• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Darc, I propose that we form...

THE METROSEXUAL JIGGLYPUFF TEAM*

*too metrosexual for tourney, friendlies only

Banks

Smash Hero
butt touching/*** stomping happens simultaneously with ownin foo'z all dai, you're gonna nee to be able to switch between these activities

noodles

Smash Champion
omg i was thinking the same exact thing when i read that. i was gonna post asking for a mm vs my ganondorf on hyrule, but then i realized id lose money.

Banks

Smash Hero
gmoney had a different name before tho didn't he...?

w/e i'll still do it anyway if you want gmoney sir, falco vs sheik brah

Spife

Smash Master
I accept Spife, your Link v my Falcon? =)

Also we should friendlies team, your link and my zelda =)

LoZ =)
More like
Lolz

I don't get it

But yeah, although I'm broke so I don't know if I'll legit mm. maybe, just maybe. or we could do quarters, winner gets quarters equal to stocks left. Work for that dollar boy.

NOHK

Smash Apprentice
butt touching/*** stomping happens simultaneously with ownin foo'z all dai, you're gonna nee to be able to switch between these activities
i will more than likely be knocked out real early, so this will br no problem. horray for butt touching.

hype

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
RaynEX is amazing.
Sleepy is a beast.
Chaddd is kinda my idol.
TheManaLord?
WTF?

That dude is straight terrible. Why in Gods name is he highlining this event, what the hell he he ever done to even deserve a mention?

also, does the venue close at 11? If so i expect many people (mostly myself) to be yelled at for their matches. are we really going to get through 3 events in one day?

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
He always says he'd come to a MM
He finally is.

Yes, it closes at 11, and yes 3 events have been held at GU before in one 12 hour day

chaddd

Smash Lord
RaynEX is amazing.
Sleepy is a beast.
Chaddd is kinda my idol.
TheManaLord?
WTF?

That dude is straight terrible. Why in Gods name is he highlining this event, what the hell he he ever done to even deserve a mention?

also, does the venue close at 11? If so i expect many people (mostly myself) to be yelled at for their matches. are we really going to get through 3 events in one day?
He's the Lord of Mana, which means he's got a beast, a sword, and an entire **** fortress. Best not to challenge him.

Good enough. No brawl doubles.
I like your moxie and your ability to think on your feet. You're hired.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
on that note, midnight secret of mana with dazwa with gas station trips = best nights ever.

also, phanna is a character in som.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
SoM is my favorite game ever and that's where I got my name. Originally I wanted the mana soldier (but it was taken on AIM so many years ago) so I just picked Lord. Then after that a few years went by and SwoM came out, and they had a character Lord of Mana and I was like"uhhhhhh, theft."

That's the story.

Anyways, DA KID aka GOGGLES SUCKS ***, I FOUR STOCKED HIM FIRST ROUND OF THE TOURNAMENT WE JUST WENT TO RECENTLY ROFL AND PLACED 3RD AT.

GOGGLES I'LL MONEY MATCH YOU FOR ANY AMOUNT

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. fixed.
2. is there any way we can get a GOOD stream for this event, cause me, the rest of WNY and rayn have some hottness to make up seeing as our last tourneys vids got erased

NOHK

Smash Apprentice
An everyday AIM conversation with MattDot:

Nohk: but yeah man i tell ya im wicked pumped for your smashfest/MM
Nohk: just wanna meet some cool kids and get ***** lol
MDZ: bro ****
MDZ: all day
Nohk: das wats im talkin aboot
MDZ: one second you'll be playing smash, the next second kevinm will be pounding you in the ***
Nohk: hahahaha!!1!1!!1
MDZ: thats not a joke
MDZ: this is a cry for help
MDZ: kevinm ***** me once

for everyone and all attending MM and/or Mattapalooza, be weary of your butts because kevinm is apparently on the prowl xD ( dont ban me :D )

EDIT: yeah i was also wondering if this was going to be recorded/streamed/commentated on because i would love to do some commentating :D

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
An everyday AIM conversation with MattDot:

Nohk: but yeah man i tell ya im wicked pumped for your smashfest/MM
Nohk: just wanna meet some cool kids and get ***** lol
MDZ: bro ****
MDZ: all day
Nohk: das wats im talkin aboot
MDZ: one second you'll be playing smash, the next second kevinm will be pounding you in the ***
Nohk: hahahaha!!1!1!!1
MDZ: thats not a joke
MDZ: this is a cry for help
MDZ: kevinm ***** me once

for everyone and all attending MM and/or Mattapalooza, be weary of your butts because kevinm is apparently on the prowl xD ( dont ban me :D )

EDIT: yeah i was also wondering if this was going to be recorded/streamed/commentated on because i would love to do some commentating :D
KevinM isn't a child molester, he just helps catch them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9rf8WW8m_I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom