• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Elen, you appear to know your ****, so I guess I'll ask you:
What time do Melee 1v1's start, and
How the flying **** can I get from NoBro to Framingham at the aforemented time.
First;
Read the first post. It's in the first post. You know, the schedule.

Second;
What is NoBro? North Something e.e

Spife

Smash Master
dammit, ken y... I was going to ask to team with you for this tourney.

I guess i'll team with brotha banks =p
THORN! I KNOW I MAIN LINK AND ALL BUT WE'VE ONLY PLAYED LIKE 4 TIMES IN MY ENTIRE LYEFEE! LETS play some this tourny!

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
I love you too th0rn and we wouldve made a beast team ... I truly do not doubt anything less then 3rd

this is 2 everyone ...

you guys do not understand what I am saying because most of you have never lived a life when you are guided by the Holy Spirit ...

yes my friends I wish I could go and still play smash, but those are my desires which come from the flesh which brings forth BAD FRUITS ( Read Galatians Chapter 5)

I no longer live, but Christ lives in me

If you guys didnt know, God knows our hearts even more then we do, what does this mean? He knows whats best for us. Whats best for us? Seeking his presence. How? Through prayer, reading the Scriptures, and fasting ..... not playing smash

Jesus loves you all ...

I love you all too and I will continue to pray for you

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Ken you can mix smash and god..
Shiz tried doing the same thing you are.
He failed.
And he's way more technical than you.

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
Ken wtf how is Smash a fleshly desire? (insert joke about Darc here) You smoke too much weed.

Dude I've been an Xtian a lot longer than you I wouldn't worry about it lol

But to each his own...
It is cog ... When we play smash we spend HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS playing the game (practice,friendlies,tournies) and you cog as a Christian should know better because you are suppose to separate yourself from the world.

Jesus is coming PRONTO (spanglish)

Matthew 24:4 Take heed lest no one deceives you

Banks- im not takin it to far ... I'm that good at teams

mattdotzeb- am I shiz? no.

Darc- ...... Jesus Loves you

Smash Community- Jesus Loves you ALL

this is Ken_Y speakin on my bros laptop

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
It is cog ... When we play smash we spend HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS playing the game (practice,friendlies,tournies) and you cog as a Christian should know better because you are suppose to separate yourself from the world.

Jesus is coming PRONTO (spanglish)

Matthew 24:4 Take heed lest no one deceives you

Banks- im not takin it to far ... I'm that good at teams

mattdotzeb- am I shiz? no.

Darc- ...... Jesus Loves you

Smash Community- Jesus Loves you ALL

this is Ken_Y speakin on my bros laptop
This take on Christianity just makes me sad.

Doing something you like is only being human. If being human is a sin, then I'm always gonna be a sinner and suggest that everyone else be a sinner too. Life is too short to waste it away not doing the things you enjoy because some dude wrote something that could be interpreted that way 2000 years ago.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Actually Christians are called to be engaged in the world, not separate from it. >_> In, not of.

If you want to cut out all things that are not praying or reading the Bible go for it, but I expect you to never post on smashboards again and sell all your video games and dvds and well, all your worldly possessions.

Banks

Smash Hero
no more masturbation

edit - didn't this happen in the last mass madness thread, and then eventually he said he wasn't serious? coulda sworn he was talking to you when he said that cog, do you remember

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
yeah Cog engaged to the world to do the work of God ...

Jesus said he cannot be with us forever and he said the Helper was coming, The Holy Spirit which comes from The Father that reveals everything about God.

Mogwai- Yes we all sin everyday. Thats why Jesus died on the cross for us because thats how much he loves us. thats why we must REPENT of our sins.

where has the faith gone ? Do you guys not live in fear of The Lord?

All who do not believe will be eternally condemned in Hell. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth

Spife

Smash Master
yeah Cog engaged to the world to do the work of God ...

Jesus said he cannot be with us forever and he said the Helper was coming, The Holy Spirit which comes from The Father that reveals everything about God.

Mogwai- Yes we all sin everyday. Thats why Jesus died on the cross for us because thats how much he loves us. thats why we must REPENT of our sins.

All who do not believe will be eternally condemned in Hell. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth
Says the man with the king of evil as his avatar :ohwell:

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
no more masturbation

edit - didn't this happen in the last mass madness thread, and then eventually he said he wasn't serious? coulda sworn he was talking to you when he said that cog, do you remember
Here I'll tell u wat happenened .. I was going to Church for 5 months before the last Mass Madness but then I stopped and started to smoke again and blahblah u all remember

I told Cog I was kidding because I was ashamed of myself because I stopped walking with God.

True story.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to

Nope, no fear of The Lord here. I don't believe that living in fear is ever a good thing.

Maybe I'll be eternally condemned in Hell. If that's the case, so be it. I'd much rather be in that position than on my death bed regretting living my entire life in hopes of a good afterlife when there is none. I can't really claim to know that either one of these is the case, but what I do know is that I have this life, while an afterlife is uncertain at best. I'd rather make the most of the life I know I have. Thanks for the concern for my "immortal" soul.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
no more masturbation

Yeah then he showed up anyways.

Here I'll tell u wat happenened .. I was going to Church for 5 months before the last Mass Madness but then I stopped and started to smoke again and blahblah u all remember

I told Cog I was kidding because I was ashamed of myself because I stopped walking with God.

True story.
And now you're better?

This really shouldn't be spammed in the Mass Madness topic.
But I want to reassure you that going to a store to play some games and hang out with friends and talk for a few hours is not inherently unGodly. >_> You can come to whatever conclusion you want but don't do it rashly.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Yeah then he showed up anyways.

And now you're better?

This really shouldn't be spammed in the Mass Madness topic.
But I want to reassure you that going to a store to play some games and hang out with friends and talk for a few hours is not inherently unGodly. >_> You can come to whatever conclusion you want but don't do it rashly.
I'm sorry if I came off strong in my points in anyway ... truly I am and I'm sorry if I may have sounded rude in anyway. but I tell you that I have been calm and thought about what I was going to say before I said anything.

I'm just trying to help ... but if you guys do not want to hear my words, your blood is on your heads.

once again, Jesus loves you all and you all have a purpose for God ... since the very day you were born.

Genesis 8:22

"As long as the earth endures,
seedtime and harvest,
cold and heat,
summer and winter,
day and night,
will never cease."

Lucas 21:33

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Genesis 8:22

"As long as the earth endures,
seedtime and harvest,
cold and heat,
summer and winter,
day and night,
will never cease."

Lucas 21:33
Oh, Ken was trying to tell us he started playing Brawl and mains Lucas.

I'm gonna miss you Ken (again) =(

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Oh, Ken was trying to tell us he started playing Brawl and mains Lucas.

I'm gonna miss you Ken (again) =(
Ill miss you too dazzywazzy :(

Jesus Christ loves you all

now jman cant say n e thing :)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I keep laughing because Ken's references to the bible normally don't make sense to the context of things he's saying.

/Continues thinking Ken is just high.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
I'm glad we can drop this subject.
It's too bad I liked playing Keny
...... what is the number one commandment ?

Mark 12:29-31

"the most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.'
The SECOND is this: ' Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."

Awake! Awake! O sheep of Israel

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
And I'm sure everyone has the same faith as you and isn't turned off from you spouting it.

no offense but their are other religions and faiths represented on the boards.

Spife

Smash Master
And I'm sure everyone has the same faith as you and isn't turned off from you spouting it.

for instance, I believe in the OoT creation myth where Dins fire created the earth we walk, Forrests wisdom created the...talking animals and naryu's love created the bridge to fight ganon.

I also believe in the gymnastics gods, Tim Dagget, Blane Wilson, Nieka......something or another and Chalk (as well as the 6 demi-gods Pommel Horse (The evil demi-God) High Bar (The bendable demi-god) Vault (The bullheaded demi-god) Parallel Bars (the demi-god of balance) Floor (The demi-god of gravity) and Rings (the demi-god of strength)
Yes.

Almo

Smash Ace
since u have ken in ur sig ...

how is it going for him in the show??
he's basically mindgaming everyone, but is getting too cocky and will be voted out if he keeps thinking he is the best. He's in the top 7 right now, but i don't see him making it to the top 3 unless he gets very lucky with everyone trusting him and winning immunity at the right times.

I admit I only watched this season to watch ken, and the contestants do suck, so as a smasher it's been somewhat interesting to watch another smasher play the game and make it this far.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord

Matthew 24:4

Take heed, lest no one deceives you

Narrow is the way to the kingdom of God ... Jesus is the only way

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Ken_y, please stop preaching your ancient religion on this forum. Its really annoying. I could preach my belief in the sith order, but you don't see me doing that, now do you?

If you're going to quit, do so, but don't post this crap here. Its really annoying.

And I probably can't come if you see this, Matt.

Spife

Smash Master
I can see Ken making it to top 3. He has pretty good ties with crystal who wouldn't write him off (and even helped him) around the vote that Charly was voted off. Right now they have to get rid of the remaining Kota, Crystal is psychologically ****ed, how many challenges has she lost? She wont be winning any anytime soon so she's not a threat for immunity. Once they get rid of Corrine, Matty is the only physical force they have to worry about.

Ignoring immunity, I see the people being voted off (in order) as: Corrine, Bob, Matty (or suzy, only cause she hasn't been with original Fang as long as sugar), then who's ever left out of matty/suzy. With Matty and Suzy it really depends on who will vote which way. Once old-kota is out, and If it gets down to those 5, Crystal and Ken need 1 ally and that'll be that.

Then the question is who is Sugar allied too (for immunity reasons) and who wins the immunity for that night. I HONESTLY see Matty or Suzy after old Kota and if one has immunity then the other one is thrown to the slaughter. I've never watched survivor before but I figure at this time in the game, immunity (as Jeff keeps reminding us) is very important, a "1/X chance at winning 1 million". If a single challenge is based on strength alone, I see Matty winning it, then, if Matty can keep winning he'll have a good shot.

Either way, I think if Ken and Crystal can hold what they have going, all they need to do is manipulate 1 extra person each tribal council and bingo, Ken is in the final 3.

oh and a big lol goes out to Randy, who's making up so many things post game. "I knew it was fake when crystal and Sugar were laughing" then don't give the dogs their bone you idiot. Funny cause in the same interview he said something like "And, you know, I envy them. I would love to be stupid. If you’re stupid, you don’t know you’re stupid and you don’t know that smart people exist. Life would be great."

He was one of the best players in the game, but I already didn't like him for the way he acted and then he had to go all 2 year old on us? Going out with a bang and going out like a child are two different things. If acting like a child is going out with a bang then...gtfo -.-;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom