• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
wow ... so its just brushed off that u changed **** just like that ... so us driving for like 3 hours and knowing we are going to b early for doubles ... we are the ones that are wrong ur ****ty host simple as that ... and as for b grateful for putting us in the brackets it was only second round u could have easily put us at the top and one at the bottom and it would b fine ... or someone to fill the bye ... or anything ... there are options ...

point is u changed the order on the date of the tourney inconsiderate ... D!CK MOVE

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
wow ... so its just brushed off that u changed **** just like that ... so us driving for like 3 hours and knowing we are going to b early for doubles ... we are the ones that are wrong ur ****ty host simple as that ... and as for b grateful for putting us in the brackets it was only second round u could have easily put us at the top and one at the bottom and it would b fine ... or someone to fill the bye ... or anything ... there are options ...

point is u changed the order on the date of the tourney inconsiderate ... D!CK MOVE
Every first post in the MM threads (Except this one since it has been a total of 6 tournaments) has had under the schedule *The schedule is always subject to change.

In this case the change was that 80% of the people at the store wanted to hold doubles first.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Kevin is really just saying that he's not going to attend another MM if jman and darc doesn't.

so, hype for the jan 9th? eeh eeh?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
LOL @ replacing your thread and putting mine up XD. <3 Mattdotzeb is too silly.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I also think this tournament was run poorly oh well I might not be attending any more of these.
Did I at least do Good Kev?

Cause if it's needed me and Matt can try and work out it out so I'm more involved. Hit me up on AIM with your issues, and I'll do what I can to address them. But don't stop going, cause I don't get nearly enough KevinM in my life.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You did fine, I think Alucard and Reno summed it up perfectly with what the problems were, and then when people were voicing concerns at 8pm that brackets hadn't started yet, read people as Me, KDJ, Reno, and whoever was in the back area he responded with "Let me just finish this match"

And I'm sorry but its like NO you're the tournament host you need to hop on this.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
That combo was ****ing ridiculous. It makes me want to play smash.

Also, maybe I'm ********, but there isn't a results thread up yet, is there?

Cia

das kwl
the thread titles confuse me!!!!

btw, i really wanted to go to the last madness.. but i didn't have a ride and i didn't know about it until like.. the day before so.. sorry.

but any money matches i have can be settled at bullhead :]

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I've never had a tournament stickied before. :D

We severely need setups, people.

Spife

Smash Master
I've never had a tournament stickied before. :D

We severely need setups, people.
speaking of which, there's a small tiny wheeny teensie chance I can't go. Which will bone you all cause I bring a billion set ups. I need another game cube -_-

Spife

Smash Master
I can get more TVs. Don't feel like you owe us anything, Morgan.
For some reason, and it's not cause I'm a people pleaser (cause I'm not, check my track record with uploading vids), I love bringing a lot of set ups. I think I have a fetish for superfluity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom