• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
@ roman: <3

@ banks: btw im mad at you for not answering mah question, but aside from that... we better play more then just the MM :O I think we played ONCE at mm12, that makes my beak hurt, not cool mang, not cool.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
This should be great so I am assuming that there will be like 2 brawl set-ups. If not somebody should bring a non hacked version of brawl.

banyah87

Smash Cadet
Anybody, what's the best way to get to Game Universe from the MTBA B line? And how long would it take? Appreciate any help.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman

MELEE ONLY
Mass Madness 13: Get Wrecked Religiously. - December 6th - Framingham, MA

is that just for show??
It happened at the last melee only tourney so there should be at least one if not we can just ask GU for a set up. Lighten up son

JHoLLa

Smash Journeyman
I love you too th0rn and we wouldve made a beast team ... I truly do not doubt anything less then 3rd

this is 2 everyone ...

you guys do not understand what I am saying because most of you have never lived a life when you are guided by the Holy Spirit ...

yes my friends I wish I could go and still play smash, but those are my desires which come from the flesh which brings forth BAD FRUITS ( Read Galatians Chapter 5)

I no longer live, but Christ lives in me

If you guys didnt know, God knows our hearts even more then we do, what does this mean? He knows whats best for us. Whats best for us? Seeking his presence. How? Through prayer, reading the Scriptures, and fasting ..... not playing smash

Jesus loves you all ...

I love you all too and I will continue to pray for you
wow someone got to this kid huh? lol gg you lose kid

ThreeX

Smash Lord
1) dazwa hax ;O

2) HAYATOOOOOOO

3) JHOLLAAAAAAAA

can't wait for thisss hypehypehypeeee

not to mention it's gonna be roman's birthday, dayummm

xHayatox

Smash Lord
god is on our side! lord let us pray to god that he is here! he gave us a gift!!! he gave us smash!!! Soooo lets enjoy it : D haha if it was a waste of time then god will not have created creative minded kiiiits to make the game! KIITS GOOOOOOOT PWNNNED!

ThreeX

Smash Lord
god created melee

ronald mcdonald on the other hand... created brawl dumb clown.

oh yeah, and th0rn if you read this.. my 360 got the red ring XD so i basically jus got 4-stocked by microsoft ._. not cool.

imma get gears 2 when i get mah **** back, should be in like 2 weeks about, who knows.. are you still even playing that game? :O

ThreeX

Smash Lord
YEAH MANG LET'S COMMUNICATE VIA FORUMS COZ DAT SHEET IS TYTE YO

you think it's better then 1? >___>' i heard there's still madd glitches lol

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Anybody, what's the best way to get to Game Universe from the MTBA B line? And how long would it take? Appreciate any help.
B line?
Blue line?
Get it to Government Center, get green line to Park St, and get red line to South Station, get Framingham-Worcester line and get off at Framingham.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
This should be great so I am assuming that there will be like 2 brawl set-ups. If not somebody should bring a non hacked version of brawl.

I'm going. So yes, there will be a brawl(unhacked) set up. Don't you worry.

I may even do some Brawl MMs if I'm in the mood and not feeling broke, and since I'm getting a holiday check this friday I should be down.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
You guys will see at the tournament scene one more time if God permits it ...

cog- .... why?

psyko- your suppose to preach the word of God to everyone. No matter how they react. yeah i'll admit maybe i shouldve slowed down and irritate some people, but what do I know? Nothing, only God knows what I should do because he knows our hearts even more then we do. All I know is that God is with me wherever I go and he knows that i was trying my best to preach his Word to you guys on the boards and I only did on the Mass Madness thread because I know most of you personally and love you guys in the love of Christ.

Jesus himself said that they would persecute me because they persecuted him first, so now that I am not wanted anymore, the blood is on your headds. the end is near my friends, and the only way to be saved is through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

we are nothing brethren, we were made from the dust of the ground and the Lord God gave us the breath of life. We are nothing without God.

.... Jesus loves you all

Angel Manuel Rivera Perez
why what?
Ken I think you should come to the tourney and be a living example to people and if you feel so inclined talk to them about God. Smash isn't a waste of time if it's spent fellowshipping with friends >_>

www.mbta.com someone will pick you up at the commuter rail stop if you call matt

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
meeeeee. it's nothing personal, i'm trying to MM anyone i've never played before. $5.00??
I don't think we've played.
I accept!

Tom, you say this will be your last. But watch. It wont be.
You can't quit smash, smash quits you (unless you're in soviet russia, but we all know smash plays you there).
Honestly though, Azen couldn't even quit smash. And his spacing is amazing. He couldn't keep enough space between him and the game.
It's impossible!

Alukard

Smash Hero
thank god singles is first because i think i'm going to get there at like 2 30 ... yo matt would it b possible to put me down for singles and just like shove me at the bottom of the bracket sumwheres if i dont get there by the time u need me just turn me into a bye or sumthing lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
omg if there is pools that would b amazing lol ... cuz then i should b able to make it =P

Alukard

Smash Hero
well i dont even think i will get there for singles ... i would get there at like 330 fo sho !!! =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom