• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Yeah, definitely. I might miss this tourney, but I'm sure as hell not gonna miss that. BTW we might have to have a second run because I'm been a little deprived of you lately.

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Spoiler Alert...

$5 Double Elimination Super Street Fighter II HD Remix Tournament is going to be last minuted added in if anyone wants to play!

It will start at 3pm.

Spife

Smash Master
Spoiler Alert...

$5 Double Elimination Super Street Fighter II HD Remix Tournament is going to be last minuted added in if anyone wants to play!

It will start at 3pm.
I'm in on that. I've been playing the demo and can't shoryuken or...flying spin kick on command >.>

We're talking about the 360 version yeah?

Banks

Smash Hero
just start pools when u start them, they take a while to finish anyway as does teams. you'll make it guys, pay no attention to the time table on the front page.

EDIT- wait wtf you had singles first? change dat **** son teams is the best warm up for singles most people place much more value on it i dont want to play pools with a sore carbuttcheek

seriously though, its not just reno and vanz etc if ANYONE is late they most likely would rather miss out on teams than singles, you never know, someone could pop a tire etc.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
WOW! I wanna play SF Turbo HD Remix SOOOO bad! Find me if you start playing at all! please? long hair glasses, you know me. I suck so it would be good to get your self-esteem up!

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Aw snap, this is today and ****. Someone better kick my *** before doubles so I can get all the Gears 2 out of my system.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
If you plan to get there early tomorrow/have my number please text or call me.
I am about to pass out.
I'll just get there tomorrow morning via train and someone should pick me up

banyah87

Smash Cadet
If you plan to get there early tomorrow/have my number please text or call me.
I am about to pass out.
I'll just get there tomorrow morning via train and someone should pick me up
MattDotZeb, are you talking about the Framingham stop on the Framingham/Worcester commuter line? If so, I can get there too; I just don't have a means of getting from there to Game Universe.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
MattDotZeb, are you talking about the Framingham stop on the Framingham/Worcester commuter line? If so, I can get there too; I just don't have a means of getting from there to Game Universe.
Yeah someone give this man a ride. And Matt.Zeb one too. There needs to be a coordinated time to all the train-ers to meet up at the same time so there won't be unnecessary multiple trips.

banyah87

Smash Cadet
Who is making trips back and forth from the Framingham stop? I talked to KDJ and he said someone is providing rides.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Sweet.
So that'll be a side tournament today, Jamie?
Sounds good.

And Tom played me. I texted him for a ride last night and he said be ready by nine. I'm ready and he is just waking up xD

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Yes.
Take the commuter rail from providence to south station and then switch trains from south station to framingham.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Can i get a link to that, i've never taken it before so i'd need to find directions cost etc, also someones number so i'm not just stranded at the framingham end >_>

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Is that at the normal providence train station? Thanks for the quick responses, i'm looking it up now but it seems to be 30 minutes til the next train

For some reason i can't find an address/directions on that site... i feel dumb now

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Guys we started Singles first.

Yeah the normal station I guess.
It's near providence plaza. or whatever the HUGE ****ING MALL is.

Almo

Smash Ace
good luck to those who are still there. and good job to those that have probably already won something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom