• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radiation

Smash Apprentice
today I had some mango juice at my house and I was like "hey maybe I should watch some mango vids" so I watched all the mango falcon vids I could find and all of the sudden I became way better at playing falcon and was suddenly landing all these knees and everything and wavelanding everywhere and grabbing out of nairs perfectly because all the mangoness sort of sunk into my brain or whatever, I don't really understand myself at all

I'm soooooooooo pumped for this, at first I was like "wow I'll finally get to play brawl in a tourney setting" but I don't want to ruin the Melee chops I've got going right now, screw that

who wants to help me train some more, I want to try some of this stuff against humans

also irishmafia I'm not going to be at the smashfest in case you didn't get the memo, DIZZAWG

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
lol, I just wasn't sure since I haven't been keeping up with the thread or thought we were just joking. >_>

But yeah, we need a team name.
Were you joking about playing Ganon in teams?

You can play whoever, it's fine with me. I just never pictured teaming with a Ganon.

We could enter as Lilian and Louis. You're apparently prettier than Lil and I'm... Louis' clone.

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
This is a typical convo between me and Matt

MattDotZeb (11:51:43 PM):
MattDotZeb (11:51:44 PM):
MattDotZeb (11:51:45 PM):
MattDotZeb (11:51:48 PM):
MattDotZeb (11:51:50 PM):
MattDotZeb (11:51:51 PM):
MattDotZeb (11:51:51 PM):
foyfacee (11:51:52 PM):
foyfacee (11:51:52 PM):
foyfacee (11:51:53 PM):
MattDotZeb (11:51:53 PM):
foyfacee (11:51:54 PM): wtf
MattDotZeb (11:51:56 PM): lol wat
foyfacee (11:51:59 PM): just spaceabar
foyfacee (11:52:02 PM): this is wack
foyfacee (11:52:03 PM):
foyfacee (11:52:03 PM):
foyfacee (11:52:04 PM):

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
hey, guys, one important rule i'm putting into effect FOR MY SMASHFEST, NOT THE TOURNAMENT:

If I find anything at all missing from my house, and it is not returned to me by the time everyone has left, it must be payed back in full by everyone who attended my smashfest

It's more or less to console my mom who thinks something may be stolen (just being cautious) but I think it's a good way to prevent it.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT <3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Haha, I don't know how to play Ganon. I said Mewtwo before, I was going to do mewtwo for Louis. Rofl, but nah. I'll go fox. Fox/jiggs is good. ^^

Edit: I think we should follow Darc's idea of Ji Ji.

Edit2: Or like Darc's Ji Ji. LOL. Only the Chinese people will get it... and Darc.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Haha, I don't know how to play Ganon. I said Mewtwo before, I was going to do mewtwo for Louis. Rofl, but nah. I'll go fox. Fox/jiggs is good. ^^

Edit: I think we should follow Darc's idea of Ji Ji.

Edit2: Or like Darc's Ji Ji. LOL. Only the Chinese people will get it... and Darc.
I like it. It's a start. We need to add some embellishment, some flavor.

Almo

Smash Ace
i'll give you guys results from my smashfest today so you know what to expect at mass madness, and yell at people to put up recorded matches that are happening.

I'm actually pretty nervous being a TO since it's my first time doing it.

Fake Mofo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0860-3430-0703
hey guys im coming to this and im bringing someone with some real brawl potential! he has never played in the tourny scene but he is good for someone who never has!

i have been away from the smash world for a long time.

who has ended up on the top of the brawl rankings?

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
hey guys im coming to this and im bringing someone with some real brawl potential! he has never played in the tourny scene but he is good for someone who never has!

i have been away from the smash world for a long time.

who has ended up on the top of the brawl rankings?
Melee's making a bit of a comeback because Brawl sucks.

noodles

Smash Champion
mofo theres alot of good brawl players coming to this. obm, buuman, drk peach, and i think ally might be coming to name a few.

irish mafia you really have no idea what your talking about

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
this is all very disappointing i thought that there would at least be some really good brawl players by now.
Pretty much a lot of the players who were ranked at the top in Melee are at the top in Brawl. Azen, M2K, etc.

ParlNock

Smash Apprentice
anyone from up north swinging by new hampshire who has room for 2? also anyone from ny or philly or jersy comin up to this?

NOHK

Smash Apprentice
hey, guys, one important rule i'm putting into effect FOR MY SMASHFEST, NOT THE TOURNAMENT:

If I find anything at all missing from my house, and it is not returned to me by the time everyone has left, it must be payed back in full by everyone who attended my smashfest

It's more or less to console my mom who thinks something may be stolen (just being cautious) but I think it's a good way to prevent it.

i will **** anyone who dares steal......and enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom