sleepy in singles though.

2. even though id rather watch grass grow or paint dry, maybe we should do a sonic ditto KID.
3. if we meet in tournament i refuse to do a sonic ditto though. **** that ****
1. memphisjohns + fatal vs. KID + Shiri. Team "Its Gotta be the Shoes" is comin son.
2. I need to make sure you are as bad as i think you are.
3. feel free to forfeit your matches to me.
Seriously? Biggest turnout for one of these ever and there aren't a lot of setups?

bye bye brawl singles =(
yo.

you can go 'hhjk yourself
Haha yeah I didn't doubt there would be setups... I mean with all of these people coming? There has to be...
youre bringing one arent you?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
But how? People lose **** at tournaments all the time, and it's never up to the TO to replace it D:
You were responsible and in your care. also that morning when leaving to N.Y you said you take care of it and get me a copy. I'm starting to think you are not a man of your word.

I have an extra copy of melee, but it doesn't have a case currently.
I happen to have an extra case o_o

COMBINED WE ARE ONE!
This could work.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i've currently lost 3 copies of melee by going to tournaments, a cell phone charger, a DK tie signed by a bunch of DK players, and a couple of other things.
I've never EVER complained to the TO and asked them to replace it for me since it was my fault that I didn't make sure to know where it was by the end of the tournament.

please, "you were responsible"

MDZ is just running a tournament, not a disc daycare center.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
wow banks. way to give away my word. i would ask why you gave it to him but that would be a quesjohn, and i refuse to fall into the plunder

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
just smoked about a gram of it.. so its 1.6, and going fast. i dont think i can make it.
lolololololol i should come over this week

also guys i'm with sidefx on this, i don't really want this topic polluted by talk about this. i mean, occasional is fine but there's enough posts in a row for it to be noticeable.

NOHK

Smash Apprentice
you got it boss.

MM IN 10 DAYS! HYPE HYPE! Um im defnitely gonna want to friendly everyone, so anyone wanna **** me first? im gonna start a list.

10days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom