• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

meatpopsicle

Smash Apprentice
KevinM-

I'm planning on staying through doubles, even though it's my birthday weekend and mad people are gonna want to see me at school. That's not an issue. I don't know how late you plan on staying for, but if it's not too late past doubles then that would work for me. If not, I could always adjust my schedule....

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
You quit melee? what the hell is wrong with you?

Also, who is this Jesus you speak of.
whats wrong with me? my eyes were reopened, my ears can hear again, and the door of my heart was reopened and I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior

the desires of the flesh bring forth bad fruits
but the desires of the spirit bring forth good fruits

smash made me lose a lot of time and I must do whats right in Gods eyes

should I please man or please God? you answer that truthfully

I'll pray for all of you brothers in the smash community, and I call you brothers because by faith I live and I believe Jesus will break chains of the enemy

remember ... broad is the way to destruction but narrow is the way for salvation

there's is only one way to enter the kingdom of God and thats through Jesus

farewell my friends .... and farewell to those I was really close with (Banks, Thorn, Dazwa, Darc?, skler, kevinM, coggy, mattdotzeb lol)

the Lord God has great things awaiting for all of you in the smash community, but you guys make the decision to accept Jesus into your life

maybe some day we'll meet again ... but you will never see my face again in a smash tournament

Angel Manuel Rivera Perez

Banks

Smash Hero
I can't tell if you are trolling or not....

but congrats...if you aren't...but =( @ you not playing.....uhh I'M CONFOOZED

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Angel Manuel Rivera Perez

sup yo, where's Ken y come from? o_O

btw, if I do show up to this, and you do also (i'm as confused as banks) then we play B) bowser only, items on hyrule

phish, you better be coming, that's all i have to say to you

oh and murt

Radiation

Smash Apprentice
woah threex you live in fall river I just saw a play about lizzie borden yesterday CREEPY

also, I am going to this, not that it matters, I've never been to a Melee tournament and I never have anyone good to play with and I've always wanted to go to one so here's to GETTIN' ***** WOO

Also, if Ken_Y` really quit that means I'm the best player in New Hampshire, just because there's nobody else.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
i think im better then skler and pine becuz i main characters that counter them really badly

radiation you arent better then skler or pine

living a life of God is more fulfilling anyways ... Jesus loves you all

Radiation

Smash Apprentice
I had no idea Skler or anyone ELSE was from New Hampshire, I kind of naturally figured that everybody ever mentioned in NH had died or something because I never ever hear anything about Melee around here. I don't think I'm better than anyone else because I've never had a chance to play with anyone good, but I figure as far as the people that don't exist go, I'm the best.

somebody's gotta help me traiiiiiin

also, prove it

Skler

Smash Master
I had no idea Skler or anyone ELSE was from New Hampshire, I kind of naturally figured that everybody ever mentioned in NH had died or something because I never ever hear anything about Melee around here. I don't think I'm better than anyone else because I've never had a chance to play with anyone good, but I figure as far as the people that don't exist go, I'm the best.

somebody's gotta help me traiiiiiin

also, prove it
Where in NH do you live? I'm going to UNH and Pine lives in Manchester, so if you're near Durham or Manchester you're all set.

KenY, good luck with whatever you decide to do. I would like to play you though, seeing as we haven't played against each other in roughly 10000 years and at the last MM you were pretty beast.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Matt, I'm gonna start typing up that "thing" for the first post when I get around to typing up the main post of LOBSTER3 (http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=206628).

You know what "thing."

That "thing" we talked about.
Oh, yes, that "thing."

I thoroughly remember the "thing" and can not wait to lay my eyes upon the "thing."

Thank you for beginning progress and not forgetting the "thing."

Radiation

Smash Apprentice
Where in NH do you live? I'm going to UNH and Pine lives in Manchester, so if you're near Durham or Manchester you're all set.
o_o

I live in Manchester and my brother Andrew goes to UNH Durham, if you've ever seen an Andrew Fox there that's most likely him. Maybe next time I go down there to visit (before Dec. 6th hopefully) we can smash or something, also maybe I can set up getting a ride with someone (pine maybe, I dunno) because as of now my ride is my mom because she has to use the car for something. (AWKWARD)

wow, count me in for being ridiculously lucky

Spife

Smash Master
will do -__-

any chance that anyone lives in North Western MA that I some how didn't notice? anyone? How about you, MattDotZeb?

Speaking of which, Matt get roman some cake and then include me cause my birthday isn't on a weekend ;_;

Skler

Smash Master
o_o

I live in Manchester and my brother Andrew goes to UNH Durham, if you've ever seen an Andrew Fox there that's most likely him. Maybe next time I go down there to visit (before Dec. 6th hopefully) we can smash or something, also maybe I can set up getting a ride with someone (pine maybe, I dunno) because as of now my ride is my mom because she has to use the car for something. (AWKWARD)

I do know an Andrew Fox from going to Central but I didn't know he went to UNH. Pine comes up pretty much every weekend but he stays overnight. There are buses that go from UNH to Manchester on the weekends, but I'm not sure when exactly they run and how much they cost.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
will do -__-

any chance that anyone lives in North Western MA that I some how didn't notice? anyone? How about you, MattDotZeb?

Speaking of which, Matt get roman some cake and then include me cause my birthday isn't on a weekend ;_;
I was planning on the cake for you two.

I live in NW MA!

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord

KenY, good luck with whatever you decide to do. I would like to play you though, seeing as we haven't played against each other in roughly 10000 years and at the last MM you were pretty beast.
u see that ... RESPECT!

i wuldve loved to play you to sky but i dont like to play games that much since i dont live n e more but Christ lives in me

i hope you all can make the same decision

Elen

Smash Lord
Since it's melee only, I'll be there :O I'll bring a setup assuming I'll be there long enough to make it worth it.

Skler

Smash Master
It's always worth it Elen. Never doubt yourself or your staying ability! Teamwork makes the dreamwork! You need to believe to achieve!

Yellow!

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
you cant mix Jesus with Smash

I love Jesus more then I love Smash

Thats why i serve Jesus rather then play smash

yes banks im foreels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom