• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I lol'd. And yes, yes it is. Sup? I see I have turned you to the dark side.

Also, Jman, just cuz he said something, we need to play at this.

inkling

Smash Rookie
YES YES YES!
I hope dearly I can go to this, except there are a few limiting factors:
1. I live with MY PARENTS (high school can do that, y'know?)
2. I do not have a drivers license, inferring that
3. I cannot drive a car to this event. Meaning I'll either have to convince MY PARENTS to give me a ride, or get an older friend who enjoys Melee to come and allow me to sit in the back of the car, silently.
I'm really stoked because I really want to play some melee with those better than me, get kicked around some, and help confirm how far superior melee is to brawl. (Flame all you want, although I doubt this will generate much because this is a melee thread)

Being 16, will I be the youngest of the bunch at the tournament if I go?

noodles

Smash Champion
i turned 16 like 2 months ago and ive been going to tournaments for almost a year now

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
YES YES YES!
I hope dearly I can go to this, except there are a few limiting factors:
1. I live with MY PARENTS (high school can do that, y'know?)
2. I do not have a drivers license, inferring that
3. I cannot drive a car to this event. Meaning I'll either have to convince MY PARENTS to give me a ride, or get an older friend who enjoys Melee to come and allow me to sit in the back of the car, silently.
I'm really stoked because I really want to play some melee with those better than me, get kicked around some, and help confirm how far superior melee is to brawl. (Flame all you want, although I doubt this will generate much because this is a melee thread)

Being 16, will I be the youngest of the bunch at the tournament if I go?
I was 16 for a few years (Just ask KDJ)

Finally turned 17 a few weeks ago.
You'll be fine for age.

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
Im def. game for some friendlies, ill also money match you, but lezzzz go to fridays like we did last time.

rofl i mean friendlies, I have seen mic128 since divorce court

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I started playing tournaments when I was 15, so you're fine. There are little kids that show up also.

Who wants to practice the day before this?

meatpopsicle

Smash Apprentice
KevinM-

I'm planning on staying through doubles, even though it's my birthday weekend and mad people are gonna want to see me at school. That's not an issue. I don't know how late you plan on staying for, but if it's not too late past doubles then that would work for me. If not, I could always adjust my schedule....

Banks

Smash Hero
Swiftbass says "Gamecube Nintendo" instead of "Nintendo Gamecube" because the 3 letter abbreviation is GCN (NGC was taken by Neo Geo...).

True Story.
you just answered a question I had for about 8 years. MIND STATUS: ****ED

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
no MM kevinM

i quit melee again

Lucas 21:33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away

Jesus loves you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom