• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
darc, go to the nanuet tourney and show the world that yur jiggs is better than mangos.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
MDZ, me personally am bringing 6 people now (probably). There is also a possible car from Rochester that would have more (Goggles, Shiri, PikaPika, Gamefreak, JesiahTEG possible).

So please stick to your housing NY and me and friends please please I want so much of my NY peeps to be here =(

Also, upstate NY meet downstate NY :p Hopefully our best can go...

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
OMG PikaPika!!! I haven't seen him since Cataclysm 2!!!

St. Viers

Smash Champion
this thing is gonna be packed 0_0

as for the only costs 4 bucks... that's like 4 bucks more than I have. Even if I went, I couldn't actually join the tourney--I just wanna be there.

We'll see though--maybe I can get steve/dan to get me a ride, if either of them end up going...

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Zach: wins the best person award for today--when would I need/be able to get your house for that? I'd prolly walk there if I had to =P

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
omg greene, i was in brookline a few weeks ago. i was so tempted to hunt u down and play some melee XD

but we need to play some IaMP someday, cause its too good=D

Almo

Smash Ace
i'm actually excited for this since i get brawl practice in saturday, and this is only a week after.

Scar

#HarveyDent
yeah sleepy really is the man

pc good **** coming back to melee, you need to teach me more about falcon vs fox btw and this could be a good venue for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom