• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
OH COMMENTATING

yay.
is OWM going? we have a ton of matches to make up.
and the other mages too, i guess. I played with OBM a while back and i just got ***** by his gandw so i should probably do something about that.

MEMPHIS VERSUS THE MAGES, A LAME CREW BATTLE.
in either context, me or the state, its a lame crew battle. DPJY stopped playing smash i think so i need a some new peeps.

Radiation

Smash Apprentice
hahaha YES I can actually go to thissssssss

also secret of mana is only the best game ever if you have friends to play it with, otherwise you just find yourself spamming gem missle while trying to avoid bosses with weird hitboxes and undodgeable spells

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
When did I say I'd buy you one?
OWM offered his copy, never came around to give it and then all of a sudden it became my problem ._.
It was your problem to begin with. you lost my copy. OWM was saving your azz by giving me his copy. But he is unable to do that from what I heard. so now it falls right back to you. You owe me a copy and you know it.

Radiation

Smash Apprentice
Irish Mafia: Yeah, let's do it, but let's do quarters because otherwise it'd most likely be me just giving you money if you've gotten any better since the last time we played and I'm kinda poor right now ;P

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
chaddd you're teetering on the edge of losing your car seat there, buddy

CT is so good. Dylan, you better throw out them infraction points

So Fatal

Smash Master
It was your problem to begin with. you lost my copy. OWM was saving your azz by giving me his copy. But he is unable to do that from what I heard. so now it falls right back to you. You owe me a copy and you know it.
lol at arguing about a Melee copy. **** is like 5 dollars at gamestop

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
But how? People lose **** at tournaments all the time, and it's never up to the TO to replace it D:

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
one half on one person

0O0O0O0O0O0

DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE
jk, not really, but yeah jk

but i'm getting pumped for this. I need to commentate for any of Dazwa's matches to ensure that everyone knows how hhkj' he is.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
i'm not really free again until friday, but if you catch me at a good time tomorrow then i might be able to play for a little. i don't have any class but i have a **** load of work i should be doing.

anyway, i would like to do some money matches with people i have never met in person or played against in a while. or me and fatal will take any MM in team brawl. we suck at melee. i would like to play scar, mana, and sleepy in singles though.

even though id rather watch grass grow or paint dry, maybe we should do a sonic ditto KID.
if we meet in tournament i refuse to do a sonic ditto though. **** that ****

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
i really shouldn't be going to this, but I am.

aaron if you don't go I will never let it live you down, i swear to god.
I will call you everyday and tell you how big of a john you are, which i can give a hint to you know that you will be a really really big john.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Actually, looking at the current schedule he has up, and assuming I can get good driving conditions I can make Brawl Singles... unexpectedly.

Oh and Memphis, remember that string of MMs at your tourney? John Free Match. Best of 3. Loser can't call anymore bs Johns on the winner. Deal?

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
It is now manditory that if you are housing in Mattdotzebs house you must bring bud.
Doesn't matter how much or what type. You must bring it.

Thank you for your time.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Actually, looking at the current schedule he has up, and assuming I can get good driving conditions I can make Brawl Singles... unexpectedly.

Oh and Memphis, remember that string of MMs at your tourney? John Free Match. Best of 3. Loser can't call anymore bs Johns on the winner. Deal?
yeah ok deal

but you posting no johns is technically a john.
nice job

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion

Here's another john...

I hate the friggin' match up we're gunna play. It's one of the more boring and tedious match ups in the game.

And you turning a challenge into a john is probably the single biggest john I've ever heard. This johnversation is over. OVER SIR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom