• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
They are lost in the unreturnable void that is ustream choppiness. They're there... forever =(

Regardless, I'ma trash this tournament up so hard. Jesse is coming now I need to see if PikaPika is. WNY represent!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
As far as I know, Boxman and I are bringing stuff to get a live stream running, but we don't have stuff to do commentating with (a mic and the other jazz). Any takers on commentation supplies?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
scar another mistake like that AND YOU'RE OUT OF THE SECRET CLUB HOUSE

EDIT: Sleepy I'm bringing my wii so we can get some 3 player secret of mana!!!!

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Dazwa what kind of jack should be on the end of the mic? Like the same size as a headphone jack on the computer? I might be able to bring one.
edit: I don't have computer mics I just have audio recording ones and adapters that's why I asked

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
that was the only tales game i played and im pretty sure i didnt see anyone that looked like that.

maybe a different tales game.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Tales 1 is so nasty by the way. Top 5 RPG. Swear to god. it is at least a sold 40 hour game, and if you do EVERYTHING the game has to offer you can turn it into a legitimate 80 hour EXTRAVAGANZA.

i should pick up tales 2 though, i feel like i owe it to tales one

chaddd

Smash Lord
Scar money match.

And for the record Secret of Mana is the best game of all time. Yeah I said forget about Chrono Trigger, Sleepy.

Spife

Smash Master
I'll have recording a set up but I'm not putting it up like scar does. You'll have to friendly me to get a match recorded >_____>;
But no seriously, bring a thumb drive, Idon't upload friendlies.

Scar

#HarveyDent
mdz don't screw the pooch on this one

kevinM i have a recording/commentating setup that i'm bringing with me, my mic is yours

edit: like spife, i have a strict code. i never upload any friendlies ever (unless it's scar + hax vs g-regulate + kage teams friendlies, which are on yt now), but will always upload recorded moneymatches and tourney matches regardless of outcome.

this is mostly so ppl dont say to me wow why did you upload that just b/c you ***** me?

well, the answer is yes, but i would have done it even if i lost. :)

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
mdz don't screw the pooch on this one

kevinM i have a recording/commentating setup that i'm bringing with me, my mic is yours

edit: like spife, i have a strict code. i never upload any friendlies ever (unless it's scar + hax vs g-regulate + kage teams friendlies, which are on yt now), but will always upload recorded moneymatches and tourney matches regardless of outcome.

this is mostly so ppl dont say to me wow why did you upload that just b/c you ***** me?

well, the answer is yes, but i would have done it even if i lost. :)
I seem to remember some friendlies vs. Cactuar making it up one day, :laugh:

Scar

#HarveyDent
lololololol

alright fine this happened but it was in response to a vicious attack on my integrity by cactuar

i present to you, the never-before retold...

TALE OF THE GREAT MINIBOSS SCHISM OF 2008

it was a dark and stormy night. the room temperature was far too cold to play smash, but since cactuar had been walking to my house he was warm, wearing gloves, i cant remember the color. my eyes were blurry with sleep.

i recall this next part vividly though, the random stage select chose DL64. i was hungry and sleepy, "dl64 is such a boring stage" i thought to myself. before i know it, the match is over, i hadn't really been paying attention and the night passed as normal. sleep hit me minutes later.

the next day i awoke to comments on youtube videos, a beloved morning activity of mine. comments on scar vs teh_spamerer, i killed mufasa, ... wait. wait? what's this?

why cactuar doesn't have a combo vid part 1

what nonsense is this?? i click the video comments link hurriedly, a cold sweat breaks out. has someone hacked my youtube account? INDEED THEY HAVE.

vandals.

comments are normal, nothing out of the ordinary, clearly smash related. stare blankly at the video, no idea how it came to be, and with my username as the host. the theif also wrote in the description box as me, how unnatural to view such text.

deja vu. this is certainly my captain falcon. but who is this fox player? i read the description again.

cactuar? could it be? no. ... but wait. this fox is simply running around extremely quickly and punishing all of my approaches with nair... by falcon punch it IS cactuar. but why would he do such a thing??

this concludes my tale. i decided that regardless of his motivation, he should pay for his actions. so i posted to youtube 6 non-consecutive friendly matches taken over several hours of recording, but instead of labeling them as such i decided to call them $5 MMs

a fitting and just punishment for a crime so egregious

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
lololololol

alright fine this happened but it was in response to a vicious attack on my integrity by cactuar

it was a dark and stormy night. the room temperature was far too cold to play smash, but since cactuar had been walking to my house he was warm, wearing gloves, i cant remember the color. my eyes were blurry with sleep.

i recall this next part vividly though, the random stage select chose DL64. i was hungry and sleepy, "dl64 is such a boring stage" i thought to myself. before i know it, the match is over, i hadn't really been paying attention and the night passed as normal. sleep hit me minutes later.

the next day i awoke to comments on youtube videos, a beloved morning activity of mine. comments on scar vs teh_spamerer, i killed mufasa, ... wait. wait? what's this?

what nonsense is this?? i click the video comments link hurriedly, a cold sweat breaks out. has someone hacked my youtube account? INDEED THEY HAVE.

vandals.

comments are normal, nothing out of the ordinary, clearly smash related. stare blankly at the video, no idea how it came to be, and with my username as the host. the theif also wrote in the description box as me, how unnatural to view such text.

deja vu. this is certainly my captain falcon. but who is this fox player? i read the description again.

cactuar? could it be? no. ... but wait. this fox is simply running around extremely quickly and punishing all of my approaches with nair... by falcon punch it IS cactuar. but why would he do such a thing??

this concludes my tale. i decided that regardless of his motivation, he should pay for his actions. so i posted to youtube 6 non-consecutive friendly matches taken over several hours of recording, but instead of labeling them as such i decided to call them $5 MMs

I'm gonna go ahead and say the gloves were green, since it is Charlie we're talking about.

Besides, he didn't even post the JV 5 stock, (OH SNAP, I WENT THERE ^_^)

Scar

#HarveyDent
reposting for context
lololololol

vandals.

I'm gonna go ahead and say the gloves were green, since it is Charlie we're talking about.

Besides, he didn't even post the JV 5 stock, (OH SNAP, I WENT THERE ^_^)
which brings me to

THE TALE OF THE GREAT EC SCHISM OF 2009
there was a broken gamecube, it was supposed to be thrown in the trash because of its nonresponsive controller ports...

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
As far as I know, Boxman and I are bringing stuff to get a live stream running, but we don't have stuff to do commentating with (a mic and the other jazz). Any takers on commentation supplies?
ill bring my supplies too, so that we will have a mic, and we can switch to a feed of the commentators, or players (i have a really good webcam)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom