• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banks

Smash Hero
1. KDJ
2. th0rn
3. Reno
4. DJ Nintendo
5. Banks
5. Zoso
7. Dazwa

9. Skler

13. Pixel

17. AOI

lot of missing pieces, but this is what I know of

Banks

Smash Hero
ya jfox you betcha

teams results

1. Banks and th0rn

2. Dazwa and Zoso

3. Skler and Pine

4. Alukard and GMoney

5. Elen and AOI

Alukard

Smash Hero
Definitely Worst Tournament I Ever Been To ... Sry But If U Clearly See Oos People Posting Sayin They Are Taking Mm's And Are 100% Sure Coming Then Dont Go And Do A Vote To Start It And Change Times And Schedule According To W.e The People Already At The Venue Want ... Very D!ck Move ...

Anyway The People At The Tourney However Are All Amazing ... U Guys Wihtout A Doubt Made Everything Fun ^_^ ... Thanks For All The Matches ... Full Shout Outs Tmr After The Unprofessional Inconsiderate Tourney Host Posts A Bunch Of Johns ...

But Special Thanks To The People I Always Have Fun Playing And Talking To ... Kevin M ... Dazwa ... Spife ...

O And Kdj Get @ My Marth Dittos Son ...

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Not to say that this tournament didn't have its problems, but... Maine easily got here on time. Why couldn't you guys?

Also, yay Jfox for ******... nobody! Because he didn't show up and lost to Matt.Zeb at the last one!

R3N0

Smash Lord
yeah we were originally just making it for doubles, we didnt care for singles as much.. i was indifferent but the car wanted doubles and first post made it clear singles was gonna be first at 2 and doubles later on.

we were just planning for doubles to begin with. thats why we didnt bust *** to get there. And then matt.zeb changes it like.. without people who AREN'T there and who AREN'T available to vote and without telling the people on the way.

matt i dont think ill ever come to another one of these, you ran this tournament so poorly. Pools were done HOURS AND HOURS ago and u kept playing friendlies. I'll just chalk it up to your age. But get your **** together, you're growing up, take some responsibilities.

This tournament (granted was held for an hour for us) could have been over by 8.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
this was a nice tourney

singles results
1st jman

team results
1st jman/darc

its was a nice tourney thanks every1 4 coming

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
i know and the look on his face was so good.. it was the first time i seen his eyes open all the way =X

ThreeX

Smash Lord
kevin was sadly..... sad this tournament, I think he needed his teammate.

edit: yeah, i knew matt was getting get so much **** on the boards after this tourney xD bleeeeh

Spife

Smash Master
tch
I'm sorry to everyone who wanted doubles second. I was one of the people who was voting against it, having doubles first I mean. I didn't know singles were first (and frankly it wouldn't have mattered for me) and I didn't know people (the late comers) wanted it that way.
MattDotZeb, I agree you ran this poorly, I always thought pools were round robin everyone plays a set (not two random matches) but what ever. If what I heard about the bracket is true though, for shame. I think MM needs more professionalism, that's all. I don't think 1 person hosting the thing (albeit Ace helped I figure) is a good idea. Matt seemed fairly bored back there.

Banks

Smash Hero
jman and darc = funny jokesters, I'm sure you WISH you had won LOL

bracket was a little messed up at the start but people did their best to make it not as bad, but whatever. I had a good time and I thought matt did a good enough job running it. I feel bad for people who missed doubles tho...=/

really should have made a results thread before changing the name of this one...

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
yeah we were originally just making it for doubles, we didnt care for singles as much.. i was indifferent but the car wanted doubles and first post made it clear singles was gonna be first at 2 and doubles later on.

we were just planning for doubles to begin with. thats why we didnt bust *** to get there. And then matt.zeb changes it like.. without people who AREN'T there and who AREN'T available to vote and without telling the people on the way.

matt i dont think ill ever come to another one of these, you ran this tournament so poorly. Pools were done HOURS AND HOURS ago and u kept playing friendlies. I'll just chalk it up to your age. But get your **** together, you're growing up, take some responsibilities.

This tournament (granted was held for an hour for us) could have been over by 8.
We started to seed the bracket and all that once we got the result for the last pool.
Unless you wanted people to play their matches faster the tournament would have started at the same time.
It would have ended much faster but about 5 people went out for food and we had to hold all their matches too =|

Anyway if you guys don't come you'll be missed but I think we'll live. We went through some rough **** to get you guys into the teams bracket after I was told by almost everyone there to run teams first. So, at least be grateful you got into it and I didn't listen to some people saying "Hey **** those guys lets just ignore them and not let them in"

Also I need to talk to Jamie and get the bracket data. The results should be up in a day or two. Whenever he gets back to me and sends me it.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Holy **** this bracket must have been ****ed up. Banks got 5th instead of 7th. I mean. Banks IS 7th. HE ALWAYS IS.

Banks

Smash Hero
well i could have easily gotten 7th, me and dylan's games were down to the last hit literally each game

also, lol @ playing skler twice in one tournament. /bans FoD

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
If you want to stay at my house the friday before you can.
Though you seem to be avoiding my house lately D:

Also Cog fine we'll hold the bracket for you.

Spife

Smash Master
If you want to stay at my house the friday before you can.
Though you seem to be avoiding my house lately D:

Also Cog fine we'll hold the bracket for you.
me? Nah brah haha
RI is 2 hours away (well that event and KevinM's is that distance) and roman adds an extra 30 minutes so I don't wanna think about quincy.
Plus last night I made plans to hang iwth a freind (which didn't happen do to the time I got home)
AND goign to your house means a 2 hour drive back to my house alone (let alone dropping off Yedi or Roman).

R3N0

Smash Lord
we were PLANNING ON MISSING SINGLES!! what about that don't you understand?

we were just wanting to play doubles which you switched up on us last minute w/o telling no body who were on their way. you can't change **** at random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom