• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Effect series discussion

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
It's been past the time limit so I figured I'd ask this out of random curiousity. I'm trying to clear up some space on my PS3, but I don't want to mess things up for ME3. So what I'm asking is, if I uninstall Mass Effect 2 but keep the save data, will I still be able to import/keep things from Mass Effect 2 for Mass Effect 3?

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Some more pathetic balance changes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 14, 2012

Enemy Stomping Behavior
- (Silver) Delay before enemies will move to your body to stomp you increased from 1.5 to 2 seconds
- (Silver) Delay before enemies stomp you once they reach your body increased from 0.75 to 1 second
- (Gold) Delay before enemies will move to your body to stomp you increased from 0.75 to 1 second
- (Gold) Delay before enemies stomp you once they reach your body increased from 0.25 to 1 second
- (Platinum) Delay before enemies will move to your body to stomp you remains at 0
- (Platinum) Delay before enemies stomp you once they reach your body increased from 0 to 1 second

Cerberus Phantom
- (Platinum) The force threshold to cause Phantoms to stagger lowered to Gold levels

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Balance changes. THEY BUFFED THE KROGUARD AGAIN!!!

August 21, 2012

Locust SMG
- Damage increased from [34.3-42.8] to [37.7-47.1]

Crusader Shotgun
- Damage increased from [486.6-608.3] to [530.9-663.6]

Kishock Sniper Rifle
- Damage multiplier for full charge increased from 150% to 175%

Biotic Charge Power (all kits excluding the Krogan)
- Base damage increased from 250 to 400
- Base force increased from 500 to 600

Biotic Charge Power (Krogan only)
- Base damage increased from 400 to 500
- Evolve 4 melee damage bonus increased from 25% to 40% and duration increased from 4 to 5 seconds

Biotic Charge Power (all kits including the Krogan)
- Rank 3 damage and force bonus increased from 20% to 30%
- Evolve 1 damage and force bonus increased from 30% to 40%
- Evolve 3 weapon damage bonus increased from 15% to 25% and duration increased from 3 to 5 seconds
- Evolve 4 power damage bonus increased from 25% to 40% but duration decreased from 15 to 10 seconds
- Evolve 5 chance to cause no cooldown increased from 25% to 33%

Electric Slash Power
- Base cooldown increased from 5 to 8 seconds

Biotic Slash Power
- Base cooldown increased from 5 to 8 seconds

Sticky Grenade Power
- Base damage increased from 750 to 900

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
And thus, the Murdertrain grew 3 sizes that day...

But yeah, nerfing the Slash powers is kinda stupid, though I appreciate the Sticky Grenade upgrade. That being said though, still think I'll stick to my Demolisher for the time being.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I read on BSN that they did it to prevent farming. Yeah, the complainers strike again.
I seriously don't understand people complaining about the Multiplayer classes or whatnot being "too strong". If they want to complain about things, to get stuff, how about trying to get us a bigger credit payout, stronger weapons, shorter recharge time on powers, etc? Like, I would WANT my stuff as strong as possible so I could get everything I wanted more easily.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Yeah I saw people complaining about the Slashes these past two weeks.

Don't really know why, the Kroguard is just insane, easily in the top 3 characters in the entire game. As long as they don't make it so you can get insta-killed on staircases he'll stay that way, and imagine when his rage gets fixed.

What I find odd is you can set his Barrier for 40% damage reduction and use Rage for an extra 30 or 40%, which means you can get 80% damage reduction when his Rage gets fixed? And use a gear which gives you an extra 30% shield and modulators for even more shield?

That's insane.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i think at this point they should just give him invincibility, cause he practically has it already

THE MURDERTRAIN IS A COMING BOYS! CHOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Aparently the missile glitch is back.

There better be a bloody patch for all these glitches on the 28th when that new DLC is released.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
You know the delivery objective? If you repeatedly light melee (headbutt) with a Krogan (or at least a Kroguard) then you'll get a slight speed boost everytime, so you can move far quicker than you would normally do if you do that.

Also you seem to move even faster if you're walking sideways/backwards at the same time too, so you can easily fly through those objectives with the Mudertrain.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i think only the vorcha might move faster meleeing than walking backwards

walking backwards works for everyone to the point where if you see someone not walking backwards, you deserve the right to slap them

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I gotta say I'm way more excited for Leviathan than anything multiplayer related. The multiplayer is so stale and full of game-breaking glitches, I only play the weekend operations to get the N7 weapons now.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Is the max number 5?

:phone:
6 if this mission gets completed.

Also holy hell the Asari Vanguard is AMAZING now. This is what I use, I could remove Stasis still unsure.

Look at that power and range, and if you use it after you charge it's like a nuke. You destroy everything within a 6.5 metre range, whole groups of enemies including Phantoms just get crushed.

Oddly Atlas' don't really seem that affected though, but everyone else gets ruined.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Stronghold or Shield Booster.

If you ever melee with a Kroguard, except when you have the delivery package, then you're playing him wrong. Rage doesn't work on him, so no need to melee.

Anyway managed to get a full extraction on Gold in 16:59, which is insanely fast.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Stronghold or Shield Booster.

If you ever melee with a Kroguard, except when you have the delivery package, then you're playing him wrong. Rage doesn't work on him, so no need to melee.

Anyway managed to get a full extraction on Gold in 16:59, which is insanely fast.

Adorable.

You don't need Rage to melee effectively.

Biotic Charge+Melee Synergy says "Salutations, sir." The Heavy Melee bonus still works. Melee boosts from EQ still works.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion

Adorable.

You don't need Rage to melee effectively.

Biotic Charge+Melee Synergy says "Salutations, sir." The Heavy Melee bonus still works. Melee boosts from EQ still works.
Yeah but just think of how much more effective the Murdertrain would be if Rage did work.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i love smashing squishies with the murder train's melee, it sends them all the way across the map, so satisfying, especially when rage is activated right after

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
With a Reegar 10 you don't need to melee, you just melt everything in front of you.

Anyway Leviathan is out! I'll just quickly go downloa-

HOLY BALLS IT'S 1.65GB'S!!!

Wow. I'm pretty sure this is the biggest file I've ever seen for 800MS points.

Top Bottom