• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
NoBro = North Brookline.

BTW, no one outside of brookline knows brookline exists. We're like ninjas. Only jewish.

BTW BTW, Mapquest is your friend.

I could bring a setup minus the TV, I actually have a disc to bring now.

Also hype

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
Lulz, I cannot go to this tourny, i haz werk.. : ( ill go to next one promise

Raptor Jesus love you all! lulz

Quoted from the Fossilized Testament.

Raptor Jesus is the saviour of all mankind, and will deliver thee to carnivorous enlightenment.

Thus shall the Vegan know eternal torment!

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Lulz, I cannot go to this tourny, i haz werk.. : ( ill go to next one promise

Raptor Jesus love you all! lulz

Quoted from the Fossilized Testament.

Raptor Jesus is the saviour of all mankind, and will deliver thee to carnivorous enlightenment.

Thus shall the Vegan know eternal torment!
May the Lord be with you in all your ways my brother in blood and my brother in Christ

Jesus Loves you

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Unsafe? How?

Jesus was a fool, and a weak one. His "sacrifice" for the sins of humans shows that.

Lets not get in to this.

Genesis 3:15

"And I will put enmity
Between you and the woman,
And between your seed and her Seed;
He shall bruise your head,
And you shall bruise His heel."

Isaiah 59:19,20

19 So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising sun; when the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him.
20 The Redeemer will come to Zion, and to those who turn from transgression in Jacob," says the Lord.

John 1:1-5

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 He was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made .
4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men,
5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

Matthew 19:26

But Jesus looked at them and said to them, " With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

John 3:16

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Let him who can hear, HEAR! and let him who can see, SEE!

For all of you my brethren that did not know this already, God is Spirit, a fire that consumes, and love. Jesus himself said that the greatest gift someone can give to his friends is his life. Jesus loved us so much, that he died on the Cross of Calvary for our sins.

Isaiah 53:5

But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.

Like I said before God is Spirit, consuming fire, and love. Through His suffering, through His tears, through His love, we all my friends have a chance to join Him in the Kingdom of God. Since the very beginning, after Adam and Eve were deceived by the serpent, God said to Satan that he was going send Jesus to smash on the head of the serpent! And for all of you who do not believe, REPENT OF YOUR SINS AND SURRENDER YOURSELF BEFORE THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD SO THAT HE MIGHT HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOULS!we were made in God's image. Why? so that we may glorify and praise the name of the Lord!

Jesus is coming! He is coming save His Church who cry on the name of the Lord and to save them of hour of tribulational that is to come on this earth when the Anti-Christ comes.

Prepare yourselves my friend, dont leave your salvation for tomorrow, BECAUSE THATS EXACTLY WHAT THE DEVIL WANTS AND HE IS ATTACKING WITH ALL HES GOT BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE ONLY HAS A LITTLE BIT OF TIME LEFT! REPENT!! REPENT!! OF YOUR SINS AND EXCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR!

because from the dust of the ground we were created, and to dust we shall return. But Jesus gives us hope in a new life, he makes us new, we are cleaned by His precious blood!

Im not talking about religion my friends, I'm talking about Jesus, He is the Way, He is the Light, He is the Bread of Life, through his blood we are forgiven for our sins.

Quit waisting time my brothers. Allow Jesus to enter into your hearts and into your lives, you shall be freed from the opressions and darkness of Satan.

May the Almighty God keep you safe with His Mighty hand and God bless you all

Jesus loves you all

Spife

Smash Master
That is a pretty big wall of text...Ken Y where did this love for Jesus come from? I don't know you very well (if at all) but this just seems like a switch that was just flipped on.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
News Flash for Ken_Y

No matter how many times you say the words Jesus and God you are no closer to Heaven.

Stop posting religious **** before I get someone to warn you.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
on a good note: i miss you guys, so lets hope i can come to this

on another note: I dropped falco and now main bowser

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
Ken y, no doubt becuase of your faith you want to be an imitator of Christ. then at the same time you would want to show zeal so that you are not deterred. in your case you are being overzealous and thus not imitating Christ because he did not just preach to the people who didnt want to hear it. but preached to the ones who did. therefor because of your love of Christ and fear of displeasing him you do not want to be overzealous in spreading the good news but to make it your own until someone interested comes around. being overzealous stirs up your neighbor in a negative way making him not want to here what you have to say. so your work in the lord is lessened as a result of overzealousy.

Banks

Smash Hero
I haven't seen this much jesus since ....

THE LAST MASS MADNESS

/cymbal crash

ta daaaaaaaaaaaaaa /bow

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Ken y, no doubt becuase of your faith you want to be an imitator of Christ. then at the same time you would want to show zeal so that you are not deterred. in your case you are being overzealous and thus not imitating Christ because he did not just preach to the people who didnt want to hear it. but preached to the ones who did. therefor because of your love of Christ and fear of displeasing him you do not want to be overzealous in spreading the good news but to make it your own until someone interested comes around. being overzealous stirs up your neighbor in a negative way making him not want to here what you have to say. so your work in the lord is lessened as a result of overzealousy.

true ..... are you a Christian or have you ever walked with Christ?

on the other hand ... Jesus loves you all

but I did clearly say before that last post ... "Let him who can hear, Hear and let him who can see, SEE!" meaning if you did not want to read that post then you could of ignored it and if you were interested then you could of read it.

and like I said on that last post, I am not talking about religion, I am talking about Jesus who is the Way.

Why are you all hiding from the Truth?

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
That is a pretty big wall of text...Ken Y where did this love for Jesus come from? I don't know you very well (if at all) but this just seems like a switch that was just flipped on.
Jesus brought me back to life and showed me the Light.

I denied myself and now I carry my cross daily and follow Jesus.

I no longer live, but Jesus lives in me.

Let Jesus enter into your life Spife ... fight the good battle and spread the good news of Jesus, for he gives us rest, peace, love, and joy. The things of the earth may bring happiness but the ways of God bring forth Joy. Happiness is temporary, but Joy is everlasting. Christ lives forever, He is the King of kings, Lord of lords.

Cia

das kwl

but I did clearly say before that last post ... "Let him who can hear, Hear and let him who can see, SEE!" meaning if you did not want to read that post then you could of ignored it and if you were interested then you could of read it.

and like I said on that last post, I am not talking about religion, I am talking about Jesus who is the Way.

¬_¬

*Ken_Y` has joined the group "VaNz's Ignore List"

it's as simple as that guys..

money matches??

Ryan-K

Smash Master
ken if you practiced what you preached about smash being a flesh sin then you wouldnt be wasting your time posting on the internet

/just sayin'

psykoplympton

Smash Ace

i commend you for attempting to share with us the good news. but "For everything there is an appointed time, even a time for every affair under the heavens" ecclesiastes 3:1-8.

i am a footstep follower of Christ and i study Gods word fervently. but i keep those things to myself so i dont irritate other people like my anonymous friend. and we both know to do to others what you would like done to yourself.
also lawlers at the title.

Spife

Smash Master
i commend you for attempting to share with us the good news. but "For everything there is an appointed time, even a time for every affair under the heavens" ecclesiastes 3:1-8.

i am a footstep follower of Christ and i study Gods word fervently. but i keep those things to myself so i dont irritate other people like my anonymous friend. and we both know to do to others what you would like done to yourself.
I completely agree with this.

Banks

Smash Hero
so basically ken y is dead and this new person has replaced him. sad...

but anyways, who wants money matches

ThreeX

Smash Lord
just a quick questin to everyone, i'd like everyone to responddddddd...

Who do YOU think Will Smith would main, if he played May-Lay all day?

I'm gonna have to go with
falco
B)

banks, falco v fox yeyeyee? :D

edit: ken, yeah you IMed me while i was doing homework, wats up d00d?

Anonymous.

Smash Lord

Thank you very much for this post.

Skler

Smash Master
To move this thread into happier waters...

I need a ride to this. Who wants to give me a ride? Spending time in a car with me is ranked #2 in the list of "most fun things to do ever". #1 happens to be Melee with Skler.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
You guys will see at the tournament scene one more time if God permits it ...

cog- .... why?

psyko- your suppose to preach the word of God to everyone. No matter how they react. yeah i'll admit maybe i shouldve slowed down and irritate some people, but what do I know? Nothing, only God knows what I should do because he knows our hearts even more then we do. All I know is that God is with me wherever I go and he knows that i was trying my best to preach his Word to you guys on the boards and I only did on the Mass Madness thread because I know most of you personally and love you guys in the love of Christ.

Jesus himself said that they would persecute me because they persecuted him first, so now that I am not wanted anymore, the blood is on your headds. the end is near my friends, and the only way to be saved is through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

we are nothing brethren, we were made from the dust of the ground and the Lord God gave us the breath of life. We are nothing without God.

.... Jesus loves you all

Angel Manuel Rivera Perez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom