• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spife

Smash Master
Uhhh Vanz, quarters MM? Winner gets # of quarters of stocks they have left. $1. Let's do it.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
god is on our side! lord let us pray to god that he is here! he gave us a gift!!! he gave us smash!!! Soooo lets enjoy it : D haha if it was a waste of time then god will not have created creative minded kiiiits to make the game! KIITS GOOOOOOOT PWNNNED!

Matthew 24:4

Take heed, lest no one decieves you.

@Cog- read the letters of Paul for a wake up call

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I will brawl MM anyone who is sucks because I need to get enough money to buy people christmas presents. I need to turn $10 into like... $50. SO LETS GO!

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I will do quarter MM's at this, I require games vs good people. Also, matt, can we play without you taking money from me this time? We haven't played in freakin forever.

Also, on a Gears 2 note, I'll be getting that **** at this, so who wants to kill me repeatedly on live?

Alukard

Smash Hero
yayyy i'm 100% going to this ... but not 100% going to make it for singles lmaoooo

Spife

Smash Master
I'll take quarters mm's from people (1 match, winner gets # of quarters in the amount of stocks they have remaining). Challenge me nao.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
yeyeyey can't wait for dis sheeeett

phish, if you see this... you better be coming to this, and bringing sol and them :D

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Well guys the point is that doc is better that mario

I say these why

because there is a tier list for a reason guys

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
gaydotihavenofriends, if i was going to this i would teach you how to dance to go to a gay strip club mall and how to play fox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom